Rachel Gorry #2 Swipe up, cry, not shy, Belfast in a blink of an eye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea definitely did. I wouldn’t be able to do q&a’s about shite if I had all that going on
Her mom always seemed uncomfortable when she joined.

I was shocked at some of the personal questions ppl asked and they were answered.

I watched Jade's documentary and in it they tracked the following rise and fall. It always rose when she got bad news. People are attracted to other ppls grief.

Obviously I'm as bad I followed early after one of my friend shared her story. But I did feel I was Following to support her awareness building.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her mom always seemed uncomfortable when she joined.

I was shocked at some of the personal questions ppl asked and they were answered.

I watched Jade's documentary and in it they tracked the following rise and fall. It always rose when she got bad news. People are attracted to other ppls grief.

Obviously I'm as bad I followed early after one of my friend shared her story. But I did feel I was Following to support her awareness building.
Same as myself a story like that will suck you in tho.
What’s that saying misery loves company.

One question I always remember was will you move on and find love again? Who sends something like that and who even answers that.

Reactions: 10
I don't think she was asked half those questions. It was all for the insta. She's looking online and posting a few replies on her grid now.
She'll be back with the bully/troll/sad/things tough/#ad soon enough.

Reactions: 4
She will flop after this.
Her 'brand' is tainted. She isn't around long enough to have a loyal enough following.

Reactions: 20
Well there you go. She went, she regrets it, she left early and she assumed there would be more in place to protect people. A bit of a deflective apology, she’ll be back on in a few days (tomorrow) to thank everyone for their lovely messages and that’ll be the end of it as far as she’s concerned.

Reactions: 42
Ehhhh does she realise she was on Dan Osbourne’s stories on the bus with no mask 🤣
View attachment 264899
Such rubbish.
She's replied to as many as she can.....those who have high insta followings, not the rest of us, no, you'll block the rest.
The only posed photo I've seen was of her wearing a mask, the rest....well, you were not wearing a mask Rachel....proof is out there.

Reactions: 25
Well there you go. She went, she regrets it, she left early and she assumed there would be more in place to protect people. A bit of a deflective apology, she’ll be back on in a few days (tomorrow) to thank everyone for their lovely messages and that’ll be the end of it as far as she’s concerned.
How long before all the reposting of others telling her she’s amazing and deserved a night out. I’ll give it a couple of hours

Reactions: 19
How long before all the reposting of others telling her she’s amazing and deserved a night out. I’ll give it a couple of hours
She couldn't be that silly surely?

I'd have more respect of she ended her BA with bperfect. But that won't happen.

Reactions: 17
She couldn't be that silly surely?

I'd have more respect of she ended her BA with bperfect. But that won't happen.
She won’t end anything. She’s waiting for her own palette. I’ve absolutely no respect for her. Why block the normal people who are understandably angry. She of all of people knows what it’s like to lose a loved one in these times.

Reactions: 20
Will we word her next post for her then.
So obvious she’s reading here. Wonder how far back those replies were

Reactions: 6
I have to say I’ve been horrified by some of the things she has shown and the overall ambition/strategy to become insta famous/an influencer during the loss of her husband.
How she could leave those poor kids overnight/for a weekend twice in the last month I don’t know.
I also think Denise from Pelo has shown her true colours with this - very cleverly choosing people like Rachel and Shannen the big C and me as brand ambassadors - whoever is flavour of the month for the grief vultures - accessing promotion to their growing audiences when they are not established enough to be charging big bucks - they were probably delighted to be picked for something. It also gives her “good publicity” to be working with people who have had tragic circumstances

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I’d have more respect if she said given the numbers released in NI and Ireland in the last few days she will be self isolating for the next two weeks and keeping her kids off school. Only then would I believe she is genuine. Saying sorry is one thing, acting sorry is another and if she was truly regretful and ashamed she would do the right thing and restrict her movements.

Reactions: 30
She won’t end anything. She’s waiting for her own palette. I’ve absolutely no respect for her. Why block the normal people who are understandably angry. She of all of people knows what it’s like to lose a loved one in these times.
This is why she will flop long term. She isn't genuine at all. A sell out who exploits her grief to cash in. More concerning is she is using her kids heartbreak as content

Reactions: 22
If she was that sorry she wouldn’t have done that live with Brian downing. There all self obsessed idiots !

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.