Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definition of a job: getting paid to do work. That's exactly what she is doing! Far from brain washed I am... Also its you're, seeing as you like people to speak so "proper"
Eh, she's getting more freebies and doing more begging than being paid currently. I wouldn't call that a job!

Reactions: 10
Maybe they will remember her strength for trying to pick up the pieces. Also Instagram is her job at the end of the day. She might not leave her house to do it but it is still her job. She could be distraught behind that Instagram post but is getting on with her job!
Again just to reiterate I am not a Gorry fan and really really cannot wait for the Instagram industry to stop but there are far worse Instagrammers out there than Rachel imo
I don't think I've ever seen anyone here state that they deny or complain about her making a few Bob, it's her snide, fake ass way about doing it that annoys people!

Reactions: 7
Guys I'm sorry but I disagree with most of ye about the business, like we all see how they sell out of stock after these big names show what they have been gifted or do a discount code for them. I think a business would be mad not to use them if they get a chance.
Agreed with this... to an extent. They could have given stuff for a giveaway or something. At the end of the day followers need to be engaged and swipe ups will only go so far

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t give a tit about the companies who send her stuff . All she cares about is that it is all free and she’ll take take take .
I’d say she sneers these companies . She’s an entitled witch who never worked in her life bar a stint in an interiors which wasn’t full time . She’s the worst of them all, on a par with FBG .

Agreed with this... to an extent. They could have given stuff for a giveaway or something. At the end of the day followers need to be engaged and swipe ups will only go so far
Exactly ! If they hadn’t taken the lazy way out they could have ran a like and share competition to win decorations for the whole house . That would have been an amazing prize

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah I think you could be right about the clothes end of it but what about all the other crap, all that Christmas stuff is enough to deck out the house and I’m sure she has several bags of her own decos that she’s used previously, aswell as makeup, skin care, toothbrushes, jewellery, pictures, frames etc.. like there’s an lot of shite to have to find room for and not just Rachel, them all, look at fbg, her house is full of shite no wonder she has anxiety to beat the band... cluttered house = cluttered mind!
Agreed. They do get sent an awful amount of tack and I’m sure a lot of it is stuff they’ll never use and either ends up in the bin or gathering dust in endless box of other junk.

Has Rachel ever done any kind of giveaway on her page? Just curious. Can’t recall but my memory stinks at the best of times

Reactions: 5
Agreed. They do get sent an awful amount of tack and I’m sure a lot of it is stuff they’ll never use and either ends up in the bin or gathering dust in endless box of other junk.

Has Rachel ever done any kind of giveaway on her page? Just curious. Can’t recall but my memory stinks at the best of times
Only sponsored competitions.

I get the marketing of companies to send bloggers things to show. It's makes a huge difference to sales.

Personally I actually get turned off a product that too many share. But this year I've really turned off bloggers in general. Unfollowed loads. Very few genuine people left in that space

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So many gifted decoration's she had to put them in the bathroom to use them all up. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know she has children but this is very disrespectful to her husband and his family with the level of festivity in the house. It’s way ott

I know she has children but this is very disrespectful to her husband and his family with the level of festivity in the house. It’s way ott
Very way over the top especially the first Christmas, I know it’s about kids but there are some houses who won’t even have a Christmas dinner or toys for there kids!! Let alone all this over indulgence!

Very way over the top especially the first Christmas, I know it’s about kids but there are some houses who won’t even have a Christmas dinner or toys for there kids!! Let alone all this over indulgence!
I have never seen such an over the top Christmas for the first Christmas after loosing someone
It’s like she’s living her best life and could not care less

Reactions: 14
Just throwing it out there that maybe Daniel had it in his letter that she go big this year for the girls, none of us know. It looks awful but I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. There was no need to show what was in the girls rooms though😡

Reactions: 2
I’m absolutely shocked at the decorations. After such a recent bereavement. I mean I get it there’s kids and you have to put up some decorations but I could barely pull myself together enough to get the tree up and even at that I hated looking it at last year. Not sure how I’m going to feel about this year. Celebrating Christmas without loved ones is difficult and I don’t understand how she can get in the spirit of it all in such extreme fashion mid November! I managed it a week before Christmas Day last year and had it down again on January 1st. Just couldn’t cope with it. She has a heart of stone for sure
I lost my son (7) this year 2 days after Rachel lost Daniel, I have another boy aged 10 and I have put up all the decorations and went that extra mile for him with some things! I grief everyday for my boy and do counselling to help me through and I get up do the jobs that need to be done! We have other kids that need to be looked after and after the year they have all be through its needed! I think saying she has a heart of stone is a little bit harsh as everyone grieves differently!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Again she would be blabbing about what Daniel wanted her to do if that was the case. I can't stand her but if she said I'm not decorating the house for Christmas people would criticise that too. In saying that she decorated with gusto. There's near a thousand euro worth of decorations around the place

Reactions: 1
Omg who the hell puts all those Xmas decorations in a bathroom. Like seriously all the bacteria in there that’s disgusting. I love Xmas and I love
Decorating and she has some lovely bits but does anyone feel it’s all very clinical like there is nothing cheerful about it. It’s all placed strategically

Reactions: 12
New to this site.... I actually used to love RG. But lately all I see is ads, collabs or sponsored or gifts. I really thought when she said she was gonna wait till Friday to show the tree when it was in the box that she was gonna run a competition with them. I struggle to buy things for my house and honestly seeing them getting all this gorgeous free stuff gets me down. I spent 24euro on 3 snow globes and had to justify it 🤦‍♀️ the name is missgreen because I am honestly a bit jealous of all these things they all get 😂

Reactions: 3
No tears now is there . Just watch from now til Xmas the amount of stuff sent to that house. Wonder how the locals feel, the very ones who lined her pocket. They got to watch the grabby woman give nothing back 😡
Anyone else would have donated all that stuff. That company should be ashamed of themselves sending so much to one household. Jesus they must have been dragged up with nothing these bloggers that they need so much tatty junk in their houses.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.