Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not once has anyone said anything bad about her kids
See all back to normal now with her heading to the grave, after that half arssed apology . Tomorrow will he #ad, # collab. All back to normal for her she has a neck like a jockey b$ll@x
Bit by bit she sucking her followers back in definitely and ad or collab on its way

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why did Niamh ask how we’d feel if it were our children. Rachel et al aren’t little children being bullied, they are grown women who are being held accountable for various shady dealings.
Also if it were my children behaving the way Rachel is, there’d be no need for a tattle thread because they’d be getting the full strip down straight from myself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What do I win, will I be gifted or have to do an sp or ad an or anything 😂
Yes love I think the prize is a mask 😷🤣...

Ah c’mere what’s that Stella & Sis now saying... she doesn’t want the drama.. fair enough then don’t show a screenshot of Rachel McGorrys 5 unopened messages to you and then do a full u-turn and delete it. And then say you don’t want the drama. Love u invited, opened the door and sat down and had tea with us while spilling the drama of her blocking you Had to unfollow her...
Just been watching our Stella 🙄
Sweet Jesus what a boring duck... but she’s not so slow on starting the drama.. what a prick!!
She proper messed up chatting about tattle, she’s on it for sure not the fecking hubby, why lie 😂
Now gals & it is all woman on rattle as Stella says so 🤷‍♀️ Watch ur IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) she will hunt us all down .. she’d be rather busy, duck!!!😆
Anyways our days of tattle are numbered 😭😭... she’s going to get us shut down 🤣🤣
Good luck ya girl ye !!!
And as if she wouldn’t accept a gifted item, such bleeping shite!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And her we go with the I spend time with my kids post, wasnt that last week or the weekend before and especially on their dads anniversary

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Sweet Jesus what a boring duck... but she’s not so slow on starting the drama.. what a prick!!
She proper messed up chatting about tattle, she’s on it for sure not the fecking hubby, why lie 😂
Now gals & it is all woman on rattle as Stella says so 🤷‍♀️ Watch ur IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) she will hunt us all down .. she’d be rather busy, duck!!!😆
Anyways our days of tattle are numbered 😭😭... she’s going to get us shut down 🤣🤣
Good luck ya girl ye !!!
Her cousin the hacker 😂 hilarious. Pretty sure she would be breaking a few
Laws there 🙄 another twit unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know all instagrammers are staged but I always feel her grid posts are ma or aimee behind the camera posing them back to normal. Makes me uncomfortable even

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watched Rachael’s stories! Graveyard tit looking for more attention! But delighted Leah had a smile on her face and was happy! Poor pet me heart breaks for her having a such an attention seeking mother!

• Heart
Why is she filming herself in the graveyard strange behaviour

also why does she feel the need to tell us that’s where she is

Reactions: 14

Good luck ya girl ye !!!
I thought it was a bit of a coincidence she was talking about not taking any gifted items but would love for them to put the money from it into a charity, majority of things said on here abiut rachel is about all her ads and doing no charity work , but yeah stella and sis doesn't read on here at all

Reactions: 13
Her cousin the hacker 😂 hilarious. Pretty sure she would be breaking a few
Laws there 🙄 another twit unfollowed.
[/QUOTE
The hacker cousin🙈🤣
What a dick like!
Genuine question - what’s With all the winking
Why is she filming herself in the graveyard strange behaviour

also why does she feel the need to tell us that’s where she is
its all in her cunning game to get the sympathy 🙄

@Sazmac
Soz no idea how the reply got so messed up 😂
Yea the hacker cousin duck me like .. who the heck talks shite like that!!
Right genuine question, what’s with the winking, pushing specks about, sniffing & looking to the ceiling 🤔
Is this part I wonder of the brain injury ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
See ratsout back on insta, question box up asking opinions on belfast and also was Rachel's apology real or fake, 53 percent said real are people blind

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Replying to every post on the picture that's definitely a first 🙊🙊

Shocks me that they read on here and then try to do what was criticised.

Brendan from bperfect had stories up.today about owning mistakes and replying to all messages ect.

Meanwhile Rachel just blocks.

How long before a #ad.....

Reactions: 16
Replying to every post on the picture that's definitely a first 🙊🙊

Shocks me that they read on here and then try to do what was criticised.

Brendan from bperfect had stories up.today about owning mistakes and replying to all messages ect.

Meanwhile Rachel just blocks.

How long before a #ad.....
She's just shared a small local business page, that's the first I've ever saw her share

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.