Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disappointed with The Newpark, love the hotel & have stayed a few times but this puts me off staying again

Reactions: 5
omg posing with a child that you recognize from Instagram because her mother is do tit at protecting her privacy 🤢
That poor girl.

Reactions: 5
Also the child is 12 & is wearing a dress that would suit an older woman!! Maybe borrowed it off Rachel??
Yes this dress is way too old for an 11 year old child. She looked lovely in her pennys clothes the other day that were colourful and age appropriate. When the child looks back in years to come and sees the stuff she was wearing, she will be so mortified. My youngest is a tall 13 year old and it can be hard to find clothes for her tiny waist and long leg, but we look for her clothes in newlook, h&m, next, penny's etc. She definitely does not be dressed like she is in her 30's, it's very sad that Rachel is doing it. Jesus my 20 year old daughter wouldn't even wear that dress 🙈

Reactions: 10
Haven't had the patience for this one in a while. Nothing has changed I see.

Wouldn't you think she'd go to the sun with those girls, doesn't have to be a rave holiday, even a mobile home in France. It would be so lovely for them rather than a free 2 night hotel stay, including dinner in the bar 🙄
It's not as if she doesn't have the money.
I was just going to say this! It’s two years since Daniel died, you think with the money she’s taking in that she would bring them away somewhere, a package holiday to Spain with a pool instead of a crappy few days in a Hotel. You rarely see her take them anywhere fun.

Reactions: 7
I was just going to say this! It’s two years since Daniel died, you think with the money she’s taking in that she would bring them away somewhere, a package holiday to Spain with a pool instead of a crappy few days in a Hotel. You rarely see her take them anywhere fun.
She won't get a package holiday with a #collab or #ad which means she would have to PAY FOR IT! We all know that she won't spend a penny for her girls, relies on free clothes, free dental and free hotels. So I really don't think the girls will get a pool in Marbella and the only Runway they will see again is the drive in front of the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So disappointed with The Newpark, love the hotel & have stayed a few times but this puts me off staying again
I am pretty sure they have handed out a few freebies the last week as Arthur and Aoife Dowling were there the other day also. Really frustrates me with the prices of hotels at the moment and all these insta Huns just get everything thrown at them. I’ll never stay anywhere that give them tit for free!

Reactions: 8
I am pretty sure they have handed out a few freebies the last week as Arthur and Aoife Dowling were there the other day also. Really frustrates me with the prices of hotels at the moment and all these insta Huns just get everything thrown at them. I’ll never stay anywhere that give them tit for free!
I'm the same, I tend to stay well clear of ANY brand that they #with. It turns me off that they get all their tit for free but the regular customers have usually to pay through their nose. If brands/companies can afford to give away freebies then they can well afford to bring prices way down for the struggling households right now.

Reactions: 12
Omg a 11 year old dressed in a 30+midi . Anyone else think the kid is starting to enjoy the attention and Insta fame?? Seems really eager to appear in her stories . Privacy invaded totally for the last two years , the 3 of the paraded on Social media circus. No a thought about safety .. So the creepy brother tags along on the freebie jaunt this time, make a change from the other two freeloaders I guess.
So when a hotel offers her a freebie she must ask to take other family members with her??
Children on school summer holidays and the only places she takes them is on free offers!

I'm the same, I tend to stay well clear of ANY brand that they #with. It turns me off that they get all their tit for free but the regular customers have usually to pay through their nose. If brands/companies can afford to give away freebies then they can well afford to bring prices way down for the struggling households right now.
I think it will bite them on the rear end 🍑 one day . People will cop on to the fact that they are paying extra to cover the cost of the grabby Huns. That is now another hotel on my list not to stay in. I have always said it ‘no such thing as a free lunch , these hotels have staff to pay, their food drink etc that cost has to be recouped somehow!! The unsuspecting paying customer bloody foots the bill. The quicker there airports have their problems sorted the better , more will go abroad which in many cases works out cheaper than staying in Irish hotels.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She said the other day they were going away for the weekend and she had to pack, they went on a Sunday for one night!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She said the other day they were going away for the weekend and she had to pack, they went on a Sunday for one night!
She defo had in her story that the girls were excited for 2 nights away, that turned into 1 night and even that was a freebie just so she could #with Newpark Hotel.
She should seriously take those kids somewhere more exciting than a 1 night stay in a #hotel and a visit to the #graveyard with a #story and a #weep along with a #sell straight afterwards. I'm getting seriously #pissed off with her #freeloading.

