Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The glass vessel ... she is an empty heartless vessel. šŸ˜“
The whole surgeon thing is a load of tit! You would only see a surgeon to discuss surgery not a bloody scan or breast check!
she seemed a bit confused as to which side it was ...

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m so sorry for your loss , I know it must be so hard ,my heart breaks for you , it honestly does šŸ’” xx

And I agree with what you said there. The way she was going on about the garland for her stairs ,I couldnā€™t get my head around it . I canā€™t get my head around anything she does , it just seems strange to me, I couldnā€™t carry on the way she does and especially coming up to Christmas , showing gifts or should I say trying to flog this gifts , ridiculous ones I might add , the garland , the tree decorated like a show room tree , the possibility of this q&a with the oldest child ( madness !) , the telling all of her followers and whoever else the exact time and what child is going to play therapy and going on and on about it , and before all of this , the howling laughing at absolute shite ( milky coffee, the electrician and the dog, the coddle, etc ) , the flying around Belfast on the anniversary of her husband and in the middle of covid . I wouldnā€™t blame you for being infuriated with her . Last night coming on to tell everyone about this cancer scare , the chain on , the tears and surprise surprise a clothes haul tonight ! I would be heart broken and I just couldnā€™t do any of that , I couldnā€™t . Iā€™m sorry and I have said it before , I find it very hard to believe anything she says , she seems to just be obsessed with this insta fame and latches on to other peopleā€™s stories now just to boost her own fame and popularity, including adding her own children into the mix , anything at all sheā€™ll do . Also, who in their right mind would come on and call themselves a ā€œpublic figureā€ after their husband passed away? Wouldnā€™t that be the last thing anyone would even think of ?! Jesus ! Looks to me like she was there planning how to be insta famous from the second she went on Instagram with her story ! She is a very very cold and calculating person in my opinion.
Thank you so much šŸ’” I'm truly heartbroken I really am but my children are my priority as I know my husband would want them well looked after... I agree with you totally.. The swanning around Belfast on his 6 months anniversary like sweet jesus and her kids alone of their own while their great mammy is licking the hole off jac jossa!! Trying to get her sneaky head into pics... Like how is that normal and grieving.. I think she's extremely callous and knows exactly what she is doing.. She's trying to make the Irish public to be idiots and in the mean time getting her commission for the vile shite she is trying to sell.. To call herself a "public figure" after loosing her husband.. I don't understand at all. I also commented before about her bedroom there isn't a picture of Daniel on the bedside?! Like wtf? I find it all so baffling like I'm lost for words that people are not seeing through this scam.. I agree I find it hard to believe anything that comes from her. We are in the middle of lockdown I struggle to get up most days but I do and there she is with the hair curled and eyelashes... I'm sorry she is fraud and I'm disgusted that me being a widow I'm categorised in the same bracket as her.... Vile. Andrea Roche also has a lot to answer for.. That woman will stop at nothing for a euro.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
God forgive me but I don't believe her.
I actually knew the result before she revealed . It was so obviously a dramatic build up which thankfully was benign but genuinely what normal human being would use their medical issues to create content. Then again what normal person would exploit kids/death/cancer to benefit from free jellies and other free tit. Most families wouldnā€™t steep so low.

Reactions: 6
Another person here who thinks her BC story is at worst a lie or at least heavily embellished

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s lost a couple of followers for the first time in weeks since the performance anyway šŸ˜Œ Iā€™m happy that people saw through that desperate act of attention šŸ˜– it was one of the sickest things I have witnessed in a very long time.

