Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually started to think this was the reason but I was hoping I was wrong if she makes the girls look cool and trendy is she afraid they’ll start getting sent stuff and the limelight will be off her is she afraid they’ll be asked to feature with products or ads of their own it makes no sense why she dresses them the way she does other than for this reason I know what the person was saying above last week Leah looked better in the clothes from penny’s but to me she looked ridiculous the crazy bright colours and daft hat and crocs I Duno if that’s the style in that part of the country but where I’m from it’s certainly not my own kids wouldn’t be seen dead in them clothes like I buy penny’s and dunnes all the time for my kids especially for summer because of the abuse they give them suncream dirt water etc but if we are going somewhere or just even to town I change them and have them neat and tidy and looking nice I wish she would just make more effort with them it makes me feel sorry for them
I thought Leah looked adorable in the bucket hat, bright top and floral jeans! That style is all in now for her age group

Reactions: 7
There’s something really odd about how she is grooming Leah. It’s almost like she wants her to grow up before her time, and probably wouldn’t have any qualms about her having a baby quite young etc.

We had been hoping to go back to the new park this year but won’t be now.
It’s a strange one. One minute she’s doing childish TikToks and saying Motherfucker in front of her, next minute she’s saying that Leah is too young for acrylic nails. The way the kids are always dressed so frumpy, particularly Leah and yet she dresses herself trendy. She go s to a hairdresser (another freebie) yet the kids hair looks like it was cut with a kitchen scissors. She never seems to bring them anywhere unless it’s a freebie. Apart from the grief counselling she never speaks about the difficulties that they have had since their Dad died, it’s always about how she’s feeling. It’s like they’re an afterthought… which is so sad.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if they seen Daniel in the fairy walk🤔.
Now showing the girls in swimwear to the world. One word Gory Gorry PRIVACY!
What in the Charles Dickens anal sweat are all they kids wearing? They look like they have just been picked up from the NSPCC for crying out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear oh dear 🤦‍♂️
The twins are having a game of peek-a-boo!
That's a definite lift if I've ever I've seen one.
Her Dolly Partons have more lift than the Empire State Building ffs.

Reactions: 1
I came on to post about the rings because if memory serves me right she once said she never takes them off

Reactions: 3
I messaged the Newpark & got a very rude response saying how Rachel deserved her holiday & how i was begrudging🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Where’s the broken wrist? I am no doctor but I wouldn’t have thought a break would be healed after just a mere few days.

about the rings wait until she comes on with an excuse like she had them cleaned and felt so heartbroken she had to take them off and she waited so long to do it even thought it was needed bla-bla-bla yawn

Reactions: 5
I messaged the Newpark & got a very rude response saying how Rachel deserved her holiday & how i was begrudging🙄
Send it to a radio station. Why should the customer pay above the odds and this beggar get it for free? Hotel prices are a hot topic at the moment. That’s a nasty way to reply from any business. Get it on Twitter

Reactions: 17
Send it to a radio station. Why should the customer pay above the odds and this beggar get it for free? Hotel prices are a hot topic at the moment. That’s a nasty way to reply from any business. Get it on Twitter
Can you send a screenshot? My friend works in media, I can get it aired?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.