Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that Free Spotlight and her teeth don't feel clean. 🙈
Exactly. On about their being a line of plaque covering the back of her teeth despite flogging Spotlight for years. They really do make fools of their followers

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly. On about their being a line of plaque covering the back of her teeth despite flogging Spotlight for years. They really do make fools of their followers
Brilliant. Must email spotlight now and ask for my refund as their representative Says their product doesn’t work😝😝😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kardashian's now...🤣🤣🤣🤣 getting the daughter in on the Hun act..
Thought for a minute they had the China glasses by the QCV queen of Tullamore, Ireland’s answer to all top designers

Reactions: 3
Mantra shoes , big step up from the Scary toe Penny efforts .. Beggy Gorry tagged the hell out of them until the fell for it... swipe my link to buy. 🤣

She's so full of fu**ing shite I can't take her anymore. You always know wen she comes on its leading to a add. Trying to sell other dresses when she has her own line. Like wtf I'm done with her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She HAS to be joking about the revive!!??
"Ya can take ih in your yoghurt, here I'll show yous now".
Turns the camera around so we can see her open the sachet and pour it into the yoghurt.
Christ on a bike does she think people are that dense that they couldn't figure it out themselves.
What a dose!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The reel with Leah 🙄🙄🙄
She is struggling so she gets the daughter in on the Hun game, .. She has buys followers, then hides them.. These reels are pathetic. The kid will be like her constantly on the phone seeking attention .
Boring desperate Gorry , not many hauls lately.

Reactions: 10
She is struggling so she gets the daughter in on the Hun game, .. She has buys followers, then hides them.. These reels are pathetic. The kid will be like her constantly on the phone seeking attention .
Boring desperate Gorry , not many hauls lately.
Exactly. She knows reels get more engagement. She surety can’t be getting much with her usual boring content. 🙄 Not content with trampling all over her husband’s memory, she’s now using her kids to become an insta hun. Desperate wanabee

Reactions: 4
Photos of the kids in her pool, not sure why she would need to broadcast that to the nation - then begging for a free eyebrow beauty session 😩

Anyone else think that little boy who jumped of the side of the pool looked hurt when he was walking ? I mean them pools are not deep and to jump from a height more or less on to the ground I know she has those soft mats under it but would they make much difference jumping down

Reactions: 2
I can't with this one, the way she talks through the steps to cleanse her face like she is splitting the atom.
She's pushing the pump on a bottle and then rubbing cleanser onto her face.
It's not rocket science, she really is desperate to hang onto her insta career.

I very rarely pop onto her page, does she still cry into the phone and wear the necklace or has she stopped that carryon?

Reactions: 6
Photos of the kids in her pool, not sure why she would need to broadcast that to the nation - then begging for a free eyebrow beauty session 😩
It’s not right and these mothers should have children’s welfare having a chat with them. I am sure the eldest one was putting her arms across her chest as she probably felt a bit conscious .. Horris insincere begging Whinges ever.
Are these her BOT accounts with links to ‘Only Fans ‘ , 20 comments out of 254k followers and at least 4 are BOTs .. Trying all ways , she knows her time as a Hun is nearly done ..
No reply to the lady who asked about her Hamish dresses, She never even wears her own dresses , says it all. Not a post from the office ,anyone think it’s full of boxes ?

Kids ask for a party. Wow! Surprise surprise we all dress in pink and then she gets gifted food and drink at that very time. Feck off you stupid woman, do you think people are that stupid.
. 2 comments , Only Fans or similar links again. These must be the BOTs? I don’t understand the bot thing much.
Kids lined up like performing seals again on the free garden furniture

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
I can't with this one, the way she talks through the steps to cleanse her face like she is splitting the atom.
She's pushing the pump on a bottle and then rubbing cleanser onto her face.
It's not rocket science, she really is desperate to hang onto her insta career.

I very rarely pop onto her page, does she still cry into the phone and wear the necklace or has she stopped that carryon?
Necklace and tears Appear before a collab normally! No update on the dresses though😂😂😂😂

• Haha
And ad for the drink schloer is there anything this one won’t try to sell

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.