Another person here who thinks her BC story is at worst a lie or at least heavily embellished
Honestly, I think everyone knows it was a lie. Back on to do her haul then šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
I certainly know that grief is different for everyone... I've grieved differently for each of my family that have passed away.. I've seen people grieve all my life.. in alot of different circumstances...
But I can hand on heart say that I've never ever witnessed anything like the way Rachel has acted... never ... in all my years of this life... yes grief is strange etc... but one thing that I've felt for every single death is despair.... like a physical weight pushing down on my whole body .. took me months to even get back to any kind of normality... to be perfectly honest since my mam died I havent put on make up... it's an effort to wash my hair.. I have to literally psyche myself up... yes I still go to work yes i still carry on for my son... but how she ie carrying on is quite honestly unfathomable ... I just find her disengenuous.. there is no way that after any of all the deaths I've gone through that I could go for a weekend away in Belfast for any of their 6 month anniversaries... my son comes first.... you dont leave your kid .. you cant act like she is .. hair done .. nails done . Make up done... ads done .. q&a done... putting make up on your brother in stitches..

It's just strange in my opinion..
Sorry that was a rant xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sheā€™s either a great actor or else she herself is in total denial and itā€™s all going to catch up on her. Or the third and most chilling one is that she couldnā€™t give a tit.

This is my fifth Christmas without my son. I still wouldnā€™t be even slightly arsed only for my children. They are my world.

Iā€™m sorry for those of you that have also suffered losses. Please donā€™t even half compare yourself to this disingenuous person.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It was bad enough and then she said she would be back on for a get that trend haul . The icing on the bullshit cake . People have to be seeing she is away with the fairies

Also she only now felt how Daniel would be losing everything? How he would feel . Ya serious like.......

Sheā€™s either a great actor or else she herself is in total denial and itā€™s all going to catch up on her. Or the third and most chilling one is that she couldnā€™t give a tit.

This is my fifth Christmas without my son. I still wouldnā€™t be even slightly arsed only for my children. They are my world.

Iā€™m sorry for those of you that have also suffered losses. Please donā€™t even half compare yourself to this disingenuous person.
I am wondering the same - is it delayed shock or something? I think this new Insta career was very exciting for and has maybe diluted her sense of reality at the moment. Both Daniel dying and Insta taking off happened at the exact same time. If this is the case she is in for a very rude awakening some day.

Reactions: 3
I am wondering the same - is it delayed shock or something? I think this new Insta career was very exciting for and has maybe diluted her sense of reality at the moment. Both Daniel dying and Insta taking off happened at the exact same time. If this is the case she is in for a very rude awakening some day.
I think she just enjoys the sympathy & attention she got and wants more, time will tell if she gets more outrageous even though in my own opinion you couldnā€™t get more lower than exploiting a death

Reactions: 7
Well in that case she needs to come of insta. I am highly disgusted at the lump stunt she pulled, itā€™s a seriously red flag that she needs to get help.

I think she just enjoys the sympathy & attention she got and wants more, time will tell if she gets more outrageous even though in my own opinion you couldnā€™t get more lower than exploiting a death
My thoughts exactly! She watched Rosie and the reaction that she got and she was hoping to Recreate that. People are wise to it now thank duck!

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think she cares heā€™s gone ! When she told the story of how frightened she was when he was Having hallucinations I knew she would find it a relief him not being there . Sheā€™s one strange human ! His poor parents must have been devastated that he fell for her

Reactions: 4
It's not delayed reaction with her. It would have hit her at this stage if it was going to. I'm sure she will play that card at some stage.

Reactions: 2
Did Rosie get her results
Almost sure she got all the clear. I unfollowed straight away. Yea wait until you get the all clear and raise awareness but that was full on attention seeking. If she needed comfort & support Iā€™m sure her husband & family would do that for her.

Reactions: 4
Almost sure she got all the clear. I unfollowed straight away. Yea wait until you get the all clear and raise awareness but that was full on attention seeking. If she needed comfort & support Iā€™m sure her husband & family would do that for her.
She got the all clear think there is a history in her family too which I sure was very scary for her x

Reactions: 1
She got the all clear think there is a history in her family too which I sure was very scary for her x
I know there is a family history of breast cancer but no need to drag it out on IG. You shouldnā€™t seek comfort from thousands of strangers and I donā€™t know why you would tell thousands you found a lump but Iā€™m a private person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.