Reactions: 6
Probably was two night for her and girls.But brought brother sister in law so that why it went to one night.she definitely did say going away for 2 night at weekend.sure sun thurs is midweek

Maybe they were asked to leave the hotel 🤣🤣, her and that brother always trick acting so they might have been noisy ??? Strange saying 2 nights, back in 1 and not much promotions of the hotel apart from the gluttony free food. Serves the hotel right! Look after paining guests before beggars

Why is there never a Tattler working in these hotels who gift huns ? 🤣🤣🤣 there more I think about this the more convinced I am that the stay was cut very short.. maybe she will do an auld Q&A after the ‘how are ye’s not been on feeling a bit low, but I am alright now’ Then someone could ask her why they only stayed one night. Sure maybe the hotel was not up to her standard 🤣🤣🤣🤣 is that the first freebie she took creepy on , maybe she got him to dress up as a woman again?? 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but why can’t this one dress those girls right even the two younger ones she’s a young mother she doesn’t dress that bad herself at times why does she find it so hard to dress them in nice trendy stuff long flowery dresses that don’t fit them right and always matching them it’s so weird like why isn’t Leah in Nike or gymshark leggings like every other girl her own age we all know Rachel has the money but all she ever buys is penny’s for the kids which there’s nothing wrong with but she could splash out an odd time and buy from next or where ever she spends a fortune on her own stuff

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but why can’t this one dress those girls right even the two younger ones she’s a young mother she doesn’t dress that bad herself at times why does she find it so hard to dress them in nice trendy stuff long flowery dresses that don’t fit them right and always matching them it’s so weird like why isn’t Leah in Nike or gymshark leggings like every other girl her own age we all know Rachel has the money but all she ever buys is penny’s for the kids which there’s nothing wrong with but she could splash out an odd time and buy from next or where ever she spends a fortune on her own stuff
You hit the nail on the head with "she could"!
Unfortunately that means she would HAVE To spend money and it also means she would be upstaged by the girls and she can't have that at all. Rachel has to be the centre of attention so she dresses her girls like the Amish in the 18th century so they look dowdy and downtrodden whilst she looks like she has walked off a Runway (how ironic).
It would be good to see the girls dressed in something befitting of their ages, something that would make them look like their mum has spent some money on but, let's face it, she ain't gonna open her purse unless it's for new followers or maybe a face-lift and some botox.

Reactions: 3
You hit the nail on the head with "she could"!
Unfortunately that means she would HAVE To spend money and it also means she would be upstaged by the girls and she can't have that at all. Rachel has to be the centre of attention so she dresses her girls like the Amish in the 18th century so they look dowdy and downtrodden whilst she looks like she has walked off a Runway (how ironic).
It would be good to see the girls dressed in something befitting of their ages, something that would make them look like their mum has spent some money on but, let's face it, she ain't gonna open her purse unless it's for new followers or maybe a face-lift and some botox.
I actually started to think this was the reason but I was hoping I was wrong if she makes the girls look cool and trendy is she afraid they’ll start getting sent stuff and the limelight will be off her is she afraid they’ll be asked to feature with products or ads of their own it makes no sense why she dresses them the way she does other than for this reason I know what the person was saying above last week Leah looked better in the clothes from penny’s but to me she looked ridiculous the crazy bright colours and daft hat and crocs I Duno if that’s the style in that part of the country but where I’m from it’s certainly not my own kids wouldn’t be seen dead in them clothes like I buy penny’s and dunnes all the time for my kids especially for summer because of the abuse they give them suncream dirt water etc but if we are going somewhere or just even to town I change them and have them neat and tidy and looking nice I wish she would just make more effort with them it makes me feel sorry for them

There’s something really odd about how she is grooming Leah. It’s almost like she wants her to grow up before her time, and probably wouldn’t have any qualms about her having a baby quite young etc.

We had been hoping to go back to the new park this year but won’t be now.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.