Rachel Gorry #19 Rachel Grabby Gorry, Will take the freebies in by the lorry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel weird even saying this but in fairness I’m only remarking on what Rachel shows, but she seems very focused on both Leah and Hannah and poor Holly seems a bit left in the lurch. And she seems to be such a dote of a girl too. I wonder what that’s about.

Reactions: 13
I feel weird even saying this but in fairness I’m only remarking on what Rachel shows, but she seems very focused on both Leah and Hannah and poor Holly seems a bit left in the lurch. And she seems to be such a dote of a girl too. I wonder what that’s about.
No I’ve noticed it too, all the time. Even in family photos before Daniel died Daniel was always the one beside holly.

Reactions: 8
Holly seems to be the one with a lovely little personality .. ie doesn’t need prompting from momager….

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Tonight’s post just did it for me… that poor child just being used for grief content from Rachel. Seriously how tone deaf is she.. if the child was really suffering and wanted to be close to her Dad why not let her have that time in private. Those kids are growing to learn such a warped sense of reality and how to deal with grief. It’s heart breaking 💔
I have a very special grave that I visit with my family while we all seriously grieve at the moment and never ever once would we think of putting a phone in the face of a grieving child to capture anything.
She hit a nerve tonight & a very raw one. She’s very very immature & how she’s handling her kids and it will all blow back in her face in a few years.
My little niece lost her daddy at aged three her mom does not put anything up on Facebook about her grieving that's all done via what's app group with family my brother is three years gone my niece talks about him all the time and we share memories I'm grieveing the lost of my brother I don't go on sm crying

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Simple, you are not a attention seeker, you are grieving your brother behind closed doors, respecting his memory with close family & friends.

Rachel is all out for easy time, she just wants to make easy money, sitting around after the school run, drinking cups of coffee. She should back out working in full time employment, it’s nearly 3 years now. She has plenty of childminders around her to mind them after school.

Reactions: 8
All the children are used like performing seals , they are lined up and promoted!! for the Rachel show, eat, sleep, play, cry, look sad staged photos or videos . It’s the Rachel show plain and simple . All her posts are staged . Anyone who watches her stories can plainly see the posts with the child were staged yesterday . Mammy applied her make up first of course , poor child would have been told to look sad . It’s a stage all of her Insta antics are , you can tell work is drying up so she is trying everything to cling on. No decent caring mother uses their child to gain attention for themselves , if a child is sad you don’t set your phone , you comfort them, not line them up to pose for strangers, not post them at their fathers grave !
This time of year most children are excited for Xmas especially the ones who are well off and know Santa will be fetching everything on that list , for so many unfortunately that won’t be the case . Is she the only widow in Ireland?
My 3 granddaughters lost their 6 year old brother in a RTA some years back, by god was that a hard time for all , our grief was private , no phones set up to whinge into , no sharing private moments , videos etc on Social media for attention. Xmas especially is always hard . Anyone who has lost loved ones will always find it hard , time heals but you don’t forget.
This reel would be actress does everything for effect and will use anything or anyone for effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If anyone buy me oneo fvrhose water bottles for Christmas I'll actually punch them in the face.

If anyone buy me oneo fvrhose water bottles for Christmas I'll actually punch them in the face.
*One of those

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg 😂😂😂 the green aware ad.. The lashes are so ridiculously long who walks their dog in lashes and matching coat and headband with a full face of going out make up. These influencers have lost the absolute plot

• Haha
From Dressing up in Luxurious Sparkly Dresses to Doggy poo bags what can’t these influencers …:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Advertising has gone to a all time low
How desperate can someone be
Everything is Advertising
Cashing in
Very sad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As predicted freebies rolling in for the professional trained dog , if she done training herself she would show it , she uses every single opportunity... Giving out advise on how to look after your dog, clean up their mess bloody 😱🙀😱 how would we ever have known

Reactions: 3
Literally cringing for her in the dog tit posts. Speaking like she invented the concept the fuckin eeijit. Pack of fuckin nappy sacks Rachel from lidl or Aldi do just the job aswell!! Probably got paid a few grand for that story. Dolled to the gee for a walk. Probably only goes as far as her gate and back anyway!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.