Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think there is ANY excuse for ANYONES young children to be sunburnt, especially when on holidays in a fuckin’ hot country. Her smallest daughter is red raw!!!!!!! Shame on her, put suncream on your kids hun!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
The accent on the middle girl is something else, it’s actually worse than Rachel, Holly is as common

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there is ANY excuse for ANYONES young children to be sunburnt, especially when on holidays in a fuckin’ hot country. Her smallest daughter is red raw!!!!!!! Shame on her, put suncream on your kids hun!!!!!!
the youngest daughter is very fair skin/white I say she would burn very easily and I find it hard myself to keep kids from getting some sort of small burn especially in and out of water no matter how much I top themup so I guess I am a bad mam myself so

Reactions: 3
Nothing wrong with wearing nice swimsuits or bikinis, i do myself. Nobody is saying she should be dressed like a nun but just so tacky.. looks like she's off to ocean club ibiza.
Nothing at all. I have beautiful swimsuits myself but that’s pure trash 🗑

Reactions: 5
I just kem on ta see how yas all arr! Really? Are you having conversations with everyone? Listening to how their days are going? How they are feeling? Replying? duck OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 14
the youngest daughter is very fair skin/white I say she would burn very easily and I find it hard myself to keep kids from getting some sort of small burn especially in and out of water no matter how much I top themup so I guess I am a bad mam myself so
There’s waterproof creams out there now, so I don’t think there’s any excuse, especially when the child is fair skinned like you said.

Is she hoping Leah will get spotted by someone and get signed up for a teenage modelling career. If you didnt know you would think she was more than 11/12. Rachel has her beyond her years already.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If the modelling contract doesn’t appear it’ll be “are der any boyz in yizzer class yih fancy? I was onyy Twel-liv wen I met yizzer daa “

Is she hoping Leah will get spotted by someone and get signed up for a teenage modelling career. If you didnt know you would think she was 11/12. Rachel has her beyond her years already.
e

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That’s bang out of order now, she’s a child. You need to go and have a chat with yourself and see if you could locate those common sense brain cells all us humans should have 🙄🤦‍♀️
It’s Bang out of order for a Mum to be putting her kids on Instagram like performing seals! But here we are 🤷‍♀️
She’s the adult, she puts it up, it’s up for commentary-agree with it or not

Reactions: 9
There’s waterproof creams out there now, so I don’t think there’s any excuse, especially when the child is fair skinned like you said.
So true I have a red head white porcelain skin child, she has been on many foreign holidays in 38 degrees and has never burnt ,I would crack if her shoulders were like that . She does alright get a little bit of redness under her eyes in the evening times but it's gone by morning so I think it does just be from the heat in the eveings along with tiredness.

😳 IMPLANTS 😳
If that was an uplift it was done with cement and a feckin crane with some scaffolding underneath to hold them up.
UPLIFT MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like two bald babies in a sling for crying out loud.
I thought she said she had implants maybe I'm wrong because if she didn't shes definitely lying because if an uplift does that I am definitely going for it , don't fancy putting implants into my body 🤣

Another thing that's gyrating my goat!
On holiday with the kids BUT, here she is on the gram as per and just can't stay away long enough to spend the holiday with the girls and NOT THE PHONE. MUPPET!!!!!

I thought she said she had implants maybe I'm wrong because if she didn't shes definitely lying because if an uplift does that I am definitely going for it , don't fancy putting implants into my body 🤣
NAAAAAAHHHHHH! She has always claimed she was going for an "uplift" but almost let it slip at one point by almost slipping in "immmuplift" on her stories.

Reactions: 10
It’s Bang out of order for a Mum to be putting her kids on Instagram like performing seals! But here we are 🤷‍♀️
She’s the adult, she puts it up, it’s up for commentary-agree with it or not
That may be so but the comment if you read it was about a child who does not have the capacity to consent to that publicity. And agreeing with such commentary about a child puts you in the same league as Rachel. Honestly 🙄 I despair for the human race sometimes

Reactions: 6
😳 IMPLANTS 😳
If that was an uplift it was done with cement and a feckin crane with some scaffolding underneath to hold them up.
UPLIFT MY ARSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's like two bald babies in a sling for crying out loud.
More thrashy behaviour referencing a ‘tong’ ugh..,, scummy yoke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.