Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How could she have been so sure that her Instagram Page was going to take off and allow her to be financially secure. If she was so worried like she she said she was would she not have went about securing an actual job.

Reactions: 9
How could she have been so sure that her Instagram Page was going to take off and allow her to be financially secure. If she was so worried like she she said she was would she not have went about securing an actual job.
Daniel wrote it in the letters/book of revelations,he left her😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Im not really sure what you get out of watching a bereaved mother with snot rolling down her face. Its not a competition you know.

I think you misinterpreted what is being said. Rachel's are "polished" tears. Full make up tears falling. And she is saying its a really bad day etc but it's polished.

Personally there would be no recovering from crying to do a try on haul look hunky dory for rest of day. My nose is Rudolph, my eyes are so swollen they are slits, they look like pissholes in the snow, I've a migraine I can't eat. I'm an ugly cryer plain and simple.

Reactions: 15
Even if you are not an ugly crier, I am for sure! I Look like I've done a few rounds with Tyson furey! And that's just when I well up😳
I totally agree with what's been said here, if you were that upset THE last thing you'd want to do is flog, it's polar opposites - one end,devo, crying, memories flooding, and the opposite end upbeat full of life and recording a fashion show💁 its too erratic.
And coming on in FULL makeup (in a heatwave 😳)saying you'd hope it would help your mood when it was clearly for the fashion show😖 just give it over rach and get on with your flogging and stop the bawling💁

Reactions: 11
I think she comes on with crying pictures of Daniel to keep her numbers up.She no fear of losing house.what she done to the house in last year it take normal couple few years.She just trying to justify look I just young sad widow.sure they have had life insurance etc and she would get widows pension.I doubt Daniel family see house been gone.Sure she got money from go fund page.

Reactions: 5
After 2.5yrs of bawling PUBLICLY I think it's time that either herself or her family got her serious mental help! She is obviously in serious need of grief counselling and maybe a stint in a mental health unit for some therapy to ease the constant grief battle. If she she is however only doing it for a quick sale of her haul (which is odds on favourite btw) then have sectioned for her own sake and for the sake of her children because in my eyes she will do anything for quick sale and that makes her dangerous, what next, reverse into a car for an insurance scam telling the insurance she had to stop and compose herself because the road junction was where her and Daniel first held hands to cross the road and she burst into tears because of the memory.

Reactions: 4
My thoughts exactly! Like why not go and get a real job like anyone else. It’s not like she’s short of babysitters. I was a single mother for years with no support from family and I managed to do it. She thinks she’s special.

Reactions: 7
How does she justify to people that she's afraid of loosing her house?
She's just living beyond her means, tarmac driveway and the garage conversion are just two examples of needless spending.

Reactions: 6
I also think it was a bit coincidental that the person leading this group talk made eye contact with her and asked her to speak. Correct me if Im wrong but I doubt she would have just singled her out and asked Rachel to talk unwillingly about what she had wrote down.

Reactions: 5
Not long after Daniel died she would have been on with her massive penny's hauls, I know if I was worried about money I would be making do with the mountains of penny's clothes that she already had. Back then I am sure she couldn't have known that her Instagram would still be popular after a few months and if it would actually bring in any income. So she was fair spending for some one who was worried sick about paying bills. And even yet she could really be saving as much as possibly coz about for a few sheep most have copped on to her, there won't be a word about her in a few years.

She’s a liar who knows her engagement is falling, her brand is failing, so she’s got to find another angle. Worried about losing the house? She’s a liar. She was never worried about losing the house, and we know this is true because she would have mentioned it plenty before now if it was. Granted she may have been worried about how she would look after 3 kids alone, anyone would be. Yes she’s had lots of help, but she couldn’t have known that would come for certain. As her ego gets bigger she just gets worse.

