Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have deleted the message from the Newpark, i saw it late last night but can't find it now. It started by saying that they were disappointed that i had messaged, that Rachel was a poor widow & her & the girls deserved a holiday & that i was begrudging.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
I must have deleted the message from the Newpark, i saw it late last night but can't find it now. It started by saying that they were disappointed that i had messaged, that Rachel was a poor widow & her & the girls deserved a holiday & that i was begrudging.
but they can justify her brother and his family tagging along!🙄 I think that’s the part that’s the most annoying it’s never just Rachel and the kids it’s always extended family!

Reactions: 4
I did mention the brother being there too but they didnt mention him in the reply. I have stayed in the Newpark over the last 2 years & was planning on going again in October but won 't be now!

Reactions: 6
Sounds like bullshit 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Where’s the broken wrist? I am no doctor but I wouldn’t have thought a break would be healed after just a mere few days.

about the rings wait until she comes on with an excuse like she had them cleaned and felt so heartbroken she had to take them off and she waited so long to do it even thought it was needed bla-bla-bla yawn
Definitely wasn’t a break, probably a bad sprain. Lies as usual

Reactions: 3
Sounds like bullshit 🤥
I can assure you it is not!

Their most recent message back to me!

We donate all the time to charity. ALL THE TIME. we give stays away every week to needy or sick children. We work with make a wish foundation very often. This is not the point this a PR exercise and business decision. We are a business and need to advertise. This is how businessses advertise in the modern world It should have no effect on you or your family. How do you know her brother didn't pay for his room ? Honestly listen to yourself, begrudgery at the highest level.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What the hell? Who have they running their social media? They haven’t a scrap of manners or professionalism

Reactions: 13
I never taught you could take pics/ videos in the pools
I am sure you are right there, No cameras allowed in public pools especially where children are . Report the grabby 🐄 and freebie tag along family . Notice that weird brother seems to be tagging along more lately. If it’s not him it’s the freebie tag along mother or sister .

Reactions: 10
I am sure you are right there, No cameras allowed in public pools especially where children are . Report the grabby 🐄 and freebie tag along family . Notice that weird brother seems to be tagging along more lately. If it’s not him it’s the freebie tag along mother or sister .
Very true the only sister she never takes is her sister Shannon and her kids they always seem to left out

2 days of not putting her hand in her pocket!!! All FREE …. Lunch on arrival, dinner, bed, breakfast, treatments, more food, drinks!!! Never left the hotel to go down town & stroll around the town!
GREED is an awful thing!

Everything tastes nicer when it’s free 😂😂

She must be as tight with money, even saving the eldest clothes this week when it may take about 5 years for the next to fit. The holiday thing with her really gets my blood boiled. She posts so many memories of trips abroad with the girls and Daniel yet hasn’t brought them further than a free hotel stay in Ireland since he passed… we know she can well afford it and more but it’s obvious it’s all about her. She doesn’t want to.
She wouldn't be able to spend time with them totally in her own, she wouldn't cope, think about it, she always has someone with her and the kids, she's never longer than an evening with them on her own with no help 🙄

Eh....yuck what are we to think??? That's she's his girlfriend 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I can assure you it is not!

Their most recent message back to me!

We donate all the time to charity. ALL THE TIME. we give stays away every week to needy or sick children. We work with make a wish foundation very often. This is not the point this a PR exercise and business decision. We are a business and need to advertise. This is how businessses advertise in the modern world It should have no effect on you or your family. How do you know her brother didn't pay for his room ? Honestly listen to yourself, begrudgery at the highest level.
I doubt for a second this is legit, you've just written that yourself...

This is such a made up message, I doubt for a minute they sent that response

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.