Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong but I think when they’re sent clothes and shoes etc they are paid to advertise, can pick maybe one item to keep but send a lot of the stuff back to the company. I could stand corrected on this though
Yeah I think you could be right about the clothes end of it but what about all the other crap, all that Christmas stuff is enough to deck out the house and I’m sure she has several bags of her own decos that she’s used previously, aswell as makeup, skin care, toothbrushes, jewellery, pictures, frames etc.. like there’s an lot of shite to have to find room for and not just Rachel, them all, look at fbg, her house is full of shite no wonder she has anxiety to beat the band... cluttered house = cluttered mind!

Reactions: 8
And it's genuinely not a jealousy thing for me! I just think it's such a lay way for businesses to advertise... Throw a few free products and a couple of grand at a random woman sitting in her house and hope for the best.... 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm the same.. Puts me off buying the stuff 😏

Reactions: 5
“Look ah dis shackeh... I am in love wih ih”
I hate that word “Shacket” Another word to add to my list . The strange man who used to live up the road from my mothers house used to wear one of those and I don’t want to look like him , not the look I’m going for 🤨🤣 So yeah, Rachel , you remind me of that oddball with your “shackeh” along with Mary or Marion, the way they used to talk to Bosco when you’re talking to your children . Most of all, you’re just a horrible greedy grabber human being , so cold , calculating , disgusting .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her lastest post 🤦🏼‍♀️The fact that is feeling “festive” speaks volumes and how she is much more Interested in flogging cheap wares then grieving her husband on their first Christmas without him. I get wanting to make Christmas special for the children but she appears to be turning it into circus! When my daddy died the first Christmas without him was terrible and as I mentioned before I will never forget the way people acted around us! These children will remember their mother’s behavior and unfortunately their journey is plastered all over social media.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe they will remember her strength for trying to pick up the pieces. Also Instagram is her job at the end of the day. She might not leave her house to do it but it is still her job. She could be distraught behind that Instagram post but is getting on with her job!
Again just to reiterate I am not a Gorry fan and really really cannot wait for the Instagram industry to stop but there are far worse Instagrammers out there than Rachel imo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe they will remember her strength for trying to pick up the pieces. Also Instagram is her job at the end of the day. She might not leave her house to do it but it is still her job.
Job!! Are you serious.. she can’t even speak properly!! Your brain washed..

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Job!! Are you serious.. she can’t even speak properly!! Your brain washed..
Definition of a job: getting paid to do work. That's exactly what she is doing! Far from brain washed I am... Also its you're, seeing as you like people to speak so "proper"

Reactions: 7
I don’t disagree with you entirely but her job is just exploiting 3 children’s emotional trauma and grief. I have no issue with Rachel, she appears like a nice enough girl but she doesn’t have a carte blanche on the grief of losing her husband and she needs to be mindful children lost their dad and parents lost their son. A husband can be replaced, a parent or child cannot. If his parents were behaving in a way that exploited her and her children, cashing in on the death of their child, I’d find that just as disgusting. She’s free to use social media as she sees fit, but she doesn’t have a right to sell her childrens reaction to their loss, just my two cents.
Maybe they will remember her strength for trying to pick up the pieces. Also Instagram is her job at the end of the day. She might not leave her house to do it but it is still her job. She could be distraught behind that Instagram post but is getting on with her job!
Again just to reiterate I am not a Gorry fan and really really cannot wait for the Instagram industry to stop but there are far worse Instagrammers out there than Rachel imo

Reactions: 8
Guys I'm sorry but I disagree with most of ye about the business, like we all see how they sell out of stock after these big names show what they have been gifted or do a discount code for them. I think a business would be mad not to use them if they get a chance.

Reactions: 2
If she was distraught she would be on Instagram showing it to everyone because she knows that draws her audience in. She's exploited the husband's death and her children so I doubt she would have any issue coming on distraught. Maybe it hasn't hit her yet and if it does we will be the 1st to know. Also people take time off work when their spouse dies. She didn't take a day off her so called job. She's fame hungry

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The crazy thing is she’s not even mentioned that garden centre on her main page so no one can order from it unless they remember what the name was

Reactions: 10
Job????
Is the Job description:
To exploit your grief
expose your kids grief for all to see
Change your personality completely
Fake smile
Few tears

Or is the actual job:
I'll leave a swipe up here

Reactions: 12
The crazy thing is she’s not even mentioned that garden centre on her main page so no one can order from it unless they remember what the name was
She hasn't even had the decency to follow the page never mind mention them

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Was it necessary to have her trousers pulled slightly down to show us what a body top was?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Like the clothes line i asked her about after seeing it on her stories couldn’t remember the name of the place messaged her and no reply, I don’t think these companies get as much sales as they’d like after gifting all, especially after 24 hours and it’s gone never to be seen or mentioned again

• Wow
Like the clothes line i asked her about after seeing it on her stories couldn’t remember the name of the place messaged her and no reply, I don’t think these companies get as much sales as they’d like after gifting all, especially after 24 hours and it’s gone never to be seen or mentioned again
She doesn’t give a tit about the companies who send her stuff . All she cares about is that it is all free and she’ll take take take .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.