Reactions: 11
I also think it was a bit coincidental that the person leading this group talk made eye contact with her and asked her to speak. Correct me if Im wrong but I doubt she would have just singled her out and asked Rachel to talk unwillingly about what she had wrote down.
Absolutely. Just doesn’t ring true. She’s such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 4
**long post incoming **This is a general comment about all these influencers who have made money out of selling their story and now are in panic mode as followers dwindle off. Julie Twins and me, Shannon Joyce and Rachel just to name a few have all made a "living" out of everyday circumstances that 99% of others wouldn't even know where to begin. My next door neighbour died at the age of 37 to breast cancer left two girls behind 2 and 5 , their dad had no choice but to survive, pay the mortgage etc and get on with life as best he could. As do 99% of those who loose someone. We all have or know someone who have been dealt the bad hand whether sickness,death relationship breakdowns etc and have had to survive. Share your story if you must, share the ups and downs ,but monetising on it all does not sit right with me. These ones glamourising misery is not only disrespectful to their families , partners etc but it's given the generation up and coming a false sense of security of creating a living using misfortune etc. Shannon, Julie and Rachel.all set out to tell and share their stories but realistically 2-3 years later who are they helping now? Themselves thats who..helping themselves to peoples good will and trust by selling a lifestyle that's not attainable to the majority of people watching. Now you can see the panic set it when the story no longer carries the same emotional engagement so all the steps are.coming out to prevent the decline. None of these women have anything worthy of making role models out of them. All could have used their pages to inspire those effected by death, cancer , separation but all they've done is embarrass themselves, overshare their children and create negativity around their social media accounts by being selfish and greedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
**long post incoming **This is a general comment about all these influencers who have made money out of selling their story and now are in panic mode as followers dwindle off. Julie Twins and me, Shannon Joyce and Rachel just to name a few have all made a "living" out of everyday circumstances that 99% of others wouldn't even know where to begin. My next door neighbour died at the age of 37 to breast cancer left two girls behind 2 and 5 , their dad had no choice but to survive, pay the mortgage etc and get on with life as best he could. As do 99% of those who loose someone. We all have or know someone who have been dealt the bad hand whether sickness,death relationship breakdowns etc and have had to survive. Share your story if you must, share the ups and downs ,but monetising on it all does not sit right with me. These ones glamourising misery is not only disrespectful to their families , partners etc but it's given the generation up and coming a false sense of security of creating a living using misfortune etc. Shannon, Julie and Rachel.all set out to tell and share their stories but realistically 2-3 years later who are they helping now? Themselves thats who..helping themselves to peoples good will and trust by selling a lifestyle that's not attainable to the majority of people watching. Now you can see the panic set it when the story no longer carries the same emotional engagement so all the steps are.coming out to prevent the decline. None of these women have anything worthy of making role models out of them. All could have used their pages to inspire those effected by death, cancer , separation but all they've done is embarrass themselves, overshare their children and create negativity around their social media accounts by being selfish and greedy.
You wrote this so well fairycake! And anytime they are going through a rough patch, eg, the go fund me for Shannen, the tik tocs Julie got called out on, and Rachel on the bus trying to cozy up to Jac Jossa, they always bring it back to "how hard they have it" for sympathy......Shannen crying over trolls, Julie keeps banging on about how the twins dad left her, then her dad and grandad dying, and Rachel is still whinging over Daniel..... When, in reality, they are happy out every day, getting freebies left, right and centre, they are always on gifted stays in hotels, and they all ship off the children regularly to be minded.... all 3 wouldnt know what a days work was, if it bit them on the arse🤣 and not forgetting selling their childrens privacy, for anything they can get🙄

Reactions: 16
100% agree with this. I agree to an extent with people sharing their stories for awareness and helping others but then constantly looking for insta hun status and beyond after is the thing that frustrates me. And then tryin to build a career off the following. Like Denise Kenny and The Head Plan. She couldn’t have done that if it weren’t for her husband being sick.It just doesn’t sit well with me. Georgie Crawford profiting off her mid fortune with cancer. The list is endless.

Reactions: 2
You wrote this so well fairycake! And anytime they are going through a rough patch, eg, the go fund me for Shannen, the tik tocs Julie got called out on, and Rachel on the bus trying to cozy up to Jac Jossa, they always bring it back to "how hard they have it" for sympathy......Shannen crying over trolls, Julie keeps banging on about how the twins dad left her, then her dad and grandad dying, and Rachel is still whinging over Daniel..... When, in reality, they are happy out every day, getting freebies left, right and centre, they are always on gifted stays in hotels, and they all ship off the children regularly to be minded.... all 3 wouldnt know what a days work was, if it bit them on the arse🤣 and not forgetting selling their childrens privacy, for anything they can get🙄
I just feel so strong about the carry on..they are all so quick to shout trolls bully etc but yet never want to take responsibility for their actions. In everyday life its not acceptable to be so selfish with regards privacy, begging for freebies etc but yet they all think they are invincible behind their screens and god love them if anyone called them out on their actions. So many people have it tough but they don't get to go around using it for sympathy and freebies in hotels, free clothes for their kids, skincare gfm etc. Sooner all this comes crashing down the better

• Heart
We used to get these encyclopaedias as kids - the collection was never ending. No idea where they came from…. But now I think Daniel wrote them 🤣
I still got three of them . I remember the day a man came Around trying to sell them, I never shut up about having them and my poor father who raised two of us by himself and still managed to worked caved in and joined up to them. Huge books where , would this one even know what one is ? Wonder if they all understood her in London .
Jasusssssss it’s 37 degrees here could do with a HP Brunch right now, you can’t buy them here .

I just feel so strong about the carry on..they are all so quick to shout trolls bully etc but yet never want to take responsibility for their actions. In everyday life its not acceptable to be so selfish with regards privacy, begging for freebies etc but yet they all think they are invincible behind their screens and god love them if anyone called them out on their actions. So many people have it tough but they don't get to go around using it for sympathy and freebies in hotels, free clothes for their kids, skincare gfm etc. Sooner all this comes crashing down the better
What it boils down to they have no pride whatsoever. Ireland lately has turned into a country of beggars and braggers . I remember been taken to Dublin as a child and you would see people begging , mainly children . I honestly don’t recall seeing that anywhere else as a child . My grannie used to quote a bit of Shakespeare ‘ neither a borrower nor a lender be ‘ another quote I like ‘you can’t hold your head up with your hand out’
Now before I am jumped on I don’t mean all the Irish have become that way. Majority of us are still very proud. It’s these bloody begging lying grabbing influencers. Look at the Tullamore one .. Such well rested specimens as they are .. Most that beg ‘beg out of need , this lot beg out of greed ‘

Last edited:
  • Heart
The only thing wrong with her is that the brand failed spectacularly. She didn’t expect it. In her bird brain she thought likes = sales. This is it for her. The only way is down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.