Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foggy

Chatty Member
I have 2nd hand embarrassment watching her dancing. Making a show of herself. I've never seen such attention seeking posting that on her insta

Reactions: 14

Evan

VIP Member
Not wearing an "alined" dress today rach? Y'know! The one that can be worn anywhere, christening, bar mitzvah, a BBQ even 💁🤣🤣

• Haha

Evan

VIP Member
I cannot cannot cope with this one 😡and her posting pics of the kids at the best of times, but in swimsuits for all the weirdos of the internet to see😡😡😡
Also this poor little damsel in distress and how delicate she tries to come across is hilarious🤣this one would take McGregor out😳🤣🤣

Serious question:
How long more do we think she can play Daniels wife the poor widow for on IG? How many more years d'ya think? Like, before people get genuinely pee'd off and stop watching? I say 6 months if she's lucky, especially with what's ahead of us over the next few months with economy and bills etc,

Is it just me or is it weird that a total stranger would want pics taken with her 11 year old daughter in them? And why would Rachel bloody allow that? Who knows who they can be sent to or where they can be posted etc. it’s so wrong! Has that child got no privacy at all 🤦‍♀️😡😡

sea773

Did anyone see wee burkes journeys new post on Instagram her and Rachel have very similar situations and extremely sad for both to have lost their husbands so suddenly but my god they are day and night when it comes to how they look at things bronagh is starting back at work today and like she said in her caption yes it’s sad yes she’ll always hurt but she has to keep moving I applaud her

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
When she says “it’s alcohol free”, well I should bloody hope so and she giving it to 3 minors! The whole set up like it was champagne was weird

JustmeKC

VIP Member
We all know Rachel wanted to get on the instahun train, saw Daniels death as an opportunity and cashed in on it. She should be mortified for herself, but she lacks the moral compass the rest of us have. I don’t doubt she misses him, I don’t doubt things are that much harder since he passed but she has made a career out of this and really needs to be stopped.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Would you be bothered displaying Penneys shoes on shelves? No shade most of my shoes are from there but I don’t display them like Kylie Jenner does her designer bits

cycleon

VIP Member
I'm new enough to tattle and followed Rachel previously, now just dip in and out cos she grinds my goat... but can anyone answer why she would boot lead put of her room to the playroom and leave the big f ass if a room she was in hersrlf upstairs? Why not just say leave you can go upstairs.. what pre teen wouldn't want a massive bedroom ? In another year or 2 her friends will be over, they'll have great craic up there. But no, Rachel takes the 3nd biggest room dumps leave in the playroom and leaves the largest room as what? A shrine? That's not healthy for ANYONE
Jesus christ I can spell, I promise.
leave = Leah
3nd = 2nd
boot = booted
put = out
if = of
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She will date and she should. She is still very young & hopefully has a long life ahead of her. If I was those women in Daniel’s friendship group I would be very wary of her. I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her. She is very sly & manipulative. The dating will be referenced eventually along with a new part of the letter telling her date so & so. Once the new man gets his feet under the table daniel will barely get a mention and the chain will be gathering dust.

Hollyhi

That poor women, you could see she didn’t want to turn around after and was trying to compose herself because she was being filmed for thousands to watch

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Remember before she said “the lads” were over for the match but failed to mention that their girlfriends were there too. She caught them in the background of one of her stories. She’s trying to cultivate an image that she’s some kind of vulnerable damsel who “the lads” come to rescue, when in reality they are more than likely a big group of friends of husbands and wives.. but Rachel likes to put out the image that all the men are minding her??? Like she is the centre of all their thoughts at all times. Weird tbh and I would not like it one bit if I was one of those lads wives

• Heart

happyout2000

VIP Member
So she had all summer to go away but holds out For when the kids is just back to school and only starting to get settled in wot new teacher etc. this one can well afford to go away in June, july etc. she won’t be doing this once leah is in secondary school or she will probably as she thinks she is gods gift. Instead of holding a silly party the other week which she was pissed as a fart why not take the girls away then

FabulousDarling

I just kem on ta see how yas all arr! Really? Are you having conversations with everyone? Listening to how their days are going? How they are feeling? Replying? FUCK OFF

• Heart

SassyStarlet

How do the women in the group put up with her? Parading around with her “oh pity me” crap while dangling her arse and fake boobs at every opportunity for their husbands to be gawking at. And then her constant praising of all that the “lads” do to help her around the house and stepping up for her girls but never a mention of how supportive her female friends are or anything they do for her. Putting up with her constant whinging on your holiday must be draining, I’d need a holiday to recover from her after it I reckon

• Heart
Reactions: 13