Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't had the patience for this one in a while. Nothing has changed I see.

Wouldn't you think she'd go to the sun with those girls, doesn't have to be a rave holiday, even a mobile home in France. It would be so lovely for them rather than a free 2 night hotel stay, including dinner in the bar 🙄
It's not as if she doesn't have the money.

Reactions: 13
Be more in their line to gift it to her sister that lives in a mobile home.think I will email them

Reactions: 12
Anyone else think her sister in law is Rachel's twin
I always thought so too. Same smile and hair

Look at that twit so concerned about how she looks in her picture she doesn’t even care that she has her back turned to the middle child.
Also not impressed Rachel about the creases of the girls dresses surely you could have ironed them see as appearance means everything to you

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I always thought so too. Same smile and hair

Look at that twit so concerned about how she looks in her picture she doesn’t even care that she has her back turned to the middle child.
Also not impressed Rachel about the creases of the girls dresses surely you could have ironed them see as appearance means everything to you
Imagine your brother going out wirh a girl the spit of u

Actually scary how similar they look
Uncanny just the girl has a little bit more weight but absolute image

Reactions: 3
Thank god im not the only one seeing the resemblance! That's crazy.. was looking at that hotel to stay in august, feck that won't bother now.. sickens me all these gifts

Reactions: 9
Of course it was the nicest dessert you ever had it was free!!
Everything tastes nicer when it’s free 😂😂

She must be as tight with money, even saving the eldest clothes this week when it may take about 5 years for the next to fit. The holiday thing with her really gets my blood boiled. She posts so many memories of trips abroad with the girls and Daniel yet hasn’t brought them further than a free hotel stay in Ireland since he passed… we know she can well afford it and more but it’s obvious it’s all about her. She doesn’t want to.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or is it weird that a total stranger would want pics taken with her 11 year old daughter in them? And why would Rachel bloody allow that? Who knows who they can be sent to or where they can be posted etc. it’s so wrong! Has that child got no privacy at all 🤦‍♀️😡😡

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or is it weird that a total stranger would want pics taken with her 11 year old daughter in them? And why would Rachel bloody allow that? Who knows who they can be sent to or where they can be posted etc. it’s so wrong! Has that child got no privacy at all 🤦‍♀️😡😡
"hey Rachel, When you and your daughter have finished your piss can we get a photo".
WHO. THE. duck. WOULD. DO. THAT. 🤬
WHO. THE. duck. WOULD. ALLOW. IT. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also the child is 12 & is wearing a dress that would suit an older woman!! Maybe borrowed it off Rachel??

Reactions: 10
is Leah not 11
That’s the thing that confuses me. She dresses Leah like she would dress, minus the make up etc…. But for a kid it’s like a granny style. No kid wants a tea dance dress 😂😂 The other day when she showed a reel of Leah wearing the bright stuff from Penney’s, jeans & T-shirts etc., I was like finally she dressing her like her pals. And then Rachel goes and starts dressing the same etc…and making comments about robbing her clothes. It is like there is some deep rooted jealousy there or something.
Nobody wants their kids to grow up but you have to let them start to have their own style etc… this is the start of them becoming their own person.
I wonder is this all because she was so young being with Daniel, having a child young (I don’t even know how young she was having Leah) but maybe Leah growing up is her issue with getting older or something. But I think we can all see there is something there with her and Leah that will end up exploding.

Reactions: 11
Also the child is 12 & is wearing a dress that would suit an older woman!! Maybe borrowed it off Rachel??
She isn’t even 11 yet. She is wearing a dress a 30 year old would wear. Rachel creeps me out when it comes to that girl. She hasn’t a clue, just because she is tall doesn’t mean she is an adult.

Reactions: 11
They all had dinner at lynch time when they arrived and then back down at 5pm for a 3 course meal that is just gluten, I'm sure if they were paying the dinner at lunch time would have been enough . That's another hotel I will never go

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.