Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she was gifted sweets and that this morning and she got two also for her nephews. Is her sister also called deafmomlife on insta?
Yes she is.

I see she was gifted sweets and that this morning and she got two also for her nephews. Is her sister also called deafmomlife on insta?
She has two sisters, one is deafmomlife and other is Aimee

Reactions: 1
My heart breaks for Daniels family in all of this. Imagine looking at her story and seeing the video of him so soon after his death. I get she’s grieving in her own way but so are they. They deserve respect. I can’t listen to videos of my mam or turn her phone on and it’s been 14 months. My heart would shatter when it’s still so raw and like last year I’ll give my kids a good Christmas but I’ve no interest in decorations or clothes. Some days I’d love to stay in bed and hide. It must be so hard for them watching this played out in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Hopefully that works!
Thank you it did..😀

My heart breaks for Daniels family in all of this. Imagine looking at her story and seeing the video of him so soon after his death. I get she’s grieving in her own way but so are they. They deserve respect. I can’t listen to videos of my mam or turn her phone on and it’s been 14 months. My heart would shatter when it’s still so raw and like last year I’ll give my kids a good Christmas but I’ve no interest in decorations or clothes. Some days I’d love to stay in bed and hide. It must be so hard for them watching this played out in public.
My mother is only 4 weeks passed this Saturday coming! X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Do you think she gets money as well or the free stuff is the incentive ? I personally would hate all those gawdy baubles and big bows
She’s 100% earning money every time you see ad and sp they are getting money, if it’s just a gift it will says just gifted, every get that trend haul she’s being paid and Andrea Roache will make sure she’s being well paid

Reactions: 10
Wow this is mean but I hope that dopey garden centre don’t break even on what they give to grabster gorry

Reactions: 9
Do you think she gets money as well or the free stuff is the incentive ? I personally would hate all those gawdy baubles and big bows
This one does nothing for free! Not even charity, remember few months back she had #ad on the txmax enable Ireland Post, greedy is an understatement!

Reactions: 8
Thank you it did..😀

My mother is only 4 weeks passed this Saturday coming! X
Sorry for your loss. Christmas is a particularly hard time when you're grieving. I lost a parent and sibling around this time and found it is hard for years. I wanted to scream when I went into the shops and saw all the Xmas stuff and heard all the songs. It does get better though as time goes on x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
the oversize joggers are like what I used to wear to pe in secondary school ! More clothes for grabby to add to her hoarders collection . Stop please stop

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sick to the teeth of her at this stage . Will people ever wake up
Sick to the teeth of all of them! Dying for the instagrammer industry to die a death! Even if it took a step back to bloggers where they actually had to put time and effort to putting info together and sharing it, not just taking a quick vid for stories! 🙄

Reactions: 15
Same ! I can’t wait for this to happen ! Surely this market has to be saturated by now . Imagine when covid is vaccinated against and all the free holidays we will have to endure

Reactions: 6
And it's genuinely not a jealousy thing for me! I just think it's such a lay way for businesses to advertise... Throw a few free products and a couple of grand at a random woman sitting in her house and hope for the best.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Just on the companies sending the decorations etc to hospitals and nursing homes, they can't do that this year in particular. Everything has to be able to be properly cleaned all the time and because of that hospitals can't put up traditional decorations or trees, I imagine nursing homes have the same issue.

Reactions: 3
I’d hate half the shite floggers get where the hell do they put all the junk when they’re done recording because you never see or hear about it again.. their homes must be full of clutter with the amount of tack they get!
I could be wrong but I think when they’re sent clothes and shoes etc they are paid to advertise, can pick maybe one item to keep but send a lot of the stuff back to the company. I could stand corrected on this though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.