Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know you can't put a time in grief, I lost my cousin to murder 8yrs ago and I still grieve for him (privately & not on SM for 1000s to see), I also lost my dad to dementia almost 2yrs ago, I miss my dad terribly, he was my hero but again, I will not show my grief on Instagram to show 1000s of followers and then try sell my feckin car in the next story. Grief is PRIVATE plain and simple. To exploit grief is so low especially when she also uses the grief of her CHILDREN.

I do not and will not purchase a brand that any influencer #ad #collab with, I stay well clear of them and wouldn't want to help line their pockets anyway.
I'm sorry you're on this train too xxx but absolutely yes grief is so private and yes she should seriously cop on and pull back on that and have respect for her children it's their journey too. X💕 fine if she wants to sell or talk shite but don't come on and look for the sympathy votes because the funny thing is people have their own battles in life and they'll soon get sick of this shite from her.

Reactions: 5
The feather supposedly falling through the roof as she advertises hair products. It's a sign apparently. The clothes line failing should show her she's not the big celeb/business woman she thinks she is and that perhaps she should wind her neck but apparently not the arrogance is palpable.

Reactions: 7
Her holights are as orange as her tan. They must have used the same colour as they did on FBG.

• Haha
What's with the sudden use of tapes? Her, the qvc queen amongst others, and I wouldn't mind they all look no different than before💁

Reactions: 3
How would a carry on bag on a flight “get lost” if it’s in your hand

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but the feather coming through the sunroof was 100% staged. It’s funny how yesterday Lisa from one small step found a feather on the floor in her house and now coincidentally the same happens to Rachel…Fake as duck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stepford wives is that the style she is aiming for .. Stop the world 🌍 a feather 🪶

Reactions: 3
THE FEATHER! 🤦‍♂️
duck me sideways and call me the hunchback of notre dam FOR-FUCKS-SAKE!
Will she ever quit with this "ihs a sign", Aye hen, it's a sign alright, it's a sign that you're losing the fuckin plot, your village is missing its idiot - GO HOME TO THEM!

So we have gone from Mormon style to Milkmaid style
Get that trend? No thanks
The dress looks like something out of "Little House on the Nuclear Warzone"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but the feather coming through the sunroof was 100% staged. It’s funny how yesterday Lisa from one small step found a feather on the floor in her house and now coincidentally the same happens to Rachel…Fake as duck!!!
Now, Now Glitzychick,
That’s a sign from Daniel 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Her hair is coming up very orange. Honestly I think Denise has to be one of the worst hairdressers I’ve ever seen. Her results are consistently terrible
She is. My hairdresser knows her and says she was always a shite hairdresser (That’s why she relies so much on her ‘amazing’ team)

• Heart
Jesus is this supposed to be influencing? I’ll do the shopping today; no I’ll do it tomorrow.
Could she be more boring? Who gives a f.. I ran out of bread and milk and ran to Lidl on the way home- at least I have the sense to realise no one gives a duck- and I include myself in that and im the one who eats the bread .
Ps- your hair is pinky/orange. I’d say you’d want to start paying from now on, it looks rotten. She’s making a balls or FBGs hair, now yours.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not having a difficult day today then?. Funny how you never hear of her cancelling any free hair appointments because she’s not having a good day. Her ‘difficult’ days are always at convenient times. And like some said earlier, it’s always a pretty cry.. a few tears and sniffles.. I’ve never actually seen any raw grief the I understand it.. even in the early days.

Attachments

What is this all about, only Rachel can see all her followers. Usually there is a search box, you can key in a name to see if they are following them

Not having a difficult day today then?. Funny how you never hear of her cancelling any free hair appointments because she’s not having a good day. Her ‘difficult’ days are always at convenient times. And like some said earlier, it’s always a pretty cry.. a few tears and sniffles.. I’ve never actually seen any raw grief the I understand it.. even in the early days.
That hair needs to be cut to top of her shoulder, that long length is putting years on her & it is like rats tails

Attachments

Every sponsored free post she brings in her dead Husband to the commercial side. It’s awful.

What is this all about, only Rachel can see all her followers. Usually there is a search box, you can key in a name to see if they are following them

That hair needs to be cut to top of her shoulder, that long length is putting years on her & it is like rats tails
Yeah I noticed that too. Still buying bots.

Reactions: 2
Her hair is coming up very orange. Honestly I think Denise has to be one of the worst hairdressers I’ve ever seen. Her results are consistently terrible
My sister in law was influenced to go to Denise’s place to have her hair done. Absolutely nothing special at all and in fact she felt uncomfortable there. Said it was one of those salons where all the hairdressers are chatting to each other over clients heads and having witches etc… she said it wasn’t worth the price or the hype. And when she was paying she felt they were super aggressive in her booking her next app and trying to sell products.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Poll: do you like my hair light or dark?

Rachel noone gives a flying f**k

God this girl drives me insane I cannot cope with her atall...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.