Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
New thread guys

Reactions: 1

Leggo2

She herself many times said that Daniel was the main income source.

The house was completed by local support through fundraising and a go fund me.

So what exactly has she worked for herself?

Pimping out her grief and her kids isn't exactly working hard by anyone's standards...

If your going to defend her at least come up with a reasonable defence.

No one asked 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I smell BS
Any proof of this big villege contributions? Because I know if it was happening in my area there would be a fb page about the fundraiser and all. People take things as gospel on Tattle

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Tracey explains it all on her page. If u wanted to pop back on for a read or send her a msg she responds to all her msgs. A child doesn’t have to be biologically yours for you to love & care them as your own!!
Whats Traceys page please?I follow EvesAdventures myself & am confused so would like to know..thanks

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
My theory was settled traveller but after seeing all those throw back pictures I think they confirmed it😟
Her sister lives in a mobile home. She's deafmomlife on insta, I thought they were travellers too at the start... Not that there's anything wrong with that, some and I mean some (small few) travellers are fine. I like her sister. I'm not following her that long tho so time will tell

Mishella

Chatty Member
Her candle sticks bought in the kings oak really cheap...🙄🙄🙄🙄 yeah Rachel Iv been in there it's not the cheapest place to buy stuff in ..lovely bits if u have loads of cash ...

Just here for the updates ladies, how much of a bottom feeder can she become