Rachel Gorry #16 Amish style dresses be loading, What do you think of my new "Cloden"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those mantra sunglasses look ridiculous on her! They are WAYYYYYY too big for her face, they look gawdy🙄

Reactions: 7
JESUS CHRIST give ur kids some privacy! Whatever happened to a private family whattapp group for videos of ur kids - it’s jus not right

Reactions: 4
The Mom Song Jesus that’s so cringe, I’m really hoping that wasn’t her trying on Leah’s clothes than making fun of her size 8 feet the poor kid. Imagine having an attention seeking lunatic like that for a mother, just watched it again it is her in the child’s clothes. She’s the worst kind of pick me girl ever

Reactions: 10
JESUS CHRIST give ur kids some privacy! Whatever happened to a private family whattapp group for videos of ur kids - it’s jus not right
I agree, showing the kids off to the world and now showing their "haul" of freebies for the kids. Wish she would stop the fuckin freeloading and actually BUY clothes for the girls. I hear Giorgio Armani, Tommy Hillfiger and Vera Wang do good clothing, I'm sure she could bloody well afford it too.

Reactions: 1
God love that eldest girl if she ever grows a hip or a tit, mammy is already making a public show of her having “bigger feeh dan mammy” the world will know 🙄

Reactions: 9
God love that eldest girl if she ever grows a hip or a tit, mammy is already making a public show of her having “bigger feeh dan mammy” the world will know 🙄
No matter what size her chest gets, she'll never be a bigger tit than her mam.
Holly posing in the pics too, just like her mam.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No matter what size her chest gets, she'll never be a bigger tit than her mam.
Holly posing in the pics too, just like her mam.
The eldest one seems shy but is coming out of her shell, or been dragged put by her ma, the middle one is very outgoing but I'm not a fan of her posing, too young to be carrying on like that. But monkey see monkey do.
She's like a stage mum now training them up for their future career on Instagram.

Reactions: 9
The self important head on her .. do they ask for her autograph ?? Now though just checked the fan out, does she own a store?? Now Could there be freebies or big discounts for yet another Hun beggar ??
Yes, Ciaras_homestyle is her page... She sells all things home decor grey, dull and boring so right up Rachel's alley 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
There’s a pack of lies if ever I saw it?
She’s claiming she wasn’t allowed wear make up until she was 16… but the following year she was living with her boyfriend?
Stop trying to make out you’re conservative or consider their best interests or that your Mam did.
her mother obv thought it was appropriate for allow her 17 year old daughter life with her boyfriend … but she went to the effort of keeping her away from make up only a few months before that. Pull the other one.
I think she’s trying to do damage limitation about the commentary about her exploiting and selling her kids by now trying to set a narrative about how she thinks and takes protective action….

Reactions: 8
She’s wondering if she’s being too strict as a parent or old fashioned because she won’t let Leah get acrylic nails…. Eh no Rach, nobody could accuse you of that when you use the word Motherfuker in front of her 11 year old daughter. 🤔🧐

Reactions: 10
Won’t let her get a few harmless acrylics over the summer holidays because she is “only 11”, but will plaster her all over her social media and document everything from her bedroom knicker drawer to her getting braces even though she is only 11. Make it make sense. No you’re not old fashioned Rachel. Old fashioned parents would be horrified at how you exploit your children. Let her have the nails for summer for crying out loud.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The kids will grow up with such a warped perspective of what's acceptable- make up/nails are no, showing every private aspect of your private life on social media is ok?

Just checked out 4 Offaly Hun stories all posting the Revive 💩 from Meagers. That Oonagh must send it to every Hun in Offaly and surrounding ... The profit she must make on it if she can afford to pay that lot who pretend to take it. No way does this one use it.. Idiots who pay inflated prices are paying for the Huns freebies, swipe ups, and promotion costs. In reality you can get much the same ingredients from most brands of vitamins and minerals. When will folk wake up and realise you do not have to fork out for expencive brands, just because the likes of this one,Corrigan, (now he looks healthy 🤣🙈) the QVC queen and the rest promote it they are totally brainwashed .

Really pushing the kids to perform for the gram , Hoping they get sent freebies 🤔🤔 Kids growing up feeling self entitled will be the result, the bubble will have burst by then , all she cares about is money and Insta fame to hell with the consequences.

I know her type as a mother. She's the kind who can't stand to see her daughter blossom into a woman who will take over her mum in looks and be the younger version of the mum.
The way Rachel puts her down with her comments about her feet and her height etc. It'll be something else soon. She says it so that it's a joke but there's the jag.

Of course she loves her daughter but I think Rachel is already seeing her growing into mummy's competition

Reactions: 8
Thread title;
Massive Gates, Mamas mourning, clothes for free, kids performing

Reactions: 16
Thread title:
I drink revive, have you seen my long drive? My content is mundane but my followers remain!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.