Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They prob stayed in mallow coz u can gef train direct from mallow to fota. They'll prob go up to the castle and new playground there's very little else there to be honest. Im from near mallow and if anyone from there is here i hope to duck she gets stuck in traffic there this evening. Mallow town in a Friday evening is carnage

Reactions: 4
Went snooping on the sister Aimee's page and saw the reel of her getting slapped in the face with the wrap. Staged like the sisters ones. What really shocked me though was the outside of her house - her bbq area and the grass. It's a great set-up. I don't get the impression she works so it gets you thinking what all of us are doing wrong 😪

Reactions: 3
Went snooping on the sister Aimee's page and saw the reel of her getting slapped in the face with the wrap. Staged like the sisters ones. What really shocked me though was the outside of her house - her bbq area and the grass. It's a great set-up. I don't get the impression she works so it gets you thinking what all of us are doing wrong 😪
She does have an online shop that sells outdoor clothing for kids, I can't remember the name but have seen her sister Shannon share it.

Reactions: 1
It's also Offaly not Dublin so is a lot cheaper and probably built some time ago when things were even cheaper. Look at rachets home, her income before Daniel got sick wouldn't have been much, so one proper income. And look at the size of their house. So it's entirely possible to have big houses etc, but you have to live almost in the middle of nowhere

Reactions: 4
It's also Offaly not Dublin so is a lot cheaper and probably built some time ago when things were even cheaper. Look at rachets home, her income before Daniel got sick wouldn't have been much, so one proper income. And look at the size of their house. So it's entirely possible to have big houses etc, but you have to live almost in the middle of nowhere
The typo - Rachet I love it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The back to school haul from penny’s but then a clip of the kids using all the stuff at the table? Them bags are also way more suitable for playschool they are cute but her girls are growing up she needs to move with it poor Leah will probably have a unicorn bag stuck to her back for a ad soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah but she does sure daniel said it in his letter to take every single thing she gets for free so she said she will 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Because she is on widows allowance with 3 kids, she is probably claiming for the back to school allowance.

So she is up twice, with the cash from the social welfare and the free stuff from Penneys

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Won’t go back to the dentist , of course you will you greedy grabber it’s all free , he gifts every Hun in Offaly and Westmeath .. on about teeth cleaning like she is used to it all her life, never a mention before this place now was there ... Trying to act all shy and embarrassed 🙈 no Oscars there

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.