Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regard to the whole breast cancer scare, what really struck me was her comment about her husband and his diagnosis. She said the whole time she focused on herself and the girls and how they would cope, that she never thought about how he must have felt. Is that normal? I just wonder because I have an incurable cancer and a terminal diagnosis but my husband is amazingly in tune with how I feel, we speak so openly and honestly about the future. Conversations we shouldn't have to have for at least another 20 years, My fears that I will be leaving him and also we won't get to grow old together and all I will miss out on. I am not in any way saying it's not hard for him too, I know he is heartbroken, Maybe I am just incredibly selfish but I would be really hurt if my husband made it all about him and became a professional grieving widower. Is it a working class thing? We have been offered fundraisers crowd sourced pages etc but I think it's a bit begging
The only time she thought about how he must have felt was when she thought it could be happening to her. Her own words. I don’t understand this thinking to be honest. When I lost someone close to me, the sadness I felt for them and what they were losing completely overtook my own to be honest. I felt so sad for them each and every day and even now, I still cry over what they’ve missed out on and I feel a general sadness for their life and how they must have felt. It’s like she can’t think about anyone but herself

Reactions: 13
With regard to the whole breast cancer scare, what really struck me was her comment about her husband and his diagnosis. She said the whole time she focused on herself and the girls and how they would cope, that she never thought about how he must have felt. Is that normal? I just wonder because I have an incurable cancer and a terminal diagnosis but my husband is amazingly in tune with how I feel, we speak so openly and honestly about the future. Conversations we shouldn't have to have for at least another 20 years, My fears that I will be leaving him and also we won't get to grow old together and all I will miss out on. I am not in any way saying it's not hard for him too, I know he is heartbroken, Maybe I am just incredibly selfish but I would be really hurt if my husband made it all about him and became a professional grieving widower. Is it a working class thing? We have been offered fundraisers crowd sourced pages etc but I think it's a bit begging
No, you are not one bit selfish. I was shocked too when she said how must Daniel have felt. Its like it didn't occur to her what his fears were until she was in the position herself. She's a spoilt selfish woman. She was too preoccupied looking pretty on Instagram. I hope you are doing ok. Much love to you ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And it’s back in the wardrobe . Anyone else think she has started to look very smug in her posts , the sly grin on her, especially the Xmas tree one that screams total self adoration .
Shes loving the insta fame... big time...

Hate the clothes haul... I'll leave a swipe up here... ill leave a swipe up here.. ill leave a swipe up here...

Here rachel... swipe up on this 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 38
never heard of KC before , genuinely wondering is he a little special ? Surely that’s not really the way he talks ? The smug grin of Gurry , wouldn’t be one bit surprised if she’s on the man hunt ! But she will milk her husbands death nonetheless

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s had a smug look since Belfast🤪

KC shared her page everyday in the beginning and him acting star struck last night you’d think a celebrity joined his live 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Obvs we a clever lot we saw through her quickly but surely most people are seeing the sly devious side now .

I feel sorry for Daniel that he was married to someone who never thought for one minute how it must feel to be told at 29 years of age and a father of three kids, that you’re going to die. From the outset, Rachel has placed herself as the victim in Daniel’s story. She is a victim yes but she is not the victim, Daniel is. She has made every single thing that happened to him about herself. She is so desperate to be seen as inspirational and strong that she has placed herself front and centre of Daniel’s tragedy. Yes losing your husband at 29 is horrendous but she is not the one who lost her children or her life. Daniel is the one who died but ultimately it’s Rachel who wants to be seen as the victim and it’s Rachel who wants to be seen as the inspiration. She’s no more inspirational than the millions of other people who have to live with the burden of tragic circumstances, but do so quietly and alone without needing to be told daily how amazing they are. Yes she now has to rear three kids alone but she also has a lot of support, financial and physical that other people going through her situation and worse do not have. She has placed herself as a martyr and she truly thinks she is the only one who has experienced tragedy. I cannot believe she never once thought about how Daniel might have felt hearing that he is going to die a young man. That is self obsession on another level.

