Rachel Gorry #2 Swipe up, cry, not shy, Belfast in a blink of an eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was that sorry she wouldn’t have done that live with Brian downing. There all self obsessed idiots !
1st story after the shitshow was of a washing line🤦‍♀️ Shows how much up their own arses these people are

Reactions: 21
She is such a LIAR, she was in her arse wearing a mask at all times!!!!!

Yiz have us in d stitches with da apology Rach......we have receipts 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Right that's it. That "apology" is horse tit. I liked her, I've defended her but the mask is slipping and it certainly slipped right off her face in Belfast that night.

Whatever about her wanting to be Insta famous, that's her perogative but to blatantly lie and say she wore her mask all night 🙄 she hadn't got it on on the bus and I'm sure there was a video of her and Denise (another liar) walking through Castlecourt without masks.

Didn't anticipate the crowds 🙄 didn't anticipate the back lash more like. And I'm still annoyed about that paid charity post last week. Why can't these floggers support a charity without needing a pay day.

Reactions: 39
Lads do you think it’s worth it all , are these people ( not just Rachel )really happy ? I came to this site initially to see what was happening about Mrs Hinch( I like her ) never got involved but saw a thread on irish people (lbp) and saw it fester into negativity after negativity to a point they can’t fart right ! How can they enjoy this lifestyle ? It must be really really profitable because no amount would pay you to see such criticism of every single thing you do . I’d love to know if half of you here would trade places with them for a day ( I sure as hell wouldn’t in a million years ) I’m glad she’s apologised, I really liked her but can’t help question if all the people are right about her now , was there really never ever one mention of a cancer support / charity 😢

Reactions: 16
Try again Rachel.
Change your apology.
Distance yourself as a BA.
Restrict your movements and those of your children for 14 days.
You need to earn respect to get respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh and I don’t follow her but did Jax Jossa get any stick for been there too ? I’m sure she has x

Reactions: 2
Lads do you think it’s worth it all , are these people ( not just Rachel )really happy ? I came to this site initially to see what was happening about Mrs Hinch( I like her ) never got involved but saw a thread on irish people (lbp) and saw it fester into negativity after negativity to a point they can’t fart right ! How can they enjoy this lifestyle ? It must be really really profitable because no amount would pay you to see such criticism of every single thing you do . I’d love to know if half of you here would trade places with them for a day ( I sure as hell wouldn’t in a million years ) I’m glad she’s apologised, I really liked her but can’t help question if all the people are right about her now , was there really never ever one mention of a cancer support / charity 😢
It was never about Cancer support. Never once has she used her platform to say we need more investment into cures.
Never once had a discussion on the home nursing supports and that the Irish Cancer Society supply this through fundraising.

Wouldn't you use your platform to raise awareness.... Not Rachel the only charity post was #ad. Who takes money to raise awareness for a charity clothes drive in a pandemic

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I think these are genuinely that far up their own asses that they think we’re just jealous vile witches. No hun you’ve lied & lied. You’ve done absolutely nothing for any organization/hospital that supported you and your family in an horrific time. Far too interested in themselves to be able to put themselves in someone else’s shoes. I think you have to be a certain type to be a “blogger”

Reactions: 24
She’s blocking like a good thing ! Block away Rachel your just a fake who uses her husbands death to her financial gain
Blocking people after they've DMed or commented on her pic? I can't see anything only her latest story!

Reactions: 6
Plus why did she sit directly behind Jac..... Surely it is up to Rachel to be responsible and stick to guidelines and stay two metres apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was never about Cancer support. Never once has she used her platform to say we need more investment into cures.
Never once had a discussion on the home nursing supports and that the Irish Cancer Society supply this through fundraising.

Wouldn't you use your platform to raise awareness.... Not Rachel the only charity post was #ad. Who takes money to raise awareness for a charity clothes drive in a pandemic
You're absolutely correct.
Not once supported or made people aware of cancer supports or gave advice.
Plenty asked her about her Daniel's diagnosis, apparently, and they were told to go to her highlights.
Never did a charity promo. Ever.

Reactions: 24
So the jist of everyone’s apology about the bperfect event was that they thought it was going to be a quiet affair ?!
That come from both the organiser, the attendees, the z-listers and everyone on an open top bus ! What a load of shite

Reactions: 25

That’s so sad 😭 sure that would be the main focus and priority in ways of tan and hair 😢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.