Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boomboomboom90

New Thread Title Suggestion: Me coffee is milky, Yiz have me in stitches. I won't drop BPerfect cos I'd miss all my riches

• Haha
Reactions: 102

tinytots

Here is another message that was sent to her the person unfollowed her after she sent it so she wouldn’t keep her numbers up and i know the person who sent it she was blocked immediately so looks like she’s living on her phone all day 😆.
180484A6-8B28-4570-BC03-6EAA27B64BEF.jpeg
E4E614D8-64DF-49D8-A5A7-6A93496B2C5C.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Taylor17

VIP Member
Rachel was a nobody before her husband got terminally ill with cancer. She has used public sympathy to garner fame and Instagram followers. She yoyos between selling absolutely everything and crying crocodile tears when she's called out. Loads of people have messaged her very supportive messages and she has ignored them. She reads and blocks messages that she calls TROLLING. Theses messages are mostly people who think she shouldn't be so public about everything. She shares and responds to any message sent for a z list Irish celebrity. She went to Belfast for a bperfect event on Daniel's six month anniversary. Every covid restriction rule was broken. No social distancing or masks. She hiding and blocking people since but we are expecting a tearful and self indulgent comeback very soon. Unfortunately everyone has a tragic story. She is cashing in on hers unashamedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

TinaGP

VIP Member
There may not be kids on the toy show this year. But I bet she’ll try anyway
Oh she’s on the hunt already I’d say . Probably emailing RTÉ everyday .

Also , I watched those videos of the bperfect and I noticed even when she was wearing the mask, she had this silly school girl giggling look , giggling away delighted with herself . Following Jac Jossa like a little puppy on a lead . She looked pathetic and she didn’t give a shit! All for the fame , only thinking of herself by the looks of it 🤮
Also ,how can she do that on the 6 month anniversary of her husband passing ? It is so cold to me. Maybe I’m a big softie , but I just couldn’t do that , my heart would be broken .
My auntie lost her husband around the same time as Rachel’s husband passed away . My aunt wasn’t allowed in to see my uncle , but she drove 6hrs every single day on her own just to park in the car park and talk up to his hospital window and 1 morning at 5am she got a phonecall to say he wasn’t well at all and could she go there , the nurse said he was passing away , but he held on until she finally fought and got in to see him for the second before he passed , the nurse told us that he told her “I’ll hang on until she gets here , I won’t go , I’m trying to hold on “ and the second my auntie got in and held his hand , he passed away and he was a young man . 6 months on and she’s still absolutely devastated, her heart is just broken , the last thing she is doing is going on social media , the poor woman finds it hard to even go to the grocery shopping , she’s still hardly eating , her world is shattered . She is like another mam to me , and I couldn’t be there for his funeral , I couldn’t be there for her in person on the day she needed me the most . But , there’s Rachel and the rest in the “stitches” having a great time and now blocking poor people who are going through heart breaking times . She Should be ashamed of herself .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
This is probably and awful thing to say but I believe half the reason Rachel never once raised awareness for anything or praises any nurses or doctors is because she never wants the spotlight to be off herself. She wants herself and herself alone to be at the centre of Daniel’s story. Giving praise to anyone else deflects attention away from her. I’m sorry if that sounds awful but I believe it to be true. Any retelling of any story about him has her as the focus. Probably the reason why she doesn’t respond to others about their loss either- because this her moment. The limelight will not be shared. You will probably remember that I initially came on here to somewhat defend Rachel (although I was critical of her in other ways) but this thread and people’s comments have really opened my eyes to her. I don’t believe she’s a nasty person but I do think she is obsessed with the attention she is getting right now. She loves being put on a pedestal and seems to think she’s the only one who has ever suffered a huge loss. I’m still not over her wanting to be on The Late Late show and trying to get that off the ground. She needs to put the phone away until after the new year, look after herself and her kids, properly grieve and stop looking for the praise and adulation of complete strangers for an ego boost.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

IGer1

She is such a LIAR, she was in her arse wearing a mask at all times!!!!!

Yiz have us in d stitches with da apology Rach......we have receipts 💅🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 54

CoffeeSugarMilk

OK....

I'm sorry BUT going to an event at this time is bad.

Not wearing a mask or practicing social distancing is bad.

Mingling with people (less than 2m apart) who just flew in from a Red List country (England) is bad

Trying to play it off as "OMG we didn't know how crowded it was gonna be" is the worst.

Have a bit of self respect and dignity at that point to say "Ok there's too many people here and I don't feel safe". But no, that BP cheque is too good to pass up.

Pathetic from all of the influencers who went.

