Rachel Gorry #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I died a little inside reading her last post šŸ˜“ loosing further hope for the survival of humanity daily. My husband died but I curled my hair and hereā€™s my discount code šŸ˜ž

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Texas Tom told someone to drop dead on the radio. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m superstitious or if itā€™s because Iā€™ve lost people suddenly but I think thatā€™s one of the most appalling things you can say to another person. Sheā€™s a disgrace working with him.

Reactions: 7
I think I died a little inside reading her last post šŸ˜“ loosing further hope for the survival of humanity daily. My husband died but I curled my hair and hereā€™s my discount code šŸ˜ž
I know šŸ¤Ø Unreal isnā€™t it ?! Sheā€™s a cold cold person. I know , I know , some people might say ā€œeveryone grieves differentlyā€ But , sorry, I donā€™t consider what she is doing normal at all! I think she is an awful greedy heartless mean woman.

Reactions: 10
Is she that allergic to work that she is putting her all into her insta business?

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ the newest post with the photos. Id be livid if I was his parents. Livid.

Reactions: 9
If I was asked to pick out a load of pictures for a sp post , Iā€™d pick out all the memories of my husband and us and our families. I wouldnā€™t be there picking out pictures of my brother in a wig, makeup and a dress that I did for a laugh afterwards ( which was very weird anyway!) and getting them printed and sent to me . I also wouldnā€™t be there getting ad pics printed out and I wouldnā€™t be on showing all of my personal pictures of myself , my husband, our children and our families to everyone on the internet ! šŸ¤Ø

Oh I just saw the latest post now . Using her husband again to sell and of course ... the chain is on again , got to get those sales ! šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤® Absolutely disgusting

• Sick
Sure wasnā€™t she dolled up already today with lashes on so she may as well pose again !! I find her so bizarre I canā€™t help but watch her car crash stories

šŸ™„šŸ™„ pimp out yourself Rachel and leave your kids off the gram & let your poor husband Rest In Peace.
His poor family & friends have no escape, itā€™s on podcasts, article after article and all over IG.

Christmas Will be hard...ad ad ad

These photos make me emotional.. Ad ad ad

Sell sell sell..

Shes horrible ..
Aye emotional when sheā€™s sitting there dolled to the ninesšŸ™„

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Where is ā€œmaā€ gone these days ?! No sign of her ! Maybe she was put out in to the garage there a few weeks ago?! Didnā€™t Rachel say she was re organising the garage šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where is ā€œmaā€ gone these days ?! No sign of her ! Maybe she was put out in to the garage there a few weeks ago?! Didnā€™t Rachel say she was re organising the garage šŸ˜‚
Ah donā€™t worry ma is there taking all the pics and being a greedy mare like her daughter

Texas Tom told someone to drop dead on the radio. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m superstitious or if itā€™s because Iā€™ve lost people suddenly but I think thatā€™s one of the most appalling things you can say to another person. Sheā€™s a disgrace working with him.
Told ye he was a scumbag and the liveline show was something else . He use to own the coffee club in Tullamore . He would sit in the corner shouting at his staff and watching people day and night. Biggest creep . His coffee shop was closed down cause of him

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Her accent is grating on me. It sounds like she's saying Boots Island not Boots Ireland.
What is with the I-aland?????

So Rachel got gifted lanterns from Cois na hAbhann and she really loves them BUT doesn't follow them????

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Told ye he was a scumbag and the liveline show was something else . He use to own the coffee club in Tullamore . He would sit in the corner shouting at his staff and watching people day and night. Biggest creep . His coffee shop was closed down cause of him
LLL one promotes him also

Reactions: 2
Her posts today are a complete disgrace and an insult to Danielā€™s memory. She should be ashamed of herself but I doubt she is or ever will be. Poor Daniel deserves better

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.