Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see wee burkes journeys new post on Instagram her and Rachel have very similar situations and extremely sad for both to have lost their husbands so suddenly but my god they are day and night when it comes to how they look at things bronagh is starting back at work today and like she said in her caption yes it’s sad yes she’ll always hurt but she has to keep moving I applaud her

Reactions: 14
I have never seen anything as ridiculous as cycling/driving that girl around with the phone stuck in her hand and videoing themselves. It’s obvious she only gave a ride to get the shot then she was done. Imagine recording something so awkward and difficult to record.
Plus we all had our own thing yesterday- there is nothing entertaining or interesting about her kids playing. Lots of people have kids- who play- and love water. God her content is dire.

also , it looked like a halting site- all the kids tearing around on those things.
Total traveller vibes and she fit right in with the hair and the clothes. She’s really getting more rough by the day . I think when Daniel was with her he encouraged her to act with a bit more class and dignity and it’s obvious his family were a nice, dignified family. The longer she goes from him, the more the roughness comes out. Poor kids - no hope

Reactions: 15
I have never seen anything as ridiculous as cycling/driving that girl around with the phone stuck in her hand and videoing themselves. It’s obvious she only gave a ride to get the shot then she was done. Imagine recording something so awkward and difficult to record.
Plus we all had our own thing yesterday- there is nothing entertaining or interesting about her kids playing. Lots of people have kids- who play- and love water. God her content is dire.

also , it looked like a halting site- all the kids tearing around on those things.
Total traveller vibes and she fit right in with the hair and the clothes. She’s really getting more rough by the day . I think when Daniel was with her he encouraged her to act with a bit more class and dignity and it’s obvious his family were a nice, dignified family. The longer she goes from him, the more the roughness comes out. Poor kids - no hope
She only plays with those kids to record it. Otherwise it wouldn’t be worthy of recording. She’s a cold fish and I get the impression when the camera isn’t there she doesn’t give them much attention

Reactions: 8
She only plays with those kids to record it. Otherwise it wouldn’t be worthy of recording. She’s a cold fish and I get the impression when the camera isn’t there she doesn’t give them much attention
Same when she’s having a conversation with them, the phone is in front of her face and the child is looking at the back of her head. Probably because it’s not her best angle with her filters if she as much as tilt her head to make eye contact with her kids.

Reactions: 7
Hannah you forgot your trousers

*FACE PALM* Seriously
Thousands of strangers
Bought strangers on the internet

She currently doesn't even have a lane to stick in
She has nothing other than grief and over sharing those poor kids.
She has no category, no niche....

Reactions: 11
Another day, another trip to McDonalds
Thanks for sharing it makes me feel the better parent that my kids don’t eat as much junk food as yours do

Reactions: 5
I wonder will she start trying to be the centre of attention at Shannon’s hens this weekend.

Will she start crying her “crocodile tears” at it & how hard it is for her at this Hens, as it brings back memories of her Hens, when she about to marry Daniel etc

Reactions: 6
But who will carry in Rachel’s luggage? And check her into the room? And yada yada yada.. no doubt she will make the whole event about herself

Isn't it crazy she has her own line of clothing that was apparently ideal for any occasion communion confirmation yet she never wears it herself. Just goes to show what she think of her own dresses

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder will she start trying to be the centre of attention at Shannon’s hens this weekend.

Will she start crying her “crocodile tears” at it & how hard it is for her at this Hens, as it brings back memories of her Hens, when she about to marry Daniel etc
I thought Shannon got married a while back?

Reactions: 1
Isn't it crazy she has her own line of clothing that was apparently ideal for any occasion communion confirmation yet she never wears it herself. Just goes to show what she think of her own dresses
The missing dresses she won’t speak about 🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like literally not a word about the dresses now! The office must be full of boxes still as she never seems to be in it anymore!

Sorry if im a bit thick but could someone explain the dress situation for me? Do u think she sold out of the original stock and isnt restocking? Or she sold very little and isnt advertising it anymore?

Reactions: 2
Sorry if im a bit thick but could someone explain the dress situation for me? Do u think she sold out of the original stock and isnt restocking? Or she sold very little and isnt advertising it anymore?
I'd say the second option but if someone asked she'd say it was a sell out and is having issues with the manufacturer on restocking the dresses or shipping issues!

Reactions: 2
Hi new to tattle but omg I just have to say it I used to love Rachel and her page but omg u go on to her story's and she's talking about something or anything and some how she turns it in to an ad 🤦🤦🤦🤦

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.