Really expected more from Rachel, especially after losing her husband to a terminal illness a mere 6 months ago. You'd think she'd have more respect for Healthcare Staff and sick people than to be carrying on with that shite

Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Seasonblue

For me, I honestly think it's a kick in the teeth to all of the hse workers that fought to keep her husband alive. It's an absolute disgrace. She has updated the world of Instagram on her husbands illness and her grieving and received so much love and words of encouragement but has now put other peoples husbands, fathers, mothers, sisters etc. at risk without a second thought. Its shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Long time lurker, first time poster. Why the f*ck are they all apologising to everyone they 'offended'?

Nobody is offended, we are downright fuming that these people have put the lives of innocent people at risk, that businesses will potentially have to close because of their fame hungry greed.

Every single one of them should be isolating for the next 2 weeks and their children should not be allowed to return to school for the next 2 weeks either.

What a bunch of self entitled p*icks

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Now this is the shit people are filling her with. Thinking about her and hoping she’s rapping herself In a duvet the Only duvet she wrapped herself in was the one in the hotel when she was locked
Brenda from Sligo is some fool

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Nettlebelle

Had to join in on this conversation. I’ve messaged Rachel so many times, kind ones of support and admiration. I lost someone close to me so I suppose I looked to her to help me through but her account has turned into a circus. It’s not just the launch, that’s annoyed me of course but I’ve been coming to this conclusion a long time now. The woman doesn’t owe me a response but it still bugs me that she never acknowledged any of my messages. Now today I see her “apology”. SHES the one who is upset??Sorry, WHAT?? She doesn’t get to be the upset one looking for sympathy. Why does it seem we have to tip toe around her feelings? Why is she suddenly the nations sweetheart? Fine, work with a company but she works with aaaallll the companies. It’s greedy. Is it just me or is it starting to appear like she uses her tragedy as an excuse? Horrible thing to say I know but that’s how it’s appears to me. Any negativity and she’s on crying telling us we don’t know what she’s going through. Eh, yes I do. She can choose her way of grieving and do what helps her but becoming an Insta hun? I’m not buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I've been following her from very early. She was a different girl then. I taught she had set up the page as awareness building and a distraction.

I think the business plan all along was to build a platform and go after brand ambassador roles.

She signed to an agency before Daniel died. It was always going this way.

What value does she bring? She flogs whatever she is given. The AR agency clients are all morphed into one now. They all flog the same stuff.

When she first started her hair was always lovely and straight yet now we are to believe it's the crap she is peddling. Her teeth were always white but in enters Spotlight. She couldn't even do a charity post without being paid.
All her clothes came from penny's at the start but anyone that wants to pay her now she will wear their stuff.

False personality persona to appear sweet and innocent when realistically she gained a following to become insta famous.

The day she had the video up of her crying to her child was the finish for me. Her children are grieving too they don't need that splashed on Instagram. Then a few clicks later it was straight back to #ad.

I follow lots of accounts where they were set up in awareness building. Some of them get small gifts from time to time there is a huge difference to the fact she is flogging stuff she herself wouldn't buy. That's ultimately my issue with Bloggers. Everything is incredible once someone is paying them to say so.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Missminniemouse

Chatty Member
I sent Rachel a private message asking was she keeping her kids off school until she got tested for Covid given how unsafe the event was , she blocked me in seconds . Not staying too far off her phone . I’d say it’s killing her to not be posting stories

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

tinytots

Absolutely disgusting to block this woman😡😡😡😡 I wish you could post this on her IG. I’m so sorry for what your friend is going through😢😢
Think it was stated in her thread from the beginning that everyone has a story a loss that has broken them. So many reached out to her cause us average joe soaps we don’t deserve an acknowledgement. My friends son died suddenly only 14. The husband has been sick for less than a year with a misdiagnosis to late now. She’s been fighting with hospital for 3 days to get in to see him has lost all hope now that nphet have met today of seeing him. Rachel needs to fuck off. I’m proud of my friend how she is getting through every day doubt people can say the same about Rachel. The fact she blocked her straight away speaks of the type of person Rachel is. Unlike Rachel my friend has now deleted all sm apps of her phone to prepare for her husband funeral and time to deal with both losses afterwards.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Well there you go. She went, she regrets it, she left early and she assumed there would be more in place to protect people. A bit of a deflective apology, she’ll be back on in a few days (tomorrow) to thank everyone for their lovely messages and that’ll be the end of it as far as she’s concerned.

Reactions: 42

ItsMeMelD

Chatty Member
Yeah she said ‘everyone’ was asking for her man, sister and brother to come on for a Q&A.. maybe I’m just speaking for myself but I had zero interest in those stories... literally tapped through every single story

Reactions: 41