Rachel Gorry #2 Swipe up, cry, not shy, Belfast in a blink of an eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were!

Thanks to @Wheres reality for the thread title.

Had to change slightly to fit, original is
Swipe up and cry , not that shy , up to Belfast in a blink of an eye.

Please could someone do a round up of the last thread? Thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Rachel was a nobody before her husband got terminally ill with cancer. She has used public sympathy to garner fame and Instagram followers. She yoyos between selling absolutely everything and crying crocodile tears when she's called out. Loads of people have messaged her very supportive messages and she has ignored them. She reads and blocks messages that she calls TROLLING. Theses messages are mostly people who think she shouldn't be so public about everything. She shares and responds to any message sent for a z list Irish celebrity. She went to Belfast for a bperfect event on Daniel's six month anniversary. Every covid restriction rule was broken. No social distancing or masks. She hiding and blocking people since but we are expecting a tearful and self indulgent comeback very soon. Unfortunately everyone has a tragic story. She is cashing in on hers unashamedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Sure she will have to come on and show the lunchbox tit for Monday morning🙄🙄🙄 so many people have unfollowed but I don’t see her numbers dropping! Like WTF!!

Reactions: 18
Yes my Sunday won’t be complete without seeing what her kids are eating tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sure she will have to come on and show the lunchbox tit for Monday morning🙄🙄🙄 so many people have unfollowed but I don’t see her numbers dropping! Like WTF!!
Is she buying followers? 🤔🤔🤔 for me after the Ray Darcy show she seemed to sky rocket in followers , not long after changed her insta handle from Rachelgorryhomedecor to rachelgorry. I said it on the other thread but I think she felt this cemented her insta career and changing her handle meant she wasn't tied down to just interiors anymore.

Reactions: 10
Would she have the neck to come on with the lunchboxes? 😳

I think she’ll come on with hysterical tears and possibly yes, throw in “You’ve no idea what my life is like , do ye think I want all dis?!” And she’ll continue on with whatever else her or someone came up with for the past two days , because I can just picture them there and Rachel with her “Milky coffee” that caused her so much hysterical laughing before , all sitting there scrambling their brains to come up with a story to gain sympathy and support and get out of the whole Belfast thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s definitely why she changed her name. Her page was initially set up as a ‘distraction’ and to show her home but that didn’t tie in with all the ads and collabs she’s doing. I’m starting to doubt that story that it was Daniel who pushed her to set it up now. It seems like this was her path/goal all along. She has been online as she has replied to some comments. Not like her to stay off stories this long. How long until the tears come out to play

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think a lot of people are having a light bulb 💡 moment since Belfast regarding Rachel .

Reactions: 33
For me, I honestly think it's a kick in the teeth to all of the hse workers that fought to keep her husband alive. It's an absolute disgrace. She has updated the world of Instagram on her husbands illness and her grieving and received so much love and words of encouragement but has now put other peoples husbands, fathers, mothers, sisters etc. at risk without a second thought. Its shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I can’t believe how quickly there’s a second thread when you think this was in the rave section last week. I’m sure Belfast opened a lot of people eyes for a few reasons. If she blocks people does that not make her following go down aswel??

Reactions: 21
I can’t believe how quickly there’s a second thread when you think this was in the rave section last week. I’m sure Belfast opened a lot of people eyes for a few reasons. If she blocks people does that not make her following go down aswel??
No blocking just means you can't see her stories or posts but you still count towards her follower number

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I would sincerely hope not. Those kids shouldn’t be going to school for the next 10 days after her carry on. If my kids were in the same school as hers I wouldn’t be long in telling the school principle that. She’d want some neck to send them to school tomorrow

Reactions: 29
I've been following her from very early. She was a different girl then. I taught she had set up the page as awareness building and a distraction.

I think the business plan all along was to build a platform and go after brand ambassador roles.

She signed to an agency before Daniel died. It was always going this way.

What value does she bring? She flogs whatever she is given. The AR agency clients are all morphed into one now. They all flog the same stuff.

When she first started her hair was always lovely and straight yet now we are to believe it's the crap she is peddling. Her teeth were always white but in enters Spotlight. She couldn't even do a charity post without being paid.
All her clothes came from penny's at the start but anyone that wants to pay her now she will wear their stuff.

False personality persona to appear sweet and innocent when realistically she gained a following to become insta famous.

The day she had the video up of her crying to her child was the finish for me. Her children are grieving too they don't need that splashed on Instagram. Then a few clicks later it was straight back to #ad.

I follow lots of accounts where they were set up in awareness building. Some of them get small gifts from time to time there is a huge difference to the fact she is flogging stuff she herself wouldn't buy. That's ultimately my issue with Bloggers. Everything is incredible once someone is paying them to say so.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I think she'll reappear tomorrow with tears and 'I'm sorry, I just needed a distraction, you have no idea how hard it is, blah blah blah' 🙄

Reactions: 17
I remember when she did a q&a in March and a question was dream holiday and she tagged so sue as she was in the Maldives. I think that was one of the 1st things that struck me. I don’t think her page was ever about anything other than being an instahun

Reactions: 22
I remember when she did a q&a in March and a question was dream holiday and she tagged so sue as she was in the Maldives. I think that was one of the 1st things that struck me. I don’t think her page was ever about anything other than being an instahun
The late late show hashtag and tagging seemed to make her so happy. Strange the joy it seemed to bring her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s blocking like a good thing ! Block away Rachel your just a fake who uses her husbands death to her financial gain

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.