Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I pop on here instead of IG , just to get a catch up💁, so thanks for the posts👍, but now I know to avoid her ladyship's story's because the things that happen to that poor dog riles me up something awful,🤬

Reactions: 4
Sometimes I pop on here instead of IG , just to get a catch up💁, so thanks for the posts👍, but now I know to avoid her ladyship's story's because the things that happen to that poor dog riles me up something awful,🤬
What dog?

You can't call her a dog 🤦‍♂️
That's an insult to our four legged friends🤣🤣
Dogs have morals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolutely the wrong forum 🤣🤣I thought it was the tullamore qvc queen thread I was on🤣🤣🤣🤣aw it's been a long week fo' shore😳😘🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There lotsa tattlers looking on the widows stories trying to figure out how they missed it that they got a dog🤣🤣🤣 TBF it's probably in Daniels letter somewhere that he wanted them to get a dog 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What dog?? What did I miss?

Omg the state in that dress , in this sweltering heat . Is she hoping it will help sell ?? Not a chance . Always someone from the family tagging along , creepy brothers wife this time. Has she no friends ? Or does she not want them to get the limelight ?

Reactions: 3
Omg the state in that dress , in this sweltering heat . Is she hoping it will help sell ?? Not a chance . Always someone from the family tagging along , creepy brothers wife this time. Has she no friends ? Or does she not want them to get the limelight ?
She’s no real friends. I’d say Daniel’s friends feel sorry for her and the wives/girlfriends just grin and bear it. She never shows a girlfriend over just to have a coffee/shopping dates/ girls holidays)?Very strange! most people have a few different group of friends (from childhood, work etc) that have nothing to do with their partner.

She’s no real friends. I’d say Daniel’s friends feel sorry for her and the wives/girlfriends just grin and bear it. She never shows a girlfriend over just to have a coffee/shopping dates/ girls holidays)?Very strange! most people have a few different group of friends (from childhood, work etc) that have nothing to do with their partner.
I'd want nothing to do with her either 🤣🤣🤣.
More "sad😢" photos🤦‍♂️
"oh how I remember them well, I remember these holidays as if it were yesterday".
She actually reminds me of a joke I heard years ago -
I put an ad in the paper for my friend Peter Reid, I only had a tenner to spend on it and it was £1 a word so I tried so hard and came up with "Peter Reid from Peterhead is dead, Volvo for sale £750" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Haul on the way .. attention seeking again . Not a bother on her Whatever London trip . God she is some piece of work. What’s the betting the hanger on mates around again .

Look cry but do it in private that’s what normal folk do. Guess what we all have videos , photos of loved ones gone .,stop bloody attention seeking on Insta no one really bloody cares. Everyone is going through their own sadness, it’s not all about Offaly biggest whinging attention seeking grabby beggar.. Desperado has had her day, only so much whinging that folk can tolerate ..

Last edited:
Oh my god. Mocking the child for calling her breakfast soup, laughing at her while recording her while the poor thing is looking confused that her mother is laughing at her. No doubt Rachel has been calling that soup and that’s why the child repeats it but here is an opportunity for a post.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but if you randomly burst into tears out of nowhere 2.5 years on, you need professional help.

Reactions: 12
I've had to unfollow... more tears, I just can't. I feel for the woman I truly do, but don't come on IG crying, do it off camera ... she needs some serious counselling

As for might have to sell the house? Surely she's mortgage free after his death? With whatever insurance policy taken with the mortgage or is that not a thing anymore?

Oh my god. Mocking the child for calling her breakfast soup, laughing at her while recording her while the poor thing is looking confused that her mother is laughing at her. No doubt Rachel has been calling that soup and that’s why the child repeats it but here is an opportunity for a post.
It is soup though isn't it? Oxtail soup

Reactions: 9
Would she ever give the tears a bleeping rest for just one day🤬.
And as for the caption I have highlighted.
🤷‍♂️ WORK FROM HOME🤷‍♂️
Yeah! London twice (flying/greenaware) 🤦‍♂️
Turkey sweatshop (flying/greenaware) 🤦‍♂️
I wish I could work from home in Turkey and London and Ireland too, how many bleeping homes do you have witch🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Oh my god will she stop. Shes looking after them living on handouts is she having me bleeping on! What planet is she on duck sake. Its your responsibility to have insurance set up when u have 3 kids. She's a dope

Reactions: 4
Full face of makeup on in this head to sit in the child’s room crying to the camera. This girl is sick in the head

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.