Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This time last year I had to go in for a mammogram. Now what I found ended up being a 3cm fibroadenoma and I was told they were just double checking it to be 100% sure. So I had a biopsy too. That week was awful waiting and honestly I couldn't function. I get very anxious easily. But there is no way I'd be able to come onto social media and be normal. But that's just me. And I met the consultant in there who would be a surgeon because I was given the option of a lumpectomy. Just prone to these bloody fibroadenomas. So maybe she did see a surgeon too? 🤷🏻‍♀️ don't think I'd come on though and mention anything if it wasn't something sinister. Stick up a breast check post and be done with it so people will see it and it might remind them to check. I just tapped on through that story though. I need the happy Christmas vibes.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely sick of all these instashammers... they all literally blend into the same person.. really sick of all them and their shite

Reactions: 16
I couldn't watch it. Agree someone should step in, she's an extremely vulnerable girl and not sure what she will gain in long run, for herself or her young children.

Reactions: 7
Im actually shook its come to this for content . The kids and daniels story aren't doing enough to get her to 200k . I really hope she didn't exaggerate that story , you'd have no luck for something like that for a few freebies

Last edited:
She surely had a lump , I hope she wouldn’t go that low. She won’t stop until she has her older daughter on anxiety meds ! Imagine putting that out there knowing there was a big chance her already worried daughter would hear it ! She thrives off attention

I suffer with health anxiety and to be honest at best of times when worried can barely eat never mind pick up my phone! I don't know how she carry on laughing on stories over stupid tit ,doing collabs and dressing up if had worry like that hanging over me especially if I was the sole carer for my children after my partner dying of disease I think I could possibly have! I couldn't even go on like Rosie connelly no way but even something about how she was seemed more genuine, I could feel her anxiety coming through but not a hint of it last few weeks with Rachel to me something is off

yes i
I find it very strange that until yesterday it never occurred to her to think about what Daniel was losing. She thought about what she was losing and the girls were losing but not about him??? That’s a serious lack of empathy right there. Would that not be your first thought ? I often think of Jade Goody and how unbearable it must have been to look at her little boys and know she wouldn’t see them grow up. How can that not have occurred to her?
Thought this like ho self-centered does that seem all you thought about was what you were loosing not the man you love being so scared and having to cut his young life short and leave his family......are these not the main thoughts you would have

Reactions: 2
No doubting she probably did have a lump, and from the position, it was a gland. And yes, she's right to get it checked.
But to go as far as the surgeon, and lying on the bed, that's just content to try reel in the followers.
Anyone that's had a scare, and has had biopseys, know that you don't lie in the bed and wait for the surgeon. That's just bollox.

Reactions: 14
Imagine knowing her children had lost their dad and she potentially thought she had cancer , she continued coming on with her daily bullshit !!!

So today I'm done with following these people. I do feel bad for them but they're making me feel miserable so I decided today I'd knock it on the head and unfollow loads of these instagrammers. We all have tit in our lives and I can't listen to it anymore.

Reactions: 21
Funny how her type always find a new drama ! It’s almost like watching fair city . Always a new story line unfolding ...

Reactions: 12
Imagine knowing her children had lost their dad and she potentially thought she had cancer , she continued coming on with her daily bullshit !!!
Imagine knowing her children had lost their dad and she potentially put this out for all the world to hear, and for some viewers kids to say it to her children in the school playground and scare the living daylights out of them that they are going to lose their mother as well as their father... The mind boggles.

Reactions: 15
Really getting a pain in my balls with every single blagger telling US to shop irish and local... when they dont bloody buy the stuff themselves.. they get it all for free...
The cheap mass produced cheap tat is definitely not Irish, she has not go a clue, if it’s free she grabs and promotes it , most likely made in China

Reactions: 10
I urge everybody to just unfollow this attention seeking woman. You can still check her story if you don’t follow her as we all know rachel will NEVER put her profile on private she’s too thirsty! I honestly cannot believe she has relayed this story straight after Rosies.. not an ounce of originality 🙄

Reactions: 24
I urge everybody to just unfollow this attention seeking woman. You can still check her story if you don’t follow her as we all know rachel will NEVER put her profile on private she’s too thirsty! I honestly cannot believe she has relayed this story straight after Rosies.. not an ounce of originality 🙄
There's a War Against Instagrammers website that you can watch all of these stories on also, but the views won't be registered against her account. I don't remember the webpage, but someone else will...

Reactions: 7
Sorry now but that timeline suggests that she found lump around the time of the bus in Belfast incident. She wasn’t very worried then was she about her girls being on their own. Only now that she needs a bit of content. God forgive me but I am fed up to the back teeth of the money grabbers playing on peoples good will.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice the breathing again. The chain and the finding it hard to breath. That act hasn’t been out on for a few weeks now. She obviously thought people were back feeling sorry for her again and she’s getting ready for the freebies for
Xmas. She didn’t seem get
Too many freebies for her birthday

I had an armpit lump last year and was seen very quickly. I actually was given tablets as they thought it was just an infected lymph node (which it was) but I was still given a mammogram to be sure. Thankfully all was clear. The only reason I could think of a surgeon seeing her, would be if they became close during Daniel's illness? I know that can happen during long term illnesses. Anything thankfully she is ok, those little girls have been thru enough without another sick parent

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice the breathing again. The chain and the finding it hard to breath. That act hasn’t been out on for a few weeks now. She obviously thought people were back feeling sorry for her again and she’s getting ready for the freebies for
Xmas. She didn’t seem get
Too many freebies for her birthday
That is true. Very little freebies is right.

Reactions: 3
What will she do when she wants to get off the fake grief topic. Has she a plan to keep her audience interested. She can't milk daniels death forever especially when she has appeared to be in great spirits for the most part since he died and her loyal followers are giving her the benefit of the doubt/convincing themselves that she is grieving somewhere deep down where no one can see.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.