Rachel Gorry #3 is not one bit sorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is your one Stella and sis for real!! She is painful to watch! And I’m sure she’s sending more people over her!She was bringing the drama showing followers the messages from racheal! And if bloggers are so worried about there mental health they should stop talking into a camera for attention and get some real F**king friends! Jesus if your not rubbing their egos they are having rants all over social media!

Reactions: 29
Ah I really hope little Leah is feeling happier in herself. She seems a lovely little girl

Reactions: 14
I unfollowed Stella and sis coz it looked like she was fishing for followers. Leah looks lovely with her little fringe 😍

Reactions: 18
I unfollowed your Stella woman too! Giving off about Tattle when she claims to have never even looked at it. I think she would find we are a lovely bunch of ladies!!

• Haha
Just goes to show, the post she put up on Monday with the board games and hot chocolate, was probably bullshit, cos the girls were really in school.... today, thursday, Leah was in school, the hairdressers, and god knows where else! Rachel or her close contacts may not be showing symptoms yet, she should be restricting her movements, but has shown again she dosnt care about others🙄 and this my friends is the reason the virus is out of control🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I said it in the last thread . She's desperate for her own thread and numbers . Wagon of a woman
I unfollowed your Stella woman too! Giving off about Tattle when she claims to have never even looked at it. I think she would find we are a lovely bunch of ladies!!

Reactions: 11
Stella and sis knew all about tattle. When Aoibhe devlin left insta and had her little rant , stella and sis went on about how shocked she was that tattle existed . Sure she's utter delighted to be finally mentioned on here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Stella and sis knew all about tattle. When Aoibhe devlin left insta and had her little rant , stella and sis went on about how shocked she was that tattle existed . Sure she's utter delighted to be finally mentioned on here.
I was really close to messaging her to say that actually, most of us are really lovely people who just aren't allowed to say anything bad to an influencer or the old block and delete comes out.

• Heart
That Stella one doth protest too much. We know you’re on here hun. “Your husband” had a read lol pull the other one. Trying to distance herself from any drama when she feckin lit the flame boiled the pot stirred the sauce the dope

Reactions: 26
Sorry . Was that it ? Was that the apology ?’then straight on about the young ones fringe ?! Is that it ? Worst performance ever ! At least Denise looked upset and made her eyes look watery ... the chain of daniel front and centre ...
Get the kids out when the going gets tough!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That Stella one doth protest too much. We know you’re on here hun. “Your husband” had a read lol pull the other one. Trying to distance herself from any drama when she feckin lit the flame boiled the pot stirred the sauce the dope
Why would she get the husband to look? Can her eyes not be sullied by looking.at Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone mentioned a comment and then deleted it about " throwing dirt at the kids ". Sorry i don't know anyone on this thread who said nasty things about those kids .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why did Niamh ask how we’d feel if it were our children. Rachel et al aren’t little children being bullied, they are grown women who are being held accountable for various shady dealings.

Reactions: 19
Rachel hi. I am still disapointed in you. Yes you apologised. No we dont want blood. Please understand as frontline staff, there is no other line of defence. It is now down to the community to protect each other. We are overworked, underpaid and at breaking point. Should you find yourself in A&e it will not be your tan, it will not be Brendan, ot will not be Denise that saves you it will be the nurse in full PPE gear. How about you make a donation to your local hospital? Do something good with your platform. Cleaning under your sink/fridge does not make you a role model. Make something of your life darling. Be someone your girls look up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
Someone mentioned a comment and then deleted it about " throwing dirt at the kids ". Sorry i don't know anyone on this thread who said nasty things about those kids .
Yeah saw that comment, and agreed I've never read anything bad on here about her girls, in fact quiet the opposite

Reactions: 13
Was just about to comment the same. If all these new followers who just joined when a thread for Rachel was set up don’t like it that’s no problem. Message rach directly and tell her how amazing she is.

Don’t make out her children are being discussed ina negative way when it couldn’t be further from the truth 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
Not once has anyone said anything bad about her kids
See all back to normal now with her heading to the grave, after that half arssed apology . Tomorrow will he #ad, # collab. All back to normal for her she has a neck like a jockey b$ll@x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.