Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Leah looked adorable in the bucket hat, bright top and floral jeans! That style is all in now for her age group

Reactions: 7
It’s a strange one. One minute she’s doing childish TikToks and saying Motherfucker in front of her, next minute she’s saying that Leah is too young for acrylic nails. The way the kids are always dressed so frumpy, particularly Leah and yet she dresses herself trendy. She go s to a hairdresser (another freebie) yet the kids hair looks like it was cut with a kitchen scissors. She never seems to bring them anywhere unless it’s a freebie. Apart from the grief counselling she never speaks about the difficulties that they have had since their Dad died, it’s always about how she’s feeling. It’s like they’re an afterthought… which is so sad.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they seen Daniel in the fairy walk.
Now showing the girls in swimwear to the world. One word Gory Gorry PRIVACY!
What in the Charles Dickens anal sweat are all they kids wearing? They look like they have just been picked up from the NSPCC for crying out loud.

Reactions: 6
Dear oh dear
The twins are having a game of peek-a-boo!
That's a definite lift if I've ever I've seen one.
Her Dolly Partons have more lift than the Empire State Building ffs.

Reactions: 1
I came on to post about the rings because if memory serves me right she once said she never takes them off

Reactions: 3
I messaged the Newpark & got a very rude response saying how Rachel deserved her holiday & how i was begrudging

Reactions: 29
Where’s the broken wrist? I am no doctor but I wouldn’t have thought a break would be healed after just a mere few days.

about the rings wait until she comes on with an excuse like she had them cleaned and felt so heartbroken she had to take them off and she waited so long to do it even thought it was needed bla-bla-bla yawn

Reactions: 5
I messaged the Newpark & got a very rude response saying how Rachel deserved her holiday & how i was begrudging
Send it to a radio station. Why should the customer pay above the odds and this beggar get it for free? Hotel prices are a hot topic at the moment. That’s a nasty way to reply from any business. Get it on Twitter

Reactions: 17
Send it to a radio station. Why should the customer pay above the odds and this beggar get it for free? Hotel prices are a hot topic at the moment. That’s a nasty way to reply from any business. Get it on Twitter
Can you send a screenshot? My friend works in media, I can get it aired?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.