Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there is ANY excuse for ANYONES young children to be sunburnt, especially when on holidays in a fuckin’ hot country. Her smallest daughter is red raw!!!!!!! Shame on her, put suncream on your kids hun!!!!!!
100% no excuse. Skin cancer is the no 1 cancer in Ireland, 0 care for those kiddies .. waterproof la Roche posay for 20 quid would have done them all. I go on holidays with a friend who's ginger with White white skin even on waterpark days shes never had a burn with this cream

Reactions: 6
I actually think Hollys the only one with a little bit of personality and I think the accent was put on

Reactions: 7
That isn’t a swimsuit for sunbathing; it’s a swimsuit for posing, and introducing Phil & Grant Mitchell to the world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion:
Freebies, cheap holidays cause I'm too tight,
Here's my new boobs, Phil on the left and Grant on the right.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
New thread suggestion:
Freebies, cheap holidays cause I'm too tight,
Here's my new boobs, Phil on the left and Grant on the right.
And my swimsuit stuck up my butt , I was going to say hole but might be a bit vulgar 🤣

Making out she never knew the swimsuit was a thong back , she would have tried it on beforehand... Cunning, knows exactly what she is doing.... How she parades her 11 year old, dresses her much older , god knows what sort of weirdos are watching . Let the child be a child fgs. Hoping companies send her freebies, get her to model etc, you can see this is the aim of of this cunning woman...

Reactions: 12
😳 IMPLANTS 😳
If that was an uplift it was done with cement and a feckin crane with some scaffolding underneath to hold them up.
UPLIFT MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like two bald babies in a sling for crying out loud.
Two bald babies in a sling 😂 Never heard that one before but Jesus I can’t breathe or unsee it now. Of course she knew it was a thong in the back, she’s hardly trying to hide it if she’s mentioning it to her following. She’s incredibly thirsty for not wanting to move on but who can blame her I suppose.
It’s lovely she has another couple to go on hols with and support her but I can see where the speculation on her mates husband bein her new fella came from. The last story pic she put up is giving me serious sister wives vibes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Two bald babies in a sling 😂 Never heard that one before but Jesus I can’t breathe or unsee it now. Of course she knew it was a thong in the back, she’s hardly trying to hide it if she’s mentioning it to her following. She’s incredibly thirsty for not wanting to move on but who can blame her I suppose.
It’s lovely she has another couple to go on hols with and support her but I can see where the speculation on her mates husband bein her new fella came from. The last story pic she put up is giving me serious sister wives vibes!
she has two other couples with her. They are all very close friends but not close enough as sister wives 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Swimsuit rammed up the arse whilst referencing Daniel. 🙄🙄 Holiday is well and truly the Rachel show! Take pics by all means but stay off the social media and enjoy it with the kids ffs. Them kids are only gonna have memories of her with a phone in her hand and shoved in their face for all to see for content.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Swimsuit rammed up the arse whilst referencing Daniel. 🙄🙄 Holiday is well and truly the Rachel show! Take pics by all means but stay off the social media and enjoy it with the kids ffs. Them kids are only gonna have memories of her with a phone in her hand and shoved in their face for all to see for content.
"Hey ladz, how ya all doin, here's ma arse for yeez to gawk ah".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dan loved the beach and Liverpool 💁 who wudda guessed💁🤣
Give it a bleeping rest! Make new memories for your kids so that THEY don't "feel it too" when they are on a beach on holidays in the future!!! Ye twit! And pull that butt munching swimsuit outta yer arse while yer ah ih 👍

• Haha
I can’t believe that. That’s such a “look at my arse” post if ever I’ve seen it and she has the gall to mention Daniel in it

I’m more interested in how she’s got some idiot following them round taking pics for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.