Rachel Gorry #2 Swipe up, cry, not shy, Belfast in a blink of an eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NOW RACHEL AND ALL THE OTHER "FUCKWITS" THAT WENT TO BELFAST HOPE YER HAPPY... ABSOLUTE DISGRACE ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN A PATHETIC APOLOGY
And some people would prefer if we could just move on because a 20second apology was given 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had a peak and stella & sis is still shitting on about tattle . Attention seeker that one is

No positivity she said . No " oh love her " etc .. hun that's what a rave thread is for

She would love to hack our accounts and hunt us down if we ever say anything about her . This one is a wagon !!

She is setting up a page to shut tattle down 😂
She can duck right off with herself. Was ok for her to start drama over Rachel and then posting a screen shot of the 5 messages from her... like 🙄
She needs to stfu

Reactions: 13
She can duck right off with herself. Was ok for her to start drama over Rachel and then posting a screen shot of the 5 messages from her... like 🙄
She needs to stfu
She's like " I wouldnt take a gifted couch if it was given to me " aye id say ya wouldnt 🙃 Drama starter that one and all mouthy

Reactions: 9
She's like " I wouldnt take a gifted couch if it was given to me " aye id say ya wouldnt 🙃 Drama starter that one and all mouthy
Of course she would - Total hypocrite. Adding fuel to the fire and then whatever was said to her by Rachel, she’s backtracking and jumping on the Tattle is full of trolls bandwagon. She might want to take a little look at herself before she starts that carry on.

Reactions: 11
Of course she would - Total hypocrite. Adding fuel to the fire and then whatever was said to her by Rachel, she’s backtracking and jumping on the Tattle is full of trolls bandwagon. She might want to take a little look at herself before she starts that carry on.
Don’t even give her what she wants
mentions on here and more followers. There’s no reason for her to be talking about it again today. She said her piece yesterday.

Reactions: 10
I created a new thread

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.