Rachel Gorry #23 Off to Lapland, are yiz well jell? Professional widow pays so well!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t even know who Utd are playing! Everton Rachel they are playing Everton! She supports Liverpool she won’t be cheering for Everton 😂😂
She hasn’t a clue about any of that. She just likes wearing a tight jersey and having da lads over

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her sister Shannon is away always and she has 4 small kids how she can do it I don’t know she does not work well apart from insta and still living in a mobile
Cause this is a great country to live in. Seems the less people do in this country the more they get. And no Aimee on the trip, so there won't be a photo with the favourite sister. Does any of the family actually work or they all loving the dole life.

Reactions: 11
Cause this is a great country to live in. Seems the less people do in this country the more they get. And no Aimee on the trip, so there won't be a photo with the favourite sister. Does any of the family actually work or they all loving the dole life.
Aimee must have the kids I have no idea as the brother seems to be with Rachel half the time as does the girlfriend, not sure about the Mam I assume Shannon’s partner does Shannon is at home and does bperfect ads

Reactions: 4
Aimee is off to Barcelona on a hen!! Rachel using the in laws for another weekend!! Rachel should have used the pill cause to me being a parent is a hindrance to her. If not away to Galway or should shows with the mayo buck she's hardly at home and if she is let's go to cinema so we don't have to chat. Suppose monkey see monkey do as they say

Reactions: 2
"Things I do for these boys"
What like took a freebie trip to man utd so your family could get to see a match for free🫠
So selfless 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who in there right mind goes to breakfast dressed like that?? Taken about 7 in the morning. Wasn't she a man utd "fan" but changed to Liverpool. No doubt she'll have a scarf around her self. Can they not afford separate rooms or they just cramming everyone into a room. Seriously how does she have 272k followers, what does she actually influence people doing?

Reactions: 10
All the gym gear/active gear she has been gifted/promotes and she wears jeans and a blazer to the game. Besides if she is so disinterested in the match why didnt the lads go into the game and the girls head of shopping or sight seeing.

Reactions: 8
All the gym gear/active gear she has been gifted/promotes and she wears jeans and a blazer to the game. Besides if she is so disinterested in the match why didnt the lads go into the game and the girls head of shopping or sight seeing.
No Liverpool fan would go to Old Trafford and vice versa. Anything for attention. As a Utd fan who has gone to matches for years and sees how hard it is to get tickets her sitting there with a face like a bag of spanner’s sickens me.

Reactions: 12
No Liverpool fan would go to Old Trafford and vice versa. Anything for attention. As a Utd fan who has gone to matches for years and sees how hard it is to get tickets her sitting there with a face like a bag of spanner’s sickens me.
All for attention and content as you say. Its like when she made her appearance as Dublins biggest fan at the All Ireland last year.

Reactions: 9
All for attention and content as you say. Its like when she made her appearance as Dublins biggest fan at the All Ireland last year.
Queen of the band wagons 💯
---
Sickening and genuine fans not getting a sniff of a ticket, wonder how many Dublin games she will support this year.

Reactions: 11
She’s pathetic with the whole football shite, I remember when she had 2,000 followers hiding in the wardrobe away from Daniel because he was watching a Liverpool match and she’d no interest, she the definition of a pick me girl 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fact as a Liverpool fan we wouldn’t be caught dead in old Trafford. 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
It is it a case of supporting your team, no matter where they are playing. Like saying oh I’d never go to cork playing in limerick etc as I don’t support limerick. Teams would have no support only at home games if that was the case

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.