Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Surrealoneill

Chatty Member
Can’t even make myself a milky coffee because the ESB decided that it would be a good idea to turn off the power in November during level 5 lockdown 😡 5 o’clock seems so far away! Raging at them

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 2

TinaGP

VIP Member
Does she seriously, like seriously, think she's doing people a favour?
Yes , she does ! 😂😂😂😂😂 Ah where would we be at all without her guidance?! Well she does get thanked a lot from the “stitches” lads you know , they all send her messages ?! 🤪

• Haha

LilMissSunshine

A bit off topic but what are sizes like lol.. I want to order but I’m a 16 and wasn’t sure if they’d fit x
😂 The leather ones would definitely fit you as they stretch big time! I would be a 12 in jeans and always get a medium in the leggings. And I know someone who is a small size 14 and wears medium too. So I'd say you would be the large and fit perf... I do find the non-leather ones fall down on my tummy area a lot, so need pulling up a lot but i love how skinny they make my legs look so i put up with that 😉

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
Perfect thank you so much! I’ll order and see how I get on😄 I have ones from river island and they’re so noisy it sounds like waterproof trousers when I’m walking 😂
Do, I love them, have about 6 pairs, wearing the pipers today, i just love them. I would be a 16 in Penneys, 14 in Dunnes, and i got the L/XL and they are perfect, even a bit of room too. The material ones are definitely tighter, as in the Sabby and Jenna's so Id go XL in those. They all look tiny when they arrive and you will think you'll never get into them, but you will. I find them so comfy, esp at the moment when jeans are digging in :p

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
Yes I have noticed that about her lately and she is busy with all the children and the twins (who are adorable)!
I really do like her but lately its all the ads etc I think she is doing the revamp for Instagram and engagement.
Her house is beautiful as it is.
She has taught Home Economics for secondary school.
Once they start the ads and the I’m obsessed that puts me right off. Noticed Trisha starting the I’m obsessed. Can they not just be genuine and cut out the lingo crap

Teenytot

VIP Member
She’s only doing up a bloody caravan!!
Shannon comes across as the black sheep didn’t know she was Rachel’s sister for a good while🤔
With her been seriously ill as a child you’d think she’d be the spoilt princess in the family.

Fatface

VIP Member
[
Tracey explains it all on her page. If u wanted to pop back on for a read or send her a msg she responds to all her msgs. A child doesn’t have to be biologically yours for you to love & care them as your own!!
has she ever said where her sister is or why she isn’t raising her kids? Totally none of my business obviously, just being nosy

Pollyannah

Did she say it was his uncle’s land and his Dad took a year off work to build it, funded by the proceeds of their previous house.

creeper101_93

Wouldn’t take a present of it. Break your heart and your bank balance those things.
Each to their own but yes an xtrail will break your heart 🤣🤣

My own car is outrageous.
It cost a fortune to start with
It is far from environmentally friendly
It drinks fuel like you wouldn't believe
A set of tyres is about €1200
If anything breaks I know the bill is always €500+

But I still love it and couldn't dream to change it 🙈

But I drive it, I enjoy it, I park it up and I leave it there.

I'd say Rachel would love to see herself in a range rover tbh 🙈 all the insta points!

Smurfett 23

Who the hell isn't going through a tough time I buried my mother yesterday, my brother and my dad all in the space of 4 years!! What about Belfast you have a very short memory whoever the hell you are!!
I’m so sorry for your loss.. sending you a virtual hug and love 💕💕

Reactions: 1