Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was wearing one of the Alined dresses the other day but didn’t tag it . It’s so weird.

Reactions: 4
Never knew someone was expecting another baby wonder who had a new baby
I wonder is it on Daniels side?
I saw Shannon recently and she definitely didn't look pregnant. Aimee is mad showing off her weight loss on Instagram. Unless it's the brothers girlfriend?

Reactions: 3
How cringy is her last story skipping with the phone in her face holding her grocery bag in her house. I am embarrassed for her she looks like such an eejit

Reactions: 9
She thought all those tears would translate into πŸ’ΆπŸ’ΆπŸ’Ά but it’s not going to happen
She could (and has!) cry a river and no one would buy them! No one would take one for free, well I wouldn't anyway not even if I was paid to as there the ugliest, weirdest, amish style dresses I've ever seen! Definitely the worst collection from any of the floggers, hands down πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
She said before Christmas there was something new coming, looked like she had the garage full of shoe boxes, so a shoe line? 😬
Probably just a different selection of candle stuff , there was meant to be a new product each month

Reactions: 2
I think I just got blocked for asking if she thinks shes funny cause she is literally not funny in the slightest 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How dere yiz all make a mockery ouhha me dresses. I went ta London for tha shooh to show off me dresses an I went tu tuuuuuurkee to make β€˜em wih me bare hands. Now off wih yiz all

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Soup πŸ™„ ye didn't invent the fuckin wheel Rachel. πŸ–•πŸ–• πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹From my other account πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quick folks head over to Super Chefs Gorry IG , you can learn how to make soup in a soup maker and look at the texture sure ain’t it a wonderful creation . I never knew it was possible to produce soup from a soup maker 🀣🀣. What a pure dope of a woman
As for that place supplying them free or discounted communion dress. If I was a parent I would not set foot in that place , I would buy online before I would touch them... 😑 giving to those that can afford while so many are struggling 😑😑😑

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.