Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
How are ye ladsπŸ˜‰ I jus said I’d pop on to tell yez all abouh me black bin bag….I mean me black jump suih,yez can get it on preehi lihhel ting. Be quick becoz ih iz flyin ouh of ih πŸ˜‰
welcome back Tina , god did we miss your posts
---

Surprised she has not modeled to Valentines lingerie herself.. Don’t remember her post any before now , was that just for the new fella to see . Hmmmmmm ..
Must be hard on a now not getting the free hair along with her. Judging by hers yesterday it’s not a great place ..

Reactions: 9
It is me ❀ Sorry I ran awayπŸ˜‚ life got busy and the days just flew along and I’d stuff to deal with and do and work. I saw lovely comments on here about me today and I’d like to say thank you all very much for asking about me. I said I shuh jus come on to tell yiz all tha I appreciate yiz all πŸ˜‚β€
Awe there ye are! Welcome back😍

Reactions: 2
Black is a happy colour you know 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Earlier post I made , just read it again , it shoukd say β€˜must be hard on the Ma not getting freebie hair’ and not β€˜hard on’ 🀣

Reactions: 3
@GPRena not to derail the thread but any chance of an update on Banana Man. Weirdly he pops into my head on occasion

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The stupid reels again , how old is she!! no ma this time have they fallen out again , from what I read on here I hear the family are always falling out .
---

Demonstration on how to erect chick wire on the way ! You watch in Q&A how did you put it up ... it was the father in law I bet

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The stupid reels again , how old is she!! no ma this time have they fallen out again , from what I read on here I hear the family are always falling out .
---

Demonstration on how to erect chick wire on the way ! You watch in Q&A how did you put it up ... it was the father in law I bet
She said the other day when she bought it and her father in law was coming to do it

Reactions: 1
Aw Tina ❀ welcome back I missed you xx

We were all reahly strugglin withouh you makin us laugh
Ah thanks so much ❀❀πŸ₯°
---

WoohooπŸ₯³ G'wan Tina..... πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
😘😘 I know I shouldn’t have just disappeared and I’m sorry😘 thanks a million for asking about me. I meant to come back sooner and was just sitting down when I got called off again and everyday just flies by ❀
---

@GPRena not to derail the thread but any chance of an update on Banana Man. Weirdly he pops into my head on occasion
Would you believe his car is out there but no bananas strapped to the doors or the roof πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and no sign of him. The last we heard of him was a creepy phone call from him because remember he said β€œI got your number from a package outside your door!” 🫣😳 the creepy mc creepikans. He was asking us to collect some mysterious packages miles away because he wasn’t around and we said no πŸ€”πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes Rachel that is why you will never be a teacher. This has nothing to do with the fact that you cannot speak or spell and I doubt you can count or that no one in their right mind would entrust you to be able to teach anything remotely clever to anyone. Or the fact that you don’t know what it is like to work or to be away from recording yourself for more than 2 seconds

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think in an interior shop? But I'm open to correction.
Yup. Think she worked in Argos first, where she met Daniel, or else he just worked there, can't remember tbh, and then she went to an interiors shop.

Yes Rachel that is why you will never be a teacher. This has nothing to do with the fact that you cannot speak or spell and I doubt you can count or that no one in their right mind would entrust you to be able to teach anything remotely clever to anyone. Or the fact that you don’t know what it is like to work or to be away from recording yourself for more than 2 seconds
I just don’t get these?! The big angry head on her shouting into the phone! Did she not do this one before? We know how much she dreads doing the homework anyway, she says it often enough.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get these?! The big angry head on her shouting into the phone! Did she not do this one before? We know how much she dreads doing the homework anyway, she says it often enough.
Its about the only work she has to do!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.