Rachel Gorry #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she on a live with the other Offaly one KC ? ah well the hot begging in common

Reactions: 3
Kieran got gifted a Christmas tree
I wonder has Rachel been gifted the same one too but not mentioned it yet and maybe even Ali got one
There was a lot of talk of Christmas trees and borna in the back of the live putting lights on the gifted tree

Reactions: 3
Of course she got gifted one she only ever puts one up she said but this year she has 2, I'd say the big one in the sitting room is new and gifted, she will have to get a few more sob stories in before she shows it. We bought our xmas tree the year we got married and still have it , I hope she hasnt shoved the one she had with daniel into the hall

Reactions: 7
Of course she got gifted one she only ever puts one up she said but this year she has 2, I'd say the big one in the sitting room is new and gifted, she will have to get a few more sob stories in before she shows it. We bought our xmas tree the year we got married and still have it , I hope she hasnt shoved the one she had with daniel into the hall
You’re right , she definitely did . I’m just waiting for the “Look at tha ... lads , I am obsesseddd, isn’t it gorgeoussssss and I got loadsa messages askin abouh it ..... I’ll leave the swipe up here ”

Reactions: 8
Yeah I remember she had a pic up of her and daniel at the tree last year and it looked totally,different

Reactions: 2
The voduz hair stuff of course she had the neck tonight again on her stories “swipe up”

Listen Rachel, you’re coming across as the biggest fakest yoke we have seen in a long time .

Disgusting

You remind me of those shop people trying to flog everything to everyone who walks past on hols in Turkey for example and of course I know it’s a load of tit . I just sit here and laugh at you now because that’s who you remind me of

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The voduz hair stuff of course she had the neck tonight again on her stories “swipe up”

Listen Rachel, you’re coming across as the biggest fakest yoke we have seen in a long time .

Disgusting

You remind me of those shop people trying to flog everything to everyone who walks past on hols in Turkey for example and of course I know it’s a load of tit . I just sit here and laugh at you now because that’s who you remind me of
Yeah😂 she's like one of the lucky lucky men on hols😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another Get That Trend Haul coming up🙈🙈😴😴😴😴😴She obvs waiting on the freebie Garland before does big Xmas Deco Reveal🙄🙄Of course it will all be perfect,ott & FREE😬😬Be all one big ad as always..shes shameless.....
Her sister did the get that trend haul too. But I like her 😊 deafmomlife

Reactions: 1
She’s either a great actor or else she herself is in total denial and it’s all going to catch up on her. Or the third and most chilling one is that she couldn’t give a tit.

This is my fifth Christmas without my son. I still wouldn’t be even slightly arsed only for my children. They are my world.

I’m sorry for those of you that have also suffered losses. Please don’t even half compare yourself to this disingenuous person.

She was back on line five days after her husbands death!!!!!! It’s still baffling to be only on line and to receive stuff on the back of a families loss
Was she on a live with the other Offaly one KC ? ah well the hot begging in common
one was worse than the other. Hes so obsessed with begging he can’t speak a sentence without tagging a company. Wife couldn’t be right m
ANYONE THAT ASSOCIATES THEMSELVES WITH KC IS REALLY SCRAPING THE BARREL, HES THE MOST INSINCERE BEGGY MITCHELL IN A LONG TIME. NO FAN OF HIS WIFE AS SHE MUST BE AS BAD. HER FAMIKY ARE DECENT PEOPLE BUT MORTIFIED BY THEIR ASSOCIATION.

Reactions: 16
Is Borena pregnant? She’s hiding a lot in the background with oversized hoodies etc

I never heard of Kieran Corrigan before. Just went for a look. Kinda surprised he has a female spouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
With regard to the whole breast cancer scare, what really struck me was her comment about her husband and his diagnosis. She said the whole time she focused on herself and the girls and how they would cope, that she never thought about how he must have felt. Is that normal? I just wonder because I have an incurable cancer and a terminal diagnosis but my husband is amazingly in tune with how I feel, we speak so openly and honestly about the future. Conversations we shouldn't have to have for at least another 20 years, My fears that I will be leaving him and also we won't get to grow old together and all I will miss out on. I am not in any way saying it's not hard for him too, I know he is heartbroken, Maybe I am just incredibly selfish but I would be really hurt if my husband made it all about him and became a professional grieving widower. Is it a working class thing? We have been offered fundraisers crowd sourced pages etc but I think it's a bit begging

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel guilty posting this cos I can never imagine being in her shoes and I hope I never have to but this is not normal behaviour. Yesterday she was crying about a cancer scare, few days ago talking about her kids going to child therapy after loosing their daddy but today she's posting videos that are arguably, actually pretty provocative with the hair play, heavy makeup and lip pouting. It is just so bizarre and pretty unnerving to be honest. I know most of you have said it over past few days but watching her now really opened my eyes. Hard to believe she lost her husband as a 29 year old only a few months ago.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But like who is he? Why is he insta famous? From what I watched I don't see anything appealing about him!!
I dont know myself or follow him..i just tap in for a nose when hes mentioned here🤣🤣I think hes just someone with a hard neck & big gob from what I see🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never heard of KC either had a look omg how on earth would you follow or listen to him who are the 75k people who follow him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.