Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet all herself and rest of the family who all have the new designer dogs are going to doggie training . But because they probably have to pay they won’t mention. Could it be the same one that the Tullamores St Lisa Mc Gowan used , she said it was expensive if I recall rightly, but the dope of a woman has the big Pufter dog totally out of control , he is constantly at the vets for eating knickers, hats, slippers I think he even had to have surgery , but his owner thinks it’s hilarious and apparently the vet thinks it’s hilarious also
.. In weepy widows favour though at least she is not undoing the training .
Failing all that maybe the training instructions were in the letter longer than the Bayeux Tapestry... No way has this one been that good at training the dog, all we see is bits after the dog is trained to do certain tasks ... I smell bull 💩

Reactions: 6
Are people for real spending 100 on that air up ?? I'm surprised she hasn't blocked everyone who commented anything negative on it under her post

Reactions: 4
Hannah was sad and missing her daddy so we had a little alone time at his grave and bought a tree to decorate, and I’ll share that private moment with the strangers in my phone 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Hannah was sad and missing her daddy so we had a little alone time at his grave and bought a tree to decorate, and I’ll share that private moment with the strangers in my phone 😡
I've no doubt the little pet is missing her Daddy, it can be very hard for little minds to process and adapt to these hard situations. I do hope decorating the tree will help her in someway, however I really wish she had kept it all private and not recorded her.

Reactions: 21
Exploiting her childs grief AGAIN
Why would you share that,a good parent would not even dream of doing that
Off all the things she does this is by far the worst,when those poor kiddies are at tgere dads grave,sickens me

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe she shared that about Hannah and tagged forever heartbroken. I hope she enjoys those girls while she can because as soon as they understand how she has exploited them they will be gone

Reactions: 12
Although our whole world revolves around social media these days
It’s human decency to know what not to post….:mad:

Reactions: 13
The poor child 💔

Grieving and your mom uses it for content
Tonight’s post just did it for me… that poor child just being used for grief content from Rachel. Seriously how tone deaf is she.. if the child was really suffering and wanted to be close to her Dad why not let her have that time in private. Those kids are growing to learn such a warped sense of reality and how to deal with grief. It’s heart breaking 💔
I have a very special grave that I visit with my family while we all seriously grieve at the moment and never ever once would we think of putting a phone in the face of a grieving child to capture anything.
She hit a nerve tonight & a very raw one. She’s very very immature & how she’s handling her kids and it will all blow back in her face in a few years.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
All while sporting full make up and eyelashes. Eyelashes to do stories of putting up a Christmas tree on her husbands grave. There's something not right here and it's heartbreaking to see those kids like this

Reactions: 19
She’s told her kids before that they are talking to her friends. The child is too young to question otherwise. She probably thinks mammys friends really care about her and would love to see her putting a tree up for her daddy. It’s very sad 😢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if anyone is following what is happening in the US with the Gosselin kids. About 15 years ago, their parents had a reality show- and exploited the kids like Insta ones do now.
Kids are old enough to speak out now- one who is giving interviews is estranged from his mother and traumatised at the lack of privacy in his childhood. Worth a watch

Also what sort of an experience was that for the child? Every hug, every interaction done facing the camera. Abour 2 years ago I mentions that tusla should be involved and people on this thread attacked me. This is emotional abuse !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Your child comes to you and tells you she feels sad and upset because she's missing her deceased daddy and the first thing you think to do is pull out the phone and document it for Instagram. Who in their right mind does that? It's actually disgusting. Fair enough if Rachel came on later and said Hannah was feeling sad about Daniel so went to his grave earlier and decorated a little Christmas tree for him but to document it, is sick. Those kids have not been allowed to grieve in private because their mother exploits them every opportunity she gets. I'm raging for poor Hannah.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Will the child even remember her father , it’s almost 3 years how old would the child have been when he passed?? The child clearly knows she is posing for the gram , Cleary is not sad , if she was why in the name of god would you get the phone in position and pose ??? Probably told the child to look sad so freebies would roll in! All for the gram again , give the child privacy you attention seeking woman, every single thing is about you plain and simple... Watch the sad posts from now until Xmas , freebies dried up have they ? Starting to panic at the possibility of paying like the rest of us have to!
Q&A straight after , send herself fake comments , boreeee offff same ole . People are sick and tired now of your beggy grabby antics . The freebies are drying up , only promoting what every other Hun in the gram is, spotlight , Symprove etc.. boringggg 😑

I
I don’t know if anyone is following what is happening in the US with the Gosselin kids. About 15 years ago, their parents had a reality show- and exploited the kids like Insta ones do now.
Kids are old enough to speak out now- one who is giving interviews is estranged from his mother and traumatised at the lack of privacy in his childhood. Worth a watch

Also what sort of an experience was that for the child? Every hug, every interaction done facing the camera. Abour 2 years ago I mentions that tusla should be involved and people on this thread attacked me. This is emotional abuse !!!
I must watch this , what’s it on ? I totally agree that it’s emotional abuse and welfare should become involved with children that are been exploited for monetary gain ..

Reactions: 5
Google Colin Gosselin interview. He spoke of how being put in the public eye as kids tore them apart as a family. He mended relationships with his father and sister but not his mother.
This is a documented case- how can they be so stupid? Prepared to risk their children’s mental health, safety, privacy, security….
They may say it doesn’t happen to everyone but it’s a risk. A child could run into traffic 9 times, and be safe but get hit on the 10th time. Does that mean you let your kid run into traffic?
Why aren’t the legislature doing something to outlaw children being exploited without their consent (which they can’t give until the children turn 18).
It’s automatic exploitation as they can’t validly give consent and their bimbo mother can’t even speak her first language with any degree of confidence so can’t be expected to think that far. I think that’s why Daniel did everything- shes so imbecilic she couldn’t be trusted.
I think the man would turn in his grave if he saw what she was doing- I’m sorry I think that clip alone today is sufficient to report to Tusla.
I worry no one is stepping in to protect these kids.
Making assumptions, her ma is as brain free as she is. His parents appear to have more class and more sense- maybe they don’t have the power to intervene?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Google Colin Gosselin interview. He spoke of how being put in the public eye as kids tore them apart as a family. He mended relationships with his father and sister but not his mother.
This is a documented case- how can they be so stupid? Prepared to risk their children’s mental health, safety, privacy, security….
They may say it doesn’t happen to everyone but it’s a risk. A child could run into traffic 9 times, and be safe but get hit on the 10th time. Does that mean you let your kid run into traffic?
Why aren’t the legislature doing something to outlaw children being exploited without their consent (which they can’t give until the children turn 18).
It’s automatic exploitation as they can’t validly give consent and their bimbo mother can’t even speak her first language with any degree of confidence so can’t be expected to think that far. I think that’s why Daniel did everything- shes so imbecilic she couldn’t be trusted.
I think the man would turn in his grave if he saw what she was doing- I’m sorry I think that clip alone today is sufficient to report to Tusla.
I worry no one is stepping in to protect these kids.
Making assumptions, her ma is as brain free as she is. His parents appear to have more class and more sense- maybe they don’t have the power to intervene?
Kate Gosselin was such a rotten witch. I think even without cameras on them those kids would have grown up with issues having her as a mother.

Reactions: 5
Ive seen it all bow...an xmas tree from 7up. How many trees and decs has she been gifted at this stage..its nuts

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.