Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rachel has 254k follows on Instagram (I'm sure a lot are bought) but at the same time she has no idea what kind of people are following her and anyone can screenshot it which even makes me sick thinking about šŸ¤¢ Imagine even people she goes to school with seeing it and potentially slagging her about it

Reactions: 11
How many female friends has she taken on holiday and how many male "friends" has she taken? I've seen one female with her and two males! Maybe I've not paid attention and someone can correct me of they like.

Reactions: 3
Why canā€™t she mind her own kids? Why must men step in? Those women must be sick to death of her. She sets women back 50 years with how pathetic & incapable she is. Itā€™s embarrassing

Reactions: 19
Leah has such a young face she is still a child her mother needs to stop sexualising her. Let her grow up in her time.

Reactions: 9
Leah has such a young face she is still a child her mother needs to stop sexualising her. Let her grow up in her time.
And she needs to buy the poor kid a trainer bra, she's looked after her own boobs ye would think she'd be clued inšŸ™„how can she not see that in the photos shes plastering all over IG

Reactions: 10
And she needs to buy the poor kid a trainer bra, she's looked after her own boobs ye would think she'd be clued inšŸ™„how can she not see that in the photos shes plastering all over IG
She hasnā€™t looked after her own boobs reallyā€¦., Iā€™d say she knows sfa about breast health. Her boob job was about attention seeking. But yes, she should absolutely be more clued in, and be able to see what others are seeing in the pics. But sheā€™s likely only looking at herself in them.

Reactions: 8
How do the women in the group put up with her? Parading around with her ā€œoh pity meā€ crap while dangling her arse and fake boobs at every opportunity for their husbands to be gawking at. And then her constant praising of all that the ā€œladsā€ do to help her around the house and stepping up for her girls but never a mention of how supportive her female friends are or anything they do for her. Putting up with her constant whinging on your holiday must be draining, Iā€™d need a holiday to recover from her after it I reckon

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why canā€™t she mind her own kids? Why must men step in? Those women must be sick to death of her. She sets women back 50 years with how pathetic & incapable she is. Itā€™s embarrassing
yes I hate this. shel have that child as brain dead as herself.
I never got this a man must look after me narrative it's shocking

Reactions: 5
yes I hate this. shel have that child as brain dead as herself.
I never got this a man must look after me narrative it's shocking
Itā€™s pathetic, like I know she has no skills & is massively uneducated but she has 3 children she should be capable of taking care of them herself.

Reactions: 7
Dirty delete on the comment telling her to get a bra but she must have missed the comment by the absolute CREEP referring to the little ladies boys watch out Leahā€™s about šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Wow
  • Sick
Rachael, while Daniel would love that youā€™re all having wonderful family time, he would be horrified that youā€™re pimping out his girls. Leah is 11/12 and obviously going through puberty, please donā€™t document what is a very personal time for her all over Instagram, give the poor girl some privacy. Just because you canā€™t wait to show off your new boobs doesnā€™t mean she wants too, please have some respect for her

Reactions: 16
There is definitely two women with her. One of them must not be comfortable on Instagram. Fair enough. She's probably the one taking the photos.
How can she keep it repeating the same dribble over and over again. Everyoneā€™s grief gets a shelf life with other people including wider family. Lost my beloved dad in the October and my flat mate asked me ā€˜was it any betterā€™ in the January like I could just
flick a switch. I was so shocked at the lack of tact. Iā€™m grieving away all the time 9 years on, less bad moments and days than the early days but itā€™s always there but my point being after a few months at most people simply donā€™t care about your grief no matter the circumstances. Someone needs to give Rachel the memo and end the pity party.

Reactions: 6
Rachel has made a career out of grief, she wonā€™t be letting that go anytime soon.

• Sick
I remember being at thar age where I was starting to develop, and boys started looking and wolf whistling etc
I wanted to curl up and die and hide. I remember trying to hide my body and it took maybe until I was 15/16 before I was happy to show it off/wear certain clothes.
why isnā€™t she protecting her daughter?

also, Iā€™d imagine that the female friends have done thinga with and for her kids on this holiday, itā€™s just the way it is when youā€™re around kids, you catch their hand crossing the road, you help them with their food.
But she only highlights the men.
Sheā€™s pathetic- she just wants the narrative That men love her and flock to her.
Iā€™d say sheā€™s impossible to be around.
Iā€™d imagine they put up with her foe the kids sake and also Iā€™d say the lads did tell Daniel theyā€™d mind her and the kids.

she needs to grow a back bone and start showing those girls that women can be strong and do things alone.

I raised a boy alone from the age of less than one year. I did what I could around the house, hired someone for what I couldnā€™t do. My son just doesnā€™t think there is anything women canā€™t do. He doesnā€™t see women as the weaker or fairer sex. He has seen a woman go into a mans world (I work in a male dominated area) and just get on with it.
I feel as a mother raising girls in particular. She has an obligation to show them some strength and show that women can do anything

Reactions: 11
Ah stop. Those creepy messages from guys!!! Jesus christ take your child off IG šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.