Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says “it’s alcohol free”, well I should bloody hope so and she giving it to 3 minors! The whole set up like it was champagne was weird

Reactions: 14
She got her uploads mixes up there, Daniel usually in before the sell, mot the other way round.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When she says “it’s alcohol free”, well I should bloody hope so and she giving it to 3 minors! The whole set up like it was champagne was weird
So strange, the girls couldn’t wait so she made them a little party with non alcoholic drinks..oh yeah that’s normal #ad

Reactions: 6
I know it pays well this insta hun life but how can people do it in good consciousness! It's too cringey I don't care how much money she has

Reactions: 7
I’m having me friends over for a bbq later but de gurls wanted a few snacks in the garden I’m
In me Sunday best cause ya know ad ad ad 🙄🙄🙄💸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Aw stop🤣🤣 ye couldn't make it up, so someone asked where the garden furniture was from but someone else posted that Rachel never replies, but!! she Rachel did reply 😳. Now, I reckon the reason she answered the question was because she was being called out on it🤣🤣she even went in to leave a love heart in ALL THE COMMENTS the whole lot of them 🤣🤣 Not a HUGE amount of comments compared to her moany crying ones🤣🤣🤣 and someone else posted back in Rachels defense that she did reply, even though she was "busy mom"🤣🤣🤣 took all my self control not to jump in and comment that's she's only ever busy recording herself playing dress up or cleaning her kitchen🤣🤣🤣🤣but sure you'd be called a troll if you stated the obvious 🙄💁🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Very strange way to advertise what she’s basically saying is they think their having a few drinks but they are not because it’s just juice so weird

Reactions: 4
Do a big deal made about the little party before the BBQ (AD), but absolutely nothing about the actual BBQ? More lies.

The kids racing around the tar runway on wheels,it looks like a halting site.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.