Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
I notice she had the youngest girls eating from matching Kellogg’s bowls , maybe she is after a collab with them ? Wouldn’t surprise me🙄
You're probably right.
It's like they're eating in an empty garage. A place with no colour, no soul, not lived in. Just a grey space. So depressing.

Reactions: 4

Tealistener

Her latest story explains why she wasn't on yesterday. To busy changing clothes for a fashion show later 🙄

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
Comes on with the mega pathetic feel
Sorry for me face . She’s so needy of attention with her would yis like to see a few fotographs . Enjoy them with your children maybe !! She’s stuck for things to put up , she’s already shown the grass today , surely time to see her bed sheets being changed .

• Haha

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
I don't think there's as much if any play therapy going on at all.
Play therapy was never mentioned by Rachel until Belfastgate and people suggested she should be bringing her kids there rather than off out in Belfast with her BPerfect gang.
Play therapy then started being mentioned as soon as she crawled out from under her rock. Seems a coincidence tbh.
Probably waiting until it was offered to her for free

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
I’m sure that pic is to get sales for those outfits girls are in , whatever , make a fortune Rachel and retire and actually spend time with your girls without a phone in their faces

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
And then ya wanna take out the food, and then ya wanna geh a cloth......

she shared her brian wannabe dowling podcast today so that picture is surely to get a little more sympathy for anyone hearing it for the first time

Teenytot

VIP Member
Will she be on in the morning to tell her followers show hard this past few days have been with the chain front & center?🤔🤔

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
There is no mortgage is was self built on land belonging to family with proceeds from a house sale and donations of labour and cash locally.

Sage

Did she delete stories? Is there really a Carol? I'm not convinced she doesn't send these to herself to be honest. I also hate the way she calls her daughters wagons. I just wouldn't call my daughters wagons 🤷‍♀️

Tealistener

Ah lads, she played a hilarious trick on ma! So funny so it was.... NOT! 🙄 Her voice is even starting to grate on me now. Brang and med (meaning made) FFS! In my day we were sent to elocution to speak properly 😂 Let's not even speak about the people sharing her 'chicken rasher' recipe!! Are these real people!!!!
Yep just watched them and the last one is an old neighbour of hers from when she lived in Dublin 🙄 is that not just like a carbonara sort of dish that's been around for god knows how long

Jennymac

VIP Member
More engagement for the brand to see just like her anniversary post that she deleted after it was discussed here

Ggad

Does Rachel even find the grass growing interesting herself??
They are all using their kids for content it shouldn’t be allowed also I don’t mean to side track the thead but nowhere else to post it but cherington yesterday said Halloween was today in their house as they lied to the kids which I have no problem with if they are young enough to get away with it today she packed away her decorations as it’s time for colab for Xmas🙄 heaven forbid their homes get destroyed with face paint and flour etc
And the condescending ‘this is my job you don’t need to bring out your decorations I’m just showing you what to buy”

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I wouldnt put it past her , sure she only started bringing them when it was mentioned here. She lied and said daniel set up the page for her to keep her mind off things then said the other night when she set up the page
Completely sick if she is.
I hate talking about kids Because I feel they shouldn't be on show but her kids always strike me as nervous and just needing a huge hug.
I really hope they are having some support as it's been such a trauma and change for them this year. They lost their dad their mom morphed into someone else and nanna moved in with her partner. Add Covid onto that and it's all too much 💔