Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also the child is 12 & is wearing a dress that would suit an older woman!! Maybe borrowed it off Rachel??
That child wears some very strange outfits

Deserved it how exactly. She doesnt work. She has it fairly cushy already.
They would be better off giving a free stay to someone who is
I don't believe for a second that a 12year old girl would choose a dull grey for a bedroom.
Grey in a living room 🤔,
in an entrance hall 🤔.
In a 12yr olds bedroom 🤣.
It's all about the witches choices and not the kids. They don't have a choice in anything. I'm pretty sure if you asked them for a couple nights stay in a hotel in Ireland or a trip on a plane to London or Edinburgh, Legoland or Alton Towers, they would choose the latter, HOWEVER, the haemorrhoid Queen would NEVER get those for free so that would be out of the question.
the whole house is grey...grey and pink....pink and grey....and tacky....her taste is up her hole

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If my friend wanted me to constantly partake in reels for her insta page I’d probably shoot her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry if im a bit thick but could someone explain the dress situation for me? Do u think she sold out of the original stock and isnt restocking? Or she sold very little and isnt advertising it anymore?
I’d say they just didn’t sell. They were way overpriced in the first place and a lot of comments on the page reflect that this was the general consensus, especially as they were from her own followers. She was also asking people to tag her in the dresses and I think I saw just one person tag her. She hasn’t shown her office since then so I’d imagine they’re being stored there. Big flop.

It’s the saddest hen’s party I’ve ever seen. Three sisters, sis in law and the mother. Do none of them have actual real friends apart from family (or Daniel’s friends)? You never ever see Rachel have a friend to go shopping with or drop around coffee. Ever. Very strange. Most people have different groups of friends, one or two best friends (not just wives of Daniel’s friends)

Reactions: 8
Great life when they're all free on a random Thursday for a hen!
The go fund me money is being well spent on the wailing widow. Wonder why is she posting a private event. Surely even she wouldn’t be so cheap as to be staying in sponsored accommodation 🙄🙄🙄😝😝😝

Reactions: 1
I’d say they just didn’t sell. They were way overpriced in the first place and a lot of comments on the page reflect that this was the general consensus, especially as they were from her own followers. She was also asking people to tag her in the dresses and I think I saw just one person tag her. She hasn’t shown her office since then so I’d imagine they’re being stored there. Big flop.

It’s the saddest hen’s party I’ve ever seen. Three sisters, sis in law and the mother. Do none of them have actual real friends apart from family (or Daniel’s friends)? You never ever see Rachel have a friend to go shopping with or drop around coffee. Ever. Very strange. Most people have different groups of friends, one or two best friends (not just wives of Daniel’s friends)
Its just mad tho isnt it? Trips turkey for the dresses, photoshoot in london with big names like clementine mcneice and now its as if it never happened! I cannkt get my head around it. She is happy clappy on her stories, u wouldnt think anything wrong.

Reactions: 6
Shannen has shared pics of her friends on her stories, they are travelling to meet them. I'm just happy that she's getting her hen party, as she is never really with her family seems happy to do her own thing, so it's nice to see the attention on her for a change. I follow her and I think she is a lovely girl, very down to earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The hen party is 40 mins from where Rachel lives and is still in county Offaly

I don’t see Shannon’s sister in law at it 🤔

Reactions: 2
“I cant even go to the toilet in peace” then jumps and looks for the camera….🙄 its just so cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.