Daniel is the inspiration. He was a young man who built his family a home after being told you won’t see them grow up in it. He carried on and was strong until the bitter end. He seemed to have done a lot for his family and thought of every milestone they might need to hear from him and wrote them letters. He was inspiring, strong and selfless in the face of death despite being so young and losing out on so much. The poor guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Is flash sponsoring her or is she just hoping they will ? At least I can mop my floor now... waiting on a call from the president any minute .

My husband dropped on the floor recently and we thought it was a heart attack as high history in the family. Thankfully it wasn't, it was his stomach causing severe symptoms. All I could think off was him, how he felt scared, how he would cope , him with our baby. I couldn't even think of myself , its like my mind could only focus on how he was feeling , how is he coping . I know a total different circumstance but how could she not have put herself into Daniels position until her ' scare ' . Mind boggling for ' childhood sweethearts ' .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for Daniel that he was married to someone who never thought for one minute how it must feel to be told at 29 years of age and a father of three kids, that you’re going to die. From the outset, Rachel has placed herself as the victim in Daniel’s story. She is a victim yes but she is not the victim, Daniel is. She has made every single thing that happened to him about herself. She is so desperate to be seen as inspirational and strong that she has placed herself front and centre of Daniel’s tragedy. Yes losing your husband at 29 is horrendous but she is not the one who lost her children or her life. Daniel is the one who died but ultimately it’s Rachel who wants to be seen as the victim and it’s Rachel who wants to be seen as the inspiration. She’s no more inspirational than the millions of other people who have to live with the burden of tragic circumstances, but do so quietly and alone without needing to be told daily how amazing they are. Yes she now has to rear three kids alone but she also has a lot of support, financial and physical that other people going through her situation and worse do not have. She has placed herself as a martyr and she truly thinks she is the only one who has experienced tragedy. I cannot believe she never once thought about how Daniel might have felt hearing that he is going to die a young man. That is self obsession on another level.

Daniel is the inspiration. He was a young man who built his family a home after being told you won’t see them grow up in it. He carried on and was strong until the bitter end. He seemed to have done a lot for his family and thought of every milestone they might need to hear from him and wrote them letters. He was inspiring, strong and selfless in the face of death despite being so young and losing out on so much. The poor guy.
So true all of this !! And not only making herself the victim , deciding that she is a public figure because of his death ! She is absolutely barking mad . Upsetting that she can influence people because she’s not right in the head

Reactions: 6

Agree 💯

Also the kids they lost their father. It's possible for ms swipe up to remarry but they don't get their dad back.

I'm shocked that she could only see his view after a scare

Reactions: 9

Poor Daniel & his poor family..having to look at her laughing & joking...posing & flogging tat into her phone every day..not to mention their granchildren being exposed on the gram..feel so so sorry for Daniels family💔💔

Reactions: 9
They would definitely be better off living with his parents and leave her to it in her tidy house that she doesn’t want them to mess up . She could sit talking in her wardrobe all day and have ma cook and clean for her

Reactions: 2
Anyone I've ever heard of getting a terminal diagnosis, or any family member getting the same, I just get upset about the panic they must be feeling. Sheer panic, and the way they must be feeling about life being cut short.
How can Rachel admit that she never thought of the way Daniel felt? Jesus Christ. But typical and adds to the picture we already have of her, is that of a manipulative, fame hungry woman.

Reactions: 7
Anyone I've ever heard of getting a terminal diagnosis, or any family member getting the same, I just get upset about the panic they must be feeling. Sheer panic, and the way they must be feeling about life being cut short.
How can Rachel admit that she never thought of the way Daniel felt? Jesus Christ. But typical and adds to the picture we already have of her, is that of a manipulative, fame hungry woman.
When my da was diagnosed with terminal cancer I cried my heart out not for myself but for him, I hated leaving him in hospital when visiting times were up because I just couldn't imagine how he was feeling when he was alone, it's beyond baffling how Rachel never thought how Daniel would have felt, she's cold to the core 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thank goodness Rachel has shown us how to use a mop. No longer will I live in filth! 😒

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.