Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing wrong with her is that the brand failed spectacularly. She didn’t expect it. In her bird brain she thought likes = sales. This is it for her. The only way is down.
This is it. Also, I can't understand the high opinion they have of themselves to launch 'brands' and expect it to take off. Suzanne Jackson trialed and failed clothing lines etc til she came up with her make up brand that stuck because that was her niche area that people looked to her for. Same with Keilidh from Kash beauty. One of Irelands most talented make up artists created a product people wanted because its her passion and her work has paid off. She worked from.the bottom up, has a huge loyal following and has remained genuine through it all. Rachel drops a dress line in an oversaturated market with a high end boutique price tag attached, 'sells out' and hasn't been mentioned since. It was never going to take off. Shannon is the same launching her brand..what could this girl possibly sell that people will want when we are in the height of an inflation crisis? Let alone the reputation she has created for herself around the questionable GFM. No unique ideas to be had between any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me but i just like to shop normally, in shops, or online with big stores who offer free delivery or delivery over so much etc etc I'm not lining these influencers pockets and paying delivery ontop 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Is it just me but i just like to shop normally, in shops, or online with big stores who offer free delivery or delivery over so much etc etc I'm not lining these influencers pockets and paying delivery ontop 🤣🤣
I’m ashamed to say that I was recently influenced by Just Jordan and her collab with in the style. I bought an outfit, thinking it was an Irish website because it had the .ie it arrived poorly made and I’ll fitting so went to return and it cost me €12.50 to return to the Uk.. and that was standard post. Raging. 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m ashamed to say that I was recently influenced by Just Jordan and her collab with in the style. I bought an outfit, thinking it was an Irish website because it had the .ie it arrived poorly made and I’ll fitting so went to return and it cost me €12.50 to return to the Uk.. and that was standard post. Raging. 🙈
Have been caught out myself with the .ie thing, had to wait for it from germany or such in the end! So i feel your pain there. It's very sneaky.
I can't abide JJ haven't followed her since she was preg with her son. Constant flog flog flog!

Reactions: 4
So her keeping the girls clothes is nothing new then since she’s one of the girls wearing a dress from 6 years ago. I’m all for keeping clothes for the next child but not 6 years. Sure the fashion changes so much. Would rather give to another child a year or two younger to keep it going. She must have always been a bit tight 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
So her keeping the girls clothes is nothing new then since she’s one of the girls wearing a dress from 6 years ago. I’m all for keeping clothes for the next child but not 6 years. Sure the fashion changes so much. Would rather give to another child a year or two younger to keep it going. She must have always been a bit tight 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She is not tight on herself, all her clothes are brand new, even if they are only from Penneys.

She doesn’t seem to wear hand me down’s from Aimee or Shannon, for stuff they don’t want.

Reactions: 5
She is not tight on herself, all her clothes are brand new, even if they are only from Penneys.

She doesn’t seem to wear hand me down’s from Aimee or Shannon, for stuff they don’t want.
Exactly. Mean as a badgers arse (I think that’s the old saying?) 😂😂😂😂 and I bet she doesn’t share her freebies with them either

Reactions: 3
After 2.5yrs of bawling PUBLICLY I think it's time that either herself or her family got her serious mental help! She is obviously in serious need of grief counselling and maybe a stint in a mental health unit for some therapy to ease the constant grief battle. If she she is however only doing it for a quick sale of her haul (which is odds on favourite btw) then have sectioned for her own sake and for the sake of her children because in my eyes she will do anything for quick sale and that makes her dangerous, what next, reverse into a car for an insurance scam telling the insurance she had to stop and compose herself because the road junction was where her and Daniel first held hands to cross the road and she burst into tears because of the memory.
You can't put a time of grief. I lost my only brother 21 years ago he was only 20 and myself and my family are far from over it. No I don't cry every day maybe haven't for a long time but nobody else see if I do because that's the way I am one thing I don't look for is peoples pity if you get me .This is who I am now I lost my dad 5 years ago so I know only to well what it's like. But let me tell you this one is yes she's had it though but she can find love again, she comes on crying for no other reason than for the pity, sympathy because who would honestly look at themselves crying into a phone. And another thing she cry's and boom next she's buzzn. Grief is a private thing and shouldn't be used for pity.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I started following when she was sitting in the car outside the hospital when Daniel was quite sick. My heart broke for her, it really did, when I found out she had young girls too, well that set me off crying too. It did occur to me at the time why was there no family with her when she was so clearly distraught, alone and so desolate in her grief etc. But when I found out the amount of family she had I was a bit "eh that's kinda odd" but I wasn't gonna judge , different strokes and all that....
BUT NOW!!!! Well!! I'm WAYYY past sympathy for her and her calculating ways and it's her exploitation of her children 🤬and her "story" that freaks me the fook out! Surely the family and friends must see how wrong this is! I'm sure Daniels own parents and family are still cut up over his death, but I doubt they waltz around the town randomly bursting into tears in tesco when they get a flood of memories, or maybe they do💁I don't know anymore, I don't get it, I just don't, and if that makes me a troll/unsympathetic, well then yeah sure label me with that I stand by my opinion 💁

Reactions: 13
You can't put a time of grief. I lost my only brother 21 years ago he was only 20 and myself and my family are far from over it. No I don't cry every day maybe haven't for a long time but nobody else see if I do because that's the way I am one thing I don't look for is peoples pity if you get me .This is who I am now I lost my dad 5 years ago so I know only to well what it's like. But let me tell you this one is yes she's had it though but she can find love again, she comes on crying for no other reason than for the pity, sympathy because who would honestly look at themselves crying into a phone. And another thing she cry's and boom next she's buzzn. Grief is a private thing and shouldn't be used for pity.
I know you can't put a time in grief, I lost my cousin to murder 8yrs ago and I still grieve for him (privately & not on SM for 1000s to see), I also lost my dad to dementia almost 2yrs ago, I miss my dad terribly, he was my hero but again, I will not show my grief on Instagram to show 1000s of followers and then try sell my feckin car in the next story. Grief is PRIVATE plain and simple. To exploit grief is so low especially when she also uses the grief of her CHILDREN.

I do not and will not purchase a brand that any influencer #ad #collab with, I stay well clear of them and wouldn't want to help line their pockets anyway.

Reactions: 15
Grabbing all the freebies she can today .. side pieces like the QVC Queen. That Bethan must de desperate kitting all the Huns out with fake bits . No freebie for the mother ??

She’s a disgrace. Anytime I get my hair done when I’m near a costa, I bring my hairdresser a costa and I’m paying for my hair.
imagine the shame- rocking up the whole time for freebies with one hand longer than the other, not even a coffee and walking out without paying.
They’re no better than someone on the street with a cup shaking for change. Not saying they’re anything wrong with those people but they try to sell us a lifestyle- easy have it when you pay for nothing

Reactions: 11
Checked out the "get that trend" website and nearly everything from her haul was 100%polyester🤢 and not cheap at the price either,,🙄

Wait and see, if the chain is on a Story with crocodile tears on its way & then a buy this & that & use my code.

Reactions: 4
Her hair is coming up very orange. Honestly I think Denise has to be one of the worst hairdressers I’ve ever seen. Her results are consistently terrible

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sell sell sell..... with the chain on show, for full sympathy sales🙄 get some dignity Rachel, stop using your dead husband for financial gain😤 p.s your hair is rotten

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.