Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything eileen is so not short of cash as she drives around In a flashy white Range Rover . She’s fame greedy . I gave her the benefit of the doubt for a long time but ultimately how could flogging clothes etc matter after a loss like that

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think she might be on the late late show.. she said before the posts of all the gifted stuff that she wanted to post on friday but shes posting today!
Of course she will be, I’m telling ye.. the tears will be out 🤣🤣 and the kids will be wheeled out in the matching pjs... she is absolutely SICKENING

Reactions: 8
Anyone else really sick of seeing every insta-hun getting freebies!! I’m allergic to company’s that give them so much... I’d love to see company’s gift decorations to nursing homes to lift spirits!! Sorry for ranting it was bothering me.

Reactions: 19
Everything eileen is so not short of cash as she drives around In a flashy white Range Rover . She’s fame greedy . I gave her the benefit of the doubt for a long time but ultimately how could flogging clothes etc matter after a loss like that
I said the same about Rachel I don’t believe she does this to put food on the table, she’s fame hungry

Reactions: 14
Is she driving a RR!! I don’t follow her but took a look I couldn’t believe it was all selling this and that, the husband and kids all flogging clothes etc. I didn’t know her story so I googled it! But it’s shocking that they can turn grieve in to greed!!

• Wow
Trying to afford a new tree since last year it’s sickening. She’s not a bit grieving. I dunno how anyone could be like that after loosing their husband. Unfollowed her

There online store is only open today so that why she’s only sharing it now
I agree she hardly needs all that free Christmas stuff? And could that #gift be any smaller!!!!
Sure she still has to decorate her private quarters and put a tree up in the wardrobe, of course she needs it all😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I right in thinking the kids didn’t feature as much on her page when Daniel was alive? I don’t think he would like how she has them plastered all over her profile lately

Reactions: 12
Is she driving a RR!! I don’t follow her but took a look I couldn’t believe it was all selling this and that, the husband and kids all flogging clothes etc. I didn’t know her story so I googled it! But it’s shocking that they can turn grieve in to greed!!
I personally wouldn’t put her in the same category as most of these floggers, no mother should have to go through what she has, from what I noted she has had her car a long time, but I’m wondering why does it bother you want model of car she has? Her husband has a good job, she has a career herself, and after their loss they raised thousands of pounds for charity!
Her podcast with Brian Dowling was devastating to listen to as a parent and it’s evident in how she speaks about her little girl how much she is missing her. I don’t believe she deserves to be on a page entitled about Rachel Gorry because the comparison of grief between the two is night and day

Reactions: 25
They are all the same in terms of the PR drops , the swipe ups etc . I don’t care what she drives I just personally don’t get why she needs to do it , she has a lovely house husband kids and is mourning her little girl . I personally can’t understand why any of the fake insta world would matter to her . But I agree shes nowhere as bad as Rachel, she also doesn’t have as many followers ...

I noticed 9 hours ago the garden centre were having issues with the website so it may not have being from all of Rachel’s sheep flocking to buy decorations

Reactions: 5
Just had a quick scroll through her Instagram page since Daniel died and I know what you see on Instagram isn’t real life, but at a passing glance you would not think that was the page of a woman whose life fell apart only a few short months ago and who lost the love of her life

Reactions: 15
I really hope that more and more people see that she’s just a greedy grabber and stop falling for this poor me act .
I was waiting for the decorations because I said before that there was a reason why she wasn’t showing us the decorations and of course I knew she’d be on “Lads... look ah tha.... absolutely gorgeousssss and look at dese two beauhiful treassss and look ah dese gorgeous baublesssss..... absoluhley gorgeousssss “”
She actually makes me sick , her greediness . No thought for the front line staff that were there for her husband , no thought for any cancer charity or anyone, only herself . So selfish and so ignorant .

Reactions: 20
Advert done .....now here comes the flashback videos with the sad music ... right on time 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.