Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I will mail the company that gave all them Christmas decorations, imagine the difference all that stuff would make in a care home or a womans refuge , or a children's hospital, go to any hospital an the Christmas tree is flung up an decorations are in bits , the difference that wonderland of stuff would have made especially this year , and her taking it all with probley a perfect tree from last year , sad really
This is where the free stuff should most definitely go, absolutely, but from a business standpoint that unfortunately wouldn't get their name out there and bring half as many sales in purely because it would probably be harder to reach 100-200k eyes by doing that rather than give to an influencer (that word🤢) with a large gullible following who can showcase a tit load of stuff on Instagram in real time and the sheep will then flock 🙄

Reactions: 13
This is where the free stuff should most definitely go, absolutely, but from a business standpoint that unfortunately wouldn't get their name out there and bring half as many sales in purely because it would probably be harder to reach 100-200k eyes by doing that rather than give to an influencer (that word🤢) with a large gullible following who can showcase a tit load of stuff on Instagram in real time and the sheep will then flock 🙄
Oh I know , its about greed

Reactions: 7
If they are a struggling business I can understand them maybe being desperate to do something to get their name out but the amount of stuff they sent her was way over the top. Absolutely no need for it but then she didn't to accept all of it either.
What about giving back, I don't really follow her does she ever do anything for others.
If I was in her position I would 100% donate some of the freebies to a respite centre or a children's hospital I don't see why you wouldn't.

Reactions: 8
I said it on the last thread she had got rid of her tree from last year as she had 2 up this year and also when she showed her stories of putting up decorations it was all new boxes.
I'm sorry how could you get rid of the tree and decorations you bought with your late husband and push them aside for new ones. Its just like what she is doing with daniel, he gets pulled out to pull at,the heart strings before or after #ad, swipe up, collab and the same with the chain of him, disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 20
I see she was gifted sweets and that this morning and she got two also for her nephews. Is her sister also called deafmomlife on insta?

Reactions: 3
Another montage of misery before her late late toy show debut on Friday 🥳

• Haha
Oh I know , its about greed
Absolutely, pure and utter. She could have easily said I was given these beautiful, oh sorry, gooooorrrrrrggggeeoouussss Christmas bits, but I already have a Christmas tree and enough so I'm going to pass these on to the local nursing home/hospital/hospice/school etc

Reactions: 12
All i noticed was that the baubles they sent Rachel were €5 a piece an absolute disgrace there must of been 30/40 baubles!!🙈
Garden center prob purchased them for €1 , big mark up’s most garden centers charge extortionate prices. And now the Queen of Greed is advertising them some deluded 🐑 will ut them. But as someone said earlier I bet most only went on there to have a nose at the prices.

Copying Hinch now , how fake

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Rachael should take a leaf out of Linzys book. She has absolutely no need for all that free decor. She should have at least had a competition to like that business page or something if she wanted to help but she won’t cause she’s so greedy

Reactions: 11
Do you think she gets money as well or the free stuff is the incentive ? I personally would hate all those gawdy baubles and big bows

Reactions: 6
Do you think she gets money as well or the free stuff is the incentive ? I personally would hate all those gawdy baubles and big bows
I’d hate half the shite floggers get where the hell do they put all the junk when they’re done recording because you never see or hear about it again.. their homes must be full of clutter with the amount of tack they get!

Reactions: 7
I’d hate half the shite floggers get where the hell do they put all the junk when they’re done recording because you never see or hear about it again.. their homes must be full of clutter with the amount of tack they get!
Remember Saturday , was she clearing out one of the garages , again same as Hinch prob store everything in there.

Reactions: 4
None of them hand back the gifts or match the gift with a donation. They’re all so greedy but none as bad as big c and me
Absolutely agree about her! Bit you can’t open your mouth about Big C!! Advertising the jellies really sad !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.