Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick folks head over to Super Chefs Gorry IG , you can learn how to make soup in a soup maker and look at the texture sure ain’t it a wonderful creation . I never knew it was possible to produce soup from a soup maker 🤣🤣. What a pure dope of a woman
As for that place supplying them free or discounted communion dress. If I was a parent I would not set foot in that place , I would buy online before I would touch them... 😡 giving to those that can afford while so many are struggling 😡😡😡
Jesus Christ, they look like wedding dresses 😳

Reactions: 1
Did she defo get a freebie communion dress?? Wasn’t sure by her post!!

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t that the shop Hollie modelled Communion dresses for them last year? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Hinting for free hair now for the communion .. Watch them all fall over themselves now .. go pay you mean beggar
---

Huns only tag if free or discounted . Guaranteed this is free or discounted

Reactions: 9
Right it’s Bosco time.
Marion “Are we going to tell everyone what we did today?
Marion “We did! We went to look at dresses didn’t we? Wowwwwww!”
Marion “We did! We had a lovely time didn’t we? Wowwwwww!”
Marion “And we got your shuuezzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How much begging is she going to do for the communion and confirmation 🙄
Doing a chat with her child to flog a hair curling wand and beg for free things. That was the reason behind that. So obvious and so fake.

Reactions: 14
The sooner a law comes in about exploiting your children for money online the better. She is the WORST offender! Roping the girls into doing them cringe reels. Pathetic

Reactions: 22
Did Rachel read the before and after care of laser hair removal? Has she not copped on that you cannot wear fake tan. Throwing away her Bperfect deal and how will she manage her pasty skin for the next 9months?

Reactions: 8
You can wear fake tan. I did.
It needs it be completely gone for at least 2 weeks before treatment. You can wear it the day after treatment and needs to be gone before next treatment.
---

Did Rachel read the before and after care of laser hair removal? Has she not copped on that you cannot wear fake tan. Throwing away her Bperfect deal and how will she manage her pasty skin for the next 9months?

Reactions: 2
I am going through it at the moment and was told it’s a no no as the beam targets pigment. With fake tan it messes it up. Maybe different advice from different clinics
Professional Aestheticians will say to leave tan off for the duration of the laser treatment, as over exfoliation to remove fake tan or pigment discolouration from tan can throw the laser off. That’s why it’s popular to start in November

Reactions: 4
The video of Leah’s teeth. It’s just so uncomfortable seeing this. It’s private for the child. I really think Rachel is one of the worst out there. She’s such an irresponsible chav

Reactions: 18
The video of Leah’s teeth. It’s just so uncomfortable seeing this. It’s private for the child. I really think Rachel is one of the worst out there. She’s such an irresponsible chav
Nothing is sacred anymore, not even the privacy of your teeth at such a venerable age and stage of her life. Anything for a collab it’s actually shocking

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Nothing is sacred anymore, not even the privacy of your teeth at such a venerable age and stage of her life. Anything for a collab it’s actually shocking
I really fear for Leah. She is heading into an awkward stage of life. It’s disgusting that this is allowed

Reactions: 12
It's that time of the week for exercise would she piss off its that time of the week to pretend she does gymondo and sell it to her sheep.

Reactions: 12
It's that time of the week for exercise would she piss off its that time of the week to pretend she does gymondo and sell it to her sheep.
She had to squeeze in her workout after a busy day, 2 appointments and a takeaway... which part was busy 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.