Rachel Gorry #17 The weepy widow to keep it sweet, Beg, cry, sell and then repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wears Dan’s football jerseys!!!!
Yeah, you do already!!!
They would be like a long maxi dress on her, if she did, he was about 6ft tall & build like a brick,

Reactions: 5
Her child isn’t dainty she towers over Rachel and Rachel will never let her forget the fact I imagine that poor girl is be very paranoid of her height as she gets older. Rachel is pathetic she’s really not funny and tries desperately to be hilarious

Reactions: 11
So, she's cross examining some kid to talk about "uncle Dan" which in itself seemed awkward at best 😳 but another kids voice in the background says "ah oh you so loaded here" she quickly or snappy says "yeah" and continues the cross examination 🤣🤣🤣out of the mouth of babes💁

• Haha
Is she a bit pissed in the latest stories about the match. Mrs Ladette herself 🙄

Reactions: 4
Sorry long time reader on this thread but first time to actually say something but that is the worst post/ reel ever,oh apart from the wedding dress photo she is absolutely desperate for content, I just can’t!,them poor girls, it’s all her, Rachael maybe keep the uniform on and go to school you might actually learn how to speak

• Haha
She's a joke. them girls will have far more counselling in their future because of her but it won't be her fault it will be because daddy died. Blame everyone else.

So, she's cross examining some kid to talk about "uncle Dan" which in itself seemed awkward at best 😳 but another kids voice in the background says "ah oh you so loaded here" she quickly or snappy says "yeah" and continues the cross examination 🤣🤣🤣out of the mouth of babes💁
Kid is too young. Hasn’t a clue what she’s saying.

Reactions: 3
What was that absolute rot making that kid say stuff about Daniel? That child was 4, 5 tops. He sadly is dead about 2 1/2 years leaving that child anywhere between 1 1/2 to 2. 1/2 years old when she last met him and in reality given he was so sick for so long, she prob didn’t see him for another 6-8 months before that, esp in COVID times with no visiting allowed.
That child is maybe a niece or a friends kid- why would she remember a man when she was that young who wasn’t that close to her?
She needs to accept that Daniel was the centre of her world, his parents and their kids. But not everyone else’s.
It’s the same reason I don’t get why she continues to post pics and videos of him. Put it in the family what’s app group.
We celebrated a milestone b/day for my dad recently. We all loved the pics, etc but that’s because we all know and love him. I mentioned in passing to my friends about what we did for his b/day. They said
‘Oh yeah, how was that?’. I said ‘lovely’ and that was it.
No one cares . And while their story is more tragic, 99.9 percent of her followers didn’t know him. Didn’t know her. It’s weird that they care about him. But 2 1/2 years on, only close family care.
Why does she insist on trying to make out he was the most important man in the world- that everyone who ever existed loved him.
I’m sure he was a nice man and a good man. But she makes out like he’s as important as the second coming of Christ!!

Reactions: 9
What was that absolute rot making that kid say stuff about Daniel? That child was 4, 5 tops. He sadly is dead about 2 1/2 years leaving that child anywhere between 1 1/2 to 2. 1/2 years old when she last met him and in reality given he was so sick for so long, she prob didn’t see him for another 6-8 months before that, esp in COVID times with no visiting allowed.
That child is maybe a niece or a friends kid- why would she remember a man when she was that young who wasn’t that close to her?
She needs to accept that Daniel was the centre of her world, his parents and their kids. But not everyone else’s.
It’s the same reason I don’t get why she continues to post pics and videos of him. Put it in the family what’s app group.
We celebrated a milestone b/day for my dad recently. We all loved the pics, etc but that’s because we all know and love him. I mentioned in passing to my friends about what we did for his b/day. They said
‘Oh yeah, how was that?’. I said ‘lovely’ and that was it.
No one cares . And while their story is more tragic, 99.9 percent of her followers didn’t know him. Didn’t know her. It’s weird that they care about him. But 2 1/2 years on, only close family care.
Why does she insist on trying to make out he was the most important man in the world- that everyone who ever existed loved him.
I’m sure he was a nice man and a good man. But she makes out like he’s as important as the second coming of Christ!!
I think the child is John’s, she is only about 3, so she was only about 6 months when he passed & she remembers Dan, hold her & call her his little pudding.
YES, WE BELIEVE YOU RACHEL !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the child is John’s, she is only about 3, so she was only about 6 months when he passed & she remembers Dan, hold her & call her his little pudding.
YES, WE BELIEVE YOU RACHEL !!!!
And that bleeping Bosco voice she puts on when she’s talking to any of the kids.. ‘isn’t that right boys and girls’ 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus can’t she even do basic maths . The child remembers her late husband . She really is clutching at straws . As for that football chav talk . Mentioning Roy Keane or whatever he is called 🙈 can’t make out what she said about him , can anyone else understand what she said . You need a bloody interpreter to understand her

Reactions: 4
Anyone else find it cringey as duck that she keeps the whole Liverpool sherade going letting on she’s Liverpool’s biggest fan?

get over it rachel… the crappy match content , the jerseys, would serve her better to go get a hobbie instead of coming on her stories twisted With her fake laugh shiten on about united ..
Who actually cares like ? 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.