Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The middle child's laugh is so put on 🙈
I don’t think that’s real, that’s a voice over or something, she downloaded & is making out it’s her laugh, you can hear it’s a different pitch/loudness to the start & end of when Holly is really laughing 😂

Reactions: 1
I say that’s the little ones real laugh my niece laughs like that we get some laughs out of her. That little girl Holly seems like a lovely little kid.

Reactions: 5
I say that’s the little ones real laugh my niece laughs like that we get some laughs out of her. That little girl Holly seems like a lovely little kid.
Agreed. I really can’t stand that she shows any of them on Instagram but her laugh is gas! She is a pure dote

Reactions: 2
I don’t think that’s real, that’s a voice over or something, she downloaded & is making out it’s her laugh, you can hear it’s a different pitch/loudness to the start & end of when Holly is really laughing 😂
If thats her real laugh I'm scared 🤣🤣cute child though

Everything she does with those girls is forced and for the gram. I’d say she kills them behind the scenes. I definitely don’t think she is a warm mother

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How long before she has visions of Daniel in the house telling her he is so proud of her 🤦‍♂️.
That laugh reminds me of a tik tik video doing the rounds on most social media platforms, I'm sure it is of a little girl laughing at her dad's poor "dad joke", sounds really similar.

Look at the amount of clothes she is putting in the attic waiting for the second one to grow into them. How bloody mean you would think she would donate some.
On the beg now for free clothes for the older one as she has nothing left in her wardrobe . Could she not make it anymore obvious?

Attachments

I cannot wait for her subsequent story once the child has grown into the clothes of her ironing the creases off because of being stored in these bags. Riveting, on the edge of my seat stuff... give me popcorn wait where did she say i could buy the boxes of popcorn ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely just buy her some clothes when she is older, that would make sense. Won't spend a feckin penny (unless it's on new followers 🤣). She'll do anything NOT TO SPEND money.
"here hen, have some hand-me-doons cause I need to buy new followers".

Nice to see all the Huns been exposed for buying followers including this one . I don’t know half them that TS has mentioned and all the evidence to back it up... Now let them all go off and screech Trolls Maybe Goss ie, evoke etc might mention that! but I doubt it as they are up the Huns 🍑s . Why is Instagram allowing this what I would deem as fraudulent behaviour and better still what is wrong with these brands.
But fear not she will be on later to show her hauls of China tat..after she has cleaned the house so it’s clean for when it’s left empty . Posting your house is going to be empty , has that one got any sense whatsoever?

Surely it will be about six years before Holly fits into those clothes. Could you be bothered packing all of that up? Just donate them sure it’s all Penneys tit anyway

Reactions: 11
Surely it will be about six years before Holly fits into those clothes. Could you be bothered packing all of that up? Just donate them sure it’s all Penneys tit anyway
And the stuff she puts them in is very fast fashion, won't be in style at all by the time she's wearing them

Reactions: 3
Imagine wearing one of her dresses today 🤮🤮🤮 I'm in a t shirt and shorts, I'd be dead in her dresses all under the arm n all
What was she thinking with them 🙃

Another stupid TikTok with Leah.. ‘Motherfucker’ lovely language to be using in front of an 11 year old! And I’m far from a prude! If she thinks it’s ok to use language like that on screen I can only imagine what words she uses in private. 😳

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.