Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person behind that account seems a bit too emotionally invested in Rachel, very weird and so unprofessional. I’ll be giving that place a wide berth that’s for sure

Reactions: 20
Just came across this review on the hotels tripadvisor page. Do they really think they gain customers by allowing a blogger to show off their free stay? I suppose this reviewer was a begrudger too 🙄
Screenshot_20220705_231036.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Shocking response from the hotel and it seems whoever runs their SM is deffo a fan of Rachel. @Bessie I’m looking through messages from the last day and sorry people doubted you. I know how that feels, I posted something a few weeks ago that was jumped on by someone and it isn’t nice at all. I hope you are ok xxx

Reactions: 18
Shocking response from the hotel and it seems whoever runs their SM is deffo a fan of Rachel. @Bessie I’m looking through messages from the last day and sorry people doubted you. I know how that feels, I posted something a few weeks ago that was jumped on by someone and it isn’t nice at all. I hope you are ok xxx
I'm fine thanks😊

Reactions: 4
God help her she was up to her eyes at a meeting and going shopping yesterday. Maybe her PR agency gave her the boot after the flop of the “brand”
The I am super busy drives me insane when the majority of people are actually juggling real work and family commitment.
Looks like she’s also back giving orders to the whole family again to get the child’s room done up. She honestly cannot do anything by herself.

Reactions: 9
God help her she was up to her eyes at a meeting and going shopping yesterday. Maybe her PR agency gave her the boot after the flop of the “brand”
The I am super busy drives me insane when the majority of people are actually juggling real work and family commitment.
Looks like she’s also back giving orders to the whole family again to get the child’s room done up. She honestly cannot do anything by herself.
The meeting was probably about pulling the plug on the "brand" as it lost more money than planned. Hopefully we won't hear about the Daniel Alined Denial An Lied (see what I did there) about how successful it actually was. Her content is absolutely dire right now, she is sinking fast,why else would she buy bot followers.

She also couldn't find her single brain cell with the Hubble Telescope.

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but why can’t this one dress those girls right even the two younger ones she’s a young mother she doesn’t dress that bad herself at times why does she find it so hard to dress them in nice trendy stuff long flowery dresses that don’t fit them right and always matching them it’s so weird like why isn’t Leah in Nike or gymshark leggings like every other girl her own age we all know Rachel has the money but all she ever buys is penny’s for the kids which there’s nothing wrong with but she could splash out an odd time and buy from next or where ever she spends a fortune on her own stuff
Little house and the Prairie is all I see

There’s something really odd about how she is grooming Leah. It’s almost like she wants her to grow up before her time, and probably wouldn’t have any qualms about her having a baby quite young etc.

We had been hoping to go back to the new park this year but won’t be now.
She met Daniel when she was 12 so she’s probably prepping Leah for her birthday 🙄

Reactions: 2
Does these children have no privacy very sad mammy has sell her soul earn few pound and get freebies.

Reactions: 5
She needs a chair , buy one!!!! Heaven forbid she would pay a tradesperson to decorate after all I bet many donated to her snd a lot have worked for free. Wait until she starts on her own bedroom ,

Reactions: 7
Does Rachel honestly or believe we fall for the photos that “Leah”, just put in the drawer of the new wardrobe!!!!

The room still has all decorators crap in it!!! And the mirror & actual wardrobe still needs to be given a clean.

You really are one sick, sly individual, Rachel, do you think this stunt will pull at the heartstrings of companies out there & they will give a chair etc FREE

Everybody knows you put the photos in there for sympathy

Reactions: 11
Maybe she should have had a #AdPlacement for the photos in the drawer 'cause let's face it - WELL AND TRULY PLANTED.
"aaaawwww, she already has the photos of her dad in the drawer". duck OFF RACHEL!
You just happened to open that drawer, you just happened to choose to open A drawer!
duck all else in the bedroom but a PlayStation and TV, she isn't even in the bedroom and she put photos in the drawer.
You are, sick, twisted, calculated and pathetic. I have seen more honesty in a politician on cocaine for fucks sake.

Reactions: 12
100% Rachel put them there. and thrown in without a care she's one sick witch

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.