Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To date she has had the tits, leg out that never got her enough attention so she gets the arse out . Pathetic woman. Go enjoy holidays with your kids you selfish moron, make memories not all about your melons, leg and arse

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t walk around my friend’s fella in a bikini wedged up my hole asking him to take pics

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i’m sorry but has anyone seen the pic she posted of the 4 of them?! her oldest child wear the mustard coloured dress 1) NEEDS to wear a bra and 2) the dress is practically see through.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’m more concerned about the lace up black leather looking swimsuit her 11 year old child was wedding in the ‘waves’ picture. Horrific! One of the most inappropriate things I’ve ever seen on a child.

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t walk around my friend’s fella in a bikini wedged up my hole asking him to take pics
100%!!!Shes so fuckin thirsty. She’s a great figure and the fake boobs and a pretty enough face. Hair is drab but like her accent and demeanour are atrocious so if I was a man they d put me off right away.

i’m sorry but has anyone seen the pic she posted of the 4 of them?! her oldest child wear the mustard coloured dress 1) NEEDS to wear a bra and 2) the dress is practically see through.
Shocking picture of the poor girl...or maybe she thinks she being like mammy

Reactions: 9
Shocking picture of the poor girl...or maybe she thinks she being like mammy
Oh god you re so right, needs a bra badly. Probably waiting to be gifted. She doesn’t do the basics of mothering very well.

Reactions: 12
How Rachel looked at that photo and thought it was OK to post for 1000s of followers to see is beyond me, Buy your daughter a bra and dress her in age appropriate clothing she's a child stop dressing her in adults clothes ffs

Reactions: 20
She needs to delete that photo with the eldest daughter . Not fair for Rachel to put her almost teenage daughters developing body out for the world to see. ☹

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Get your daughter a bra and put your arse away for the love of Christ ….. 🙄

Imagine asking your friends fella to photograph ya like that I would die of embarrassment 😳

She hopen fellas will slide into her dms or what? cos her accent alone would surely put ya off

If she was chocolate she would eat herself I am actually morto for her ✋🏽

Reactions: 9
She needs to delete that photo with the eldest daughter . Not fair for Rachel to put her almost teenage daughters developing body out for the world to see. ☹
A bloke already left a comment on the post telling her to get a bra

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh first thing I noticed.the poor child ....

If she can refer to her late husband all while she has her ass on view then she clearly dosent see an issue with that photo of her eldest girl.

A man commented. The boys better watch out, Leah is about. That makes me feel sick to my stomach and she's not even my child

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
A man commented. The boys better watch out, Leah is about. That makes me feel sick to my stomach and she's not even my child
Why do these blaggers not protect their kids . Absolutely disgusting..
STOP SHOWING YOUR KIDS FFS...

RACHEL , if you wanna have your tits and arse out for attention that's fine..

But leave the kids off.. protect them... that's your job!

Reactions: 13
He also said the little ladies are loving it, don't think he's referring to the two younger girls! Rachel needs to remove that photo ASAP!

She needs a bleeping kick up that arse that's she showing off😡😡 just shows she doesn't read comments, I'm infuriated by her like i cant even describe it😡😡😡😡 protect your kids you bleeping stupid cant!

Why do these blaggers not protect their kids . Absolutely disgusting..
STOP SHOWING YOUR KIDS FFS...

RACHEL , if you wanna have your tits and arse out for attention that's fine..

But leave the kids off.. protect them... that's your job!
You would think her friends or sisters would tell her it's inappropriate to post her preteen daughters developing body, and to delete the bloody thing

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.