Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will add this to the list of the 799 things I’ve said to embarrass myself today 😆 Monday ain’t the one
I also didn't know this 😂😂
I genuinely thought from reading here the new buck was an actual horse Jockey haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have to laugh so someone asked her yesterday in a q&a what colours were in her hair. She replied and said I havent a clue but if you message the girls in pelo they would be happy to tell/help you. Would she not have just said Im actually getting the colour done tmro so I will ask the girls and let you know.

Reactions: 19
She complainig she has so much to do she dosent work. You would think she is used to homework every evening at this stage.

Reactions: 8
Tbf if you weren't used to the idea of work and bettering yourself etc you can see why she'd hate homework.

Reactions: 8
She must be the only person who walks out of a hairdresser and looks exactly the same as she went in. Just as well it’s free.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How are ye lads😉 I jus said I’d pop on to tell yez all abouh me black bin bag….I mean me black jump suih,yez can get it on preehi lihhel ting. Be quick becoz ih iz flyin ouh of ih 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dat u Tina? 🤔😂❤

If it is, we missed you 😁💛❤
It is me ❤ Sorry I ran away😂 life got busy and the days just flew along and I’d stuff to deal with and do and work. I saw lovely comments on here about me today and I’d like to say thank you all very much for asking about me. I said I shuh jus come on to tell yiz all tha I appreciate yiz all 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It is me ❤ Sorry I ran away😂 life got busy and the days just flew along and I’d stuff to deal with and do and work. I saw lovely comments on here about me today and I’d like to say thank you all very much for asking about me. I said I shuh jus come on to tell yiz all tha I appreciate yiz all 😂❤
Aw Tina ❤ welcome back I missed you xx

We were all reahly strugglin withouh you makin us laugh

Reactions: 3
Woohoo🥳 G'wan Tina..... 💛💛💛💛💛